Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Varnish

How to own a perfect Furfrou

I have been using a Furfrou in Pokémon X, and I have found it to be an extremely useful member of my main party. In case anyone here is interested, gaining a useful Furfrou can be done by raising its happiness, and having its move-set consist of the moves Façade, Return, Cotton Guard and Dark Pulse. Once its happiness is high, Return can be very effective, with the added benefit of Return gaining a same-type-attack-bonus from a Furfrou. Façade can be used if it has a status ailment, and the Furfrou also gains a same-type-attack-bonus from the attack. Cotton Guard can add to the Furfrou's ability of being very resistant to physical attacks; giving it maximum defence after only two uses. Dark Pulse can be used if the Furfrou so happens to be fighting against a Ghost, Steel or Rock-type.

Comments would be appreciated.

Edited by Varnish

But how does it look? Furfrous are a fashion accessory just as much as they are a battle-partner, They have to look good while kicking ass otherwise no-one in Poke-France will be impressed.TBH, I'm surprised, when I heard "first ever customization Pokemon" i though :"oh great, it's going to look pretty but be absolutely useless in battle" This revelation pleases me. Maybe I'll take mine out of the PC Box.

But how does it look? Furfrous are a fashion accessory just as much as they are a battle-partner, They have to look good while kicking ass otherwise no-one in Poke-France will be impressed.TBH, I'm surprised, when I heard "first ever customization Pokemon" i though :"oh great, it's going to look pretty but be absolutely useless in battle" This revelation pleases me. Maybe I'll take mine out of the PC Box.

I have not bothered customising mine. I do not know what the benefits are, if any.

The only thing that could probably beat it would be maybe a steel, or rock type with a high spec d and def or someone with aura sphere so its pretty awesome

Make it Dandy style xD

And I like that move set, which item are you using for it?

I suggest using either Black Glasses or something that increases the power of Normal-type moves.

Pokémon used powerful special move. Bye. A tank without reliable recovery is going to have serious problems if it doesn't have some sort of reliable strat to pull (ie. Ferrothorn with its crazy typing/spiking/actually high damage potential), and Furfrou just doesn't strike me as a offensive Pokémon.

Edited by Ultima Spark