Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reyn

KH1 Can you influence White Mushrooms to do certain actions?

Ive gotten white mushrooms in TT and wonderland to do motions so i can get Aeroga Arts, Blizzaga arts, firaga arts, thundaga arts and thats it. I cant get them to do motions so i can get Stopga arts, Gravity arts, and curaga arts, how can i do that?

Mushrooms ask for different things depending on the world.

Deep Jungle mushrooms will ask for the basics, like fire blizzard thunder and cure, I know this for a fact

I think I remember there being mushrooms in Agrabah that wanted gravity, but I'm not sure

There are mushrooms in Halloweentown that will ask for aero, I am 100% sure about this

I hear that there are mushrooms in TEOTW that like to ask for stop, but I haven't seen them recently, I've only found Neoshadows and other crap

Edited by Jim

You can't. It's just pure coincidence. The motions they do depend on the world they appear in. Mushrooms in Deep Jungle will do Cure charades, Mushrooms in Agraba will do Gravity charades, Mushrooms in Atlantica (Ship) will do Stop charades, etc. You can't influence what charade they do, like say, making Mushrooms in Wonderland do Aero charades, it's up to the Mushroom, and they decide their charades based on the world they are in. It sucks, but you basically have no control over what they do. Sorry.

Mushrooms ask for different things depending on the world.

Deep Jungle mushrooms will ask for the basics, like fire blizzard thunder and cure, I know this for a fact

I think I remember there being mushrooms in Agrabah that wanted gravity, but I'm not sure

There are mushrooms in Halloweentown that will ask for aero, I am 100% sure about this

I hear that there are mushrooms in TEOTW that like to ask for stop, but I haven't seen them recently 

there are stop mushrooms in deep jungle and atlantica

Why lie then? Lol. Pink Agaricus drops a needed item.

...what? I was talking about the mushrooms that appear in those areas and what they drop. Not the Agaricus itself. 

And what made you think we were talking about the Ultima Weapon in the first place? OP was asking for the spell Arts, not Ultima. 

Edited by Jim

End of the WorldLinked Worlds : Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Cure, Gravity, Stop, and Aero

Traverse TownRed Room : Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder 

WonderlandLotus Forest : Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder

Deep JungleTree House : and Camp: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, and Cure 

Halloween TownGraveyard : Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, and Aero

AgrabahTreasure Room : Fire, Blizzard, Thunder and Gravity 

AtlanticaSunken Ship : Fire, Blizzard, Thunder

Edited by ultimumknight

Yes, by talking to the screen and either giving them suggestive words to get the action you want, or outright command them to bend to your will! It works for me. ;)

Anyways what others have said about the locations for them. After all, It really depends on their neighborhood and upbringings for what they are willing to accept from strangers. :O And I would contribute the lists of these locations that others have already given, but I don't know if it changed for the FM version.

Deep Jungle for Cure (they lay on the floor like all the time, select cure from the menu, hover over target and stand close to them til they do it so you don't miss the chance)

Atlantica's Sunken ship for Stop arts

I always got my Gravity ones from EOTW, but people are saying Agrabah (I've never even came across white mushrooms in agrabah with FM)

You don't influence them, you go to the worlds where the "spell" charade is more common.  So if you're looking the above spells, don't bother with Wonderland for example.