Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Is it Worth Completing Final Fantasy X PS2?

Alright, so with the new PS3 remake of FFX, I'm beginning to feel guilty for not having completed the original PS2 version. I had to reset my game, so I'm still towards the start of the game, but I'm trying to decide if I should finish it before I get the PS3 version. I don't have a PS3 yet, and FFXHD isn't too high on my priority list for the system, so it might be a while until I get that. I also don't really care if the graphics are better, so that's not really a deciding factor. For those of you who have finished it, what do you think? Should I finish the PS2 version, or sell it with X-2 to prepare for the PS3 version when I get that (Which will likely take a while since I still need to get the money for the PS3)?

Can you even still sell ps2 games? Let alone those that are being remastered. I would wait for the remaster. There is not shame in not having completed the ps2 version, aside from maybe saying you did and then there is always the people who completed it way back when. 

Can you even still sell ps2 games? Let alone those that are being remastered. I would wait for the remaster. There is not shame in not having completed the ps2 version, aside from maybe saying you did and then there is always the people who completed it way back when. 

I sell games online, since Gamestop only ever rips me off when I sell to them. I could sell it for a decent amount of money. Not too much, but it's still something. :/

Most people are telling me to wait it out, so I might just do that... It's really tempting to finish it on PS2 though, since I really enjoyed what I did play.

do whatever you want to do. The last parts of the games are the best and you said you hadnt done them

That's why I'm not going to constantly run from battles my next playthrough. xD Freaking Yunalesca...

I've started it twice, the second time with the intention of finishing it. I got 5 hours in and Square announced the HD version. I opted to wait for the remastering personally, and that was...years ago? However long ago they announced the HD version. So I'd say wait, since it hopefully won't be too much longer.

Selling FFX, brings a tear to my eye.

Well, I'm getting the PS3 version, and I'm not really a Final Fantasy fan anymore, so I don't mind selling on to get the remake later on. I'm not selling my old KH games after the remakes are released though. :/

Alright, so with the new PS3 remake of FFX, I'm beginning to feel guilty for not having completed the original PS2 version. I had to reset my game, so I'm still towards the start of the game, but I'm trying to decide if I should finish it before I get the PS3 version. I don't have a PS3 yet, and FFXHD isn't too high on my priority list for the system, so it might be a while until I get that. I also don't really care if the graphics are better, so that's not really a deciding factor. For those of you who have finished it, what do you think? Should I finish the PS2 version, or sell it with X-2 to prepare for the PS3 version when I get that (Which will likely take a while since I still need to get the money for the PS3)?

I'd say wait. If you haven't completed it yet, chances are if you do you'll get bored of the game and won't play it much on the PS3 version. The International content should knock up the replay value though, so you know. However you want to go about it.