Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KeyGirl

is riku Xehanort's kid

You know I was kinda thinking the same thing. I don't think he is his "kid" per say, but I believe that have more of a connection than is hinted, possibly a familial one. But we will see in due time.

Just curious, they come from the same island right and how many people their have silver hair?

Riku's hair is actually a different kind of silver. It's more of a blue-gray than actual silver like Xehanort's. Though, judging by the time frame, it is possible that Xehanort is his long-lost grandfather or something.

You know I was kinda thinking the same thing. I don't think he is his "kid" per say, but I believe that have more of a connection than is hinted, possibly a familial one. But we will see in due time.

I was thinking the same thing. Just keep it in mind, ok?

The Xehanort that Terra saw visions of on Destiny Islands were a little younger version of Master Xehanort so his hair was a little more gray and Riku's hair is a little more type of purple hair and like what Rob said, there are no family relationships in Kingdom Hearts so Xehanort can't be Riku's grandfather

The Xehanort that Terra saw visions of on Destiny Islands were a little younger version of Master Xehanort so his hair was a little more gray and Riku's hair is a little more type of purple hair and like what Rob said, there are no family relationships in Kingdom Hearts so Xehanort can't be Riku's grandfather

Sure there is, but the only important one that's actually worth mentioning is Ansem-Ienzo :3

There are no family relations in Kingdom Hearts.

not necessarily, yes they dont go very deep but they show kairi's grandmother, but if you mean there is nothing detailed about family relationships then yeah, i don't doubt that

There are no family relations in Kingdom Hearts.

not necessarily, yes they dont go very deep but they show kairi's grandmother, but if you mean there is nothing detailed about family relationships then yeah, i don't doubt that

We already know that Kairi has her grandmother, but besides that there are no family realtions in KH. This was said in an interview by Nomura himself.

Sure there is, but the only important one that's actually worth mentioning is Ansem-Ienzo :3

Ansem the Wise only put Ienzo as one of his apprentices I thought but I might be wrong :-/

Ansem the Wise only put Ienzo as one of his apprentices I thought but I might be wrong :-/

He adopted Ienzo because his parents died.

To add to this, I've heard from a few places that Riku is Ienzo's younger brother. Which honestly makes no sense. Even though Ienzo would only be around 2-3 years older than Riku, he was still too young when his parents died for them to produce more offspring, it would seem. My friend who makes up insane stories about stuff that I know more about than he does agreed that Riku is Ienzo's little bro when I told him I had seen it. But their hair is different kinds of silver, and when presented this information, he said that Riku dyed his hair. (PHAIL) He wasn't joking, either, he was seriously trying to convince me.

But I figure if both were true, then someone was lying along the way. Ienzo's parents are dead, and that would mean Xehanort is his father, and he isn't dead. Plus that whole thing with Terra. My head hurts.

I thought they were? Ienzo grew up in Radiant Gardens before he became Zexion. I don't know too much about BBS, but isn't that where Sora and Crew lived too? I thought RG was on Destiny Islands. Because of kid Kairi in there with King Mickey, and oh lord, I've got a HUGE headache. Darn Nomura. Darn.

I thought they were? Ienzo grew up in Radiant Gardens before he became Zexion. I don't know too much about BBS, but isn't that where Sora and Crew lived too? I thought RG was on Destiny Islands. Because of kid Kairi in there with King Mickey, and oh lord, I've got a HUGE headache. Darn Nomura. Darn.

Uhm, Sora and Riku didn't live in Radiant Garden. Radiant Garden is not located in Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden is a world.

Uhm, Sora and Riku didn't live in Radiant Garden. Radiant Garden is not located in Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden is a world.

Well, I'm sorry, I wasn't too aware of that. I haven't done any studying of BBS yet. I need to get on that.

I don't have KH1. I only have Days and I take upon myself to research and study. I don't know as much about what happened in KH1 as I do overall. I specialize in CoM and up, centering around the Organization.

Let's get back on topic before I start snapping at people... I'd really like to know the guy who started this Riku-is-Ienzo's-brother thing. It's too weird to be true. No doubt in my mind that Riku isn't even related to Xenny anyway.

(SPOILERS)I don't think Riku is related to Xehanort I have a different theory: Riku is Xehanort. Think about it. In kingdom hearts 3d Riku and Sora travel back in time. Maybe Riku travels back in time again loses all his memories and becomes Xehanort. I know it sounds insane but the scene where Terra meets Riku in birth by sleep might suggest this.

Probably not but it's possible though I think xehanorts to old to be his dad and riku would have probably at least known his name if he was

Edited by riku13