Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

As someone who cannot afford a PS4 or XboxOne, I would go nuts if I could buy a digital download of KH3 for PC, even if I have to buy a controller (hey, at least it still be cheaper than the console)

Is there a possibility that KH3 could be on the PC?

Sorry man,Nomura wants the new KH games on new generations console,it's high unlikely...

The power of gaming PCs grow with newer consoles. In many cases, they're even more powerful than the consoles.

Square rarely released games on the PC, so I wouldn't hope for it.

It may be a possible for KH3 to come to PC. The game is being made with Direct X 11 on PC and being ported to console. With their Western games (Tomb Raider, Hitman, Sleeping Dogs) all mostly on PC, I think their is a possibility that both FFXV and KHIII will come to PC. Also FFXIV was successful on PC and Square will won't as much of that auidence as they can.

Sorry man,Nomura wants the new KH games on new generations console,it's high unlikely...

Unless you have weak computer, I'm pretty sure PCs can handle the game, heck some are even more powerful than the consoles.

There's plenty of time before KH3 will release to grab a PS4 in. Fail to do so and you'll miss out. ^^"

If the price happens to be lower or around $100 I would, but that is very unlikely so I can't.

The power of gaming PCs grow with newer consoles. In many cases, they're even more powerful than the consoles.

Square rarely released games on the PC, so I wouldn't hope for it.

Just what I was thinking.

It's pretty much their most anticipated game currently, and considering that they're releasing the game on Xbone I wouldn't be surprised if they took advantage of this financial opportunity.

It may be a possible for KH3 to come to PC. The game is being made with Direct X 11 on PC and being ported to console. With their Western games (Tomb Raider, Hitman, Sleeping Dogs) all mostly on PC, I think their is a possibility that both FFXV and KHIII will come to PC. Also FFXIV was successful on PC and Square will won't as much of that auidence as they can.

Agreed

Kh and pc wont work... Just like Xbox one would fail in it.

So, got anything to back that up? Edited by Mystics Apprentice

Square Enix rarely ever release games on PC. It's much more likely they would release a Kingdom Hearts game or app on iOS & Android.

I think Square recently discovered the PC platform when Eidos put games out on it. They've put FFVII on their site and Steam, and I think I heard FFVIII is in the pipeline to be re-released on PC too. We can probably expect a FFIII PC port since that game is nearly everywhere already.

I think Square recently discovered the PC platform when Eidos put games out on it. They've put FFVII on their site and Steam, and I think I heard FFVIII is in the pipeline to be re-released on PC too. We can probably expect a FFIII PC port since that game is nearly everywhere already.

VII was released on PC in the '90s too. III isn't everywhere. Lol. Until last year it was the only game in the series not available on any PlayStation consoles.

Unless you have weak computer, I'm pretty sure PCs can handle the game, heck some are even more powerful than the consoles.

If the price happens to be lower or around $100 I would, but that is very unlikely so I can't.

But, what about saving up a few $100s before its release? 

Square Enix rarely ever release games on PC. It's much more likely they would release a Kingdom Hearts game or app on iOS & Android.

... Square didn't really have much success with releasing games on mobile. Are you talking about KH 3 or just a KH game in general?

Who knows?

It would be so diffrente camera and stuff. atacks and using magic.

That didn't really make sense, clarify.

But, what about saving up a few $100s before its release? 

I'd be lucky to save up at 100 right before its release. (yeah, I'm usually behind in tech because of this)

... Square didn't really have much success with releasing games on mobile. Are you talking about KH 3 or just a KH game in general?

Who knows?

I'd be lucky to save up at 100 right before its release. (yeah, I'm usually behind in tech because of this)

By time KH3 comes out? In a couple years?

Who knows?

All you have to do is find a job. Obtain two paychecks. PS4 in two weeks. You're old enough to get a job next year, (this year with a job permit) which is still 1-2 years away from the release of KH3. And jobs are usually easy to find if you apply at a fast-food drive-thru or become a waitress or something...It's easy stuff. If there's a Steak n' Shake in your area, take advantage of it. They hire EVERYONE on the spot. All you do is punch some orders into a computer, cash their money and give them the change.  And when it's slow, you can just goof off.

Or if you apply to be a waitress somewhere, you make $14 an hr or more. 

Edited by Raziel

All you have to do is find a job. Obtain two paychecks. PS4 in two weeks. You're old enough to get a job next year, (this year with a job permit) which is still 1-2 years away from the release of KH3. And jobs are usually easy to find if you apply at a fast-food drive-thru or become a waitress or something...It's easy stuff. If there's a Steak n' Shake in your area, take advantage of it. They hire EVERYONE on the spot. All you do is punch some orders into a computer, cash their money and give them the change.  And when it's slow, you can just goof off.

Or if you apply to be a waitress somewhere, you make $14 an hr or more. 

Now all I need is a daycare, a car and a license to drive it.

By time KH3 comes out? In a couple years?

I was thinking of more when the PS4 comes out, but that still applies as well.

I remember Nomura saying that he wants to make it easier for fans to buy the games, instead of having it on so many different consoles. The way I see it this is the easiest way to do such a thing.

Exactly!

Sadly I think Tetsuya Nomura had stated that KH3 is only coming out for the XBoxOne and PS4, though it would be a lovely alternative to see the game released for the PC.  It would open up a lot of possibilities for gamers who can't otherwise afford either of the two new consoles, though, and also to those who are exclusively PC gamers.

Now all I need is a daycare, a car and a license to drive it.I was thinking of more when the PS4 comes out, but that still applies as well.Exactly!

(You have a kid at 15?) Sorry, I must have misunderstood you, that can't be true....lol. Dunno why you'd need a daycare. And your parents won't help you get a car? How are you gonna get one without a job which requires a car to begin with? Edited by Raziel

(You have a kid at 15?) Sorry, I must have misunderstood you, that can't be true....lol. Dunno why you'd need a daycare. And your parents won't help you get a car? How are you gonna get one without a job which requires a car to begin with?

Haha, heck no. Younger siblings under my care while parent at work.

That's the issue, we're broke. 

I'm a PC gamer, i don't have any consoles to play KH, but I used an PS2 Emulator instead, but the problem is, PS3/PS4/3DS emulator doesn't still exist, because even the ultimate PC can't emulate a PS3 graphics so it would take approx. 10 years before the PC can emulate PS3/PS4/3DS...

Nomura said that the possibility of KH3 on PC is quite possible due to DX11. 

All gaming PCs destroy next gen consoles pretty easily. There is really no comparison to the next gen consoles and gaming PCs of today. No contest.

The only reason there is not an emulator is not because a gaming PC can't handle the graphics. Trust me they very easily can. The way the PS3 CPU processes data is in a way very different from a PC. The architectures are so different is why. The PS4 and X1 are very similar which is why an emulator for those will be out before PS3.

I gotta be honest here, I really don't hope for a PC release, cuz all PC gamers are so full of themselves that they would brag about the graphics to anyone playing it on consoles. No seriously, most PC gamers make the PC sound like this ultimate futuristic hardware that can match ANYTHING that ANY console released within the next 20 years could possibly do!............get down from your pedestal will you?

And sorry if anyone here is a PC gamer and feels offended, I was ofcourse only attacking those who actually praise their computer like a god.