Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kodakliv

KHBbS I'm just going to open up and say it!

I have the biggest crush on Ventus! HE'S JUST SO HOT! I'VE NEVER FELT MORE ATTRACTIVE TO A CHARACTER THEN I did with Ventus. I know there are some members on here who have big crushes on Kingdom Hearts characters so go on and open up! It's not weird.

He is pretty cute! ^^Just wait until 2.5, where you'll get to see him in HD on a bigger screen ;D xD

I have the biggest crush on Ventus! HE'S JUST SO HOT! I'VE NEVER FELT MORE ATTRACTIVE TO A CHARACTER THEN I did with Ventus.

I know there are some members on here who have big crushes on Kingdom Hearts characters so go on and open up! It's not weird.

I love him, too :D. I also love Sora, Roxas, and Vanitas (Yes, i fell for him as well).

Hmm...I also like Ventus a lot for some reason....

I love Sora...because...well, It's Sora. He's cute, nice and dorky, but can still be serious. He's like my dream dude, lol. Plus, he's just awesome.

I really like kairi....as in i love her. javelindon'tkillme.Yes, i'm a chick, and i don't care biprideftw. I could on and on as to why, but, I guess it's because she's strong hearted, A kind person, outgoing,  is badass/has the potential to be badass, and also a little shy at times.(But maybe that's just in the manga ;P). I look up to kairi ^////_////^'

I'm sorry, but this creeped me out. Maybe it's a past experience with someone loving Riku.

This person is nothing compared to Dawnstar.

Nothing..

I have this love for Xion that I don't go screaming around, except if you touch her. Then you meet a shotgun. Or five.

My KH crush is Quasimodo.

Jk, haha it's Demyx lol

I'm sorry, but this creeped me out. Maybe it's a past experience with someone loving Riku.

Dawnstar?

I'm a guy who has the biggest crush on Ventus for some reason xD I don't know what it is, but if he where real I would giggle like a school girl. So sorry if it's weird, JUST what I love! and I'll stand by it. I had a crush on Sora for a while until DDD when he took Riku becoming a Keyblade Master well. It would of been hot if Sora like screamed WHAT! I AM THE KEYBLADE MASTER! or something down those lines, instead he just wsa happy that Riku became a keyblade master, and didn't act disappointed by it at all.

roxasroxasROXASROXAS HE'S SO HOT.

i have had a particular liking to blonde anime and video game characters. and i like Roxas's badassery better than ventus. not to mention Roxas's backstory to me is more angsty than Ventus's. and not to mention i think Roxas is more powerful.

his attitude, his story, his looks, his personality. HE'S SO FIREFRICKIN HOT

My KH crush is Quasimodo.

Jk, haha it's Demyx lol

I had one of those mini-heart attacks for a second there. But my KH crush will always be Sora even though sometimes can be a retard sometimes but it's the retard we all know and love. ^=^

Man I had a girlfriend around the age of 14 and 15 and she looked dead on like Kiarii except with brown hair. It was the weird thing. Thats not why I liked her though. Lol

Ya'll Broke Up??