Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts4

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance HD Remaster ps3 ?

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance only came out one year ago. There is no need for it to be rereleased this soon. Also, I imagine it would take quite some time to port it from the 3DS to the PS3, which would also be unnessacery work seeing as it doesn't need to be ported. It's fine how it is now.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance only came out one year ago. There is no need for it to be rereleased this soon. Also, I imagine it would take quite some time to port it from the 3DS to the PS3, which would also be unnessacery work seeing as it doesn't need to be ported. It's fine how it is now.

As what he said.Plus, KH3D is one of the games that need it console, so having it on the PS3 would looks awkward and also, the game didn't take that long from it release date.

I see it coming as a full remake to PS4 in 2015.

Re:CoM was also 3years.

Com was for the GBA and had poor graphics, so it kinda needed some improvement. DDD allready has good graphics and good gameplay so there is no reason it should get a remake. And the whole idea of "3D" is gone when it will get a remake.

Com was for the GBA and had poor graphics, so it kinda needed some improvement. DDD allready has good graphics and good gameplay so there is no reason it should get a remake. And the whole idea of "3D" is gone when it will get a remake.

Mayby. Then normally is Kinhdom Hearts always set in 2D models until KH3 they are changing to 3D..

Now my theory is that DDD will also be remaked to KH3 style.

Edited by KH4Real

What are you talking about? Kingdom Hearts had always 3D models, but I'm not talking about the models, but about the 3D effect of the 3DS.

I mean with the new cartoon models like you see in the endings.

it already actually has really good graphics on the 3ds so there's really no need for a hd remake, it only looks choppy and stuff when people record it with capture cards and post it on youtube.

I could see SE releasing a Re:DDD on PS3 just to have the entire story so far on one system. Not saying they need to do that, but if there ever comes a time when DDD is going to resurface, that's what I think will happen. Some people think they might release a remaster along with KH3:FM(+) which I could guess isn't totally crazy since SE did the same thing with CoM and KH2:FM+. Remastering DDD to the PS4 just seems like overkill to me but oh well.

The only way there would be a point to put KH DDD in HD would to remake it. Im talking PS4 with KH3 graphics. Of course it would be KH DDD FM. Its very unlikely though do to the fact that in an interview I believe the creator said that the game did not need a Final Mix

The only way there would be a point to put KH DDD in HD would to remake it. Im talking PS4 with KH3 graphics. Of course it would be KH DDD FM. Its very unlikely though do to the fact that in an interview I believe the creator said that the game did not need a Final Mix

kinda contradicting here. first you say "of course it would be KH DDD FM" then you say its unlikely because of the creator's quote on it.

put simply you would mean that the re-release of KH:3D's would just be a remake i.e. Re:Com but then in KHIII's enviroment.. is that the gist of it?

kinda contradicting here. first you say "of course it would be KH DDD FM" then you say its unlikely because of the creator's quote on it.

put simply you would mean that the re-release of KH:3D's would just be a remake i.e. Re:Com but then in KHIII's enviroment.. is that the gist of it?

I was already thinking of that :).

Edited by KH4Real

No, just HD remaster it so that I don't have to buy a 3DS. 

Lol apparently I wasnt clear. What Im saying is that if they were to make it an HD title they would probably remake for PS4 using KH3 graphics. Also they might want to add things meaning it would be a final mix. The whole idea in general is squashed because they said no need for final mix. Overall the whole idea of an hd version is nice, but most likely will not occur.