Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion16

Film Maleficent Movie

Huh, I think everybody else had the same feeling I had. "What? Angelina Jolie? Well....okay." Still, looks interesting, hopefully it fill provide some background for this character.

And, you know, explain why the heck she got so worked up over not being invited to ONE birthday party! Seriously, that's a pretty insignificant thing to curse somebody for, isn't it?

Why Angelina Jolie?

Just asking though, the trailer looks awesome ^^

Because she is HOT!

And I wonder if they would ever be able to try this movie in Kingdom Hearts, because it would have to be the old Maleficent that would be the main character here, since she is so involved in Kingdom Hearts already. 

Since we're all Kingdom Hearts fans... we've got to know more about Meleficent, didn't we?

Well, Disney decided to launch this amazing trailer! I can't wait! Looks pretty neat. Maleficent is an amazing villain... we barely know anything about her...

Go, Disney!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704EXbJ-b5k

I fear that this movie gets harsh criticis, because... we all know that many people believe that the old DIsney-related-stuff is "satanic".... -.-

Edited by Marcomax

I may just see this movie, even though i will be using my movie card (My Cinemark gift card i got for my 13th birthday) to go see Catching Fire. For those who don't know the Hunger Games (this is just in case that someone on here doesn't know the Hunger Games), i'd rather not spoil what would happen if you haven't read the first book or haven't seen the movie based on the first book. Or read the second book. So:

Posted Image

Edited by KingdomHearts25

Why Angelina Jolie?

Just asking though, the trailer looks awesome ^^

'Cause they have the exact same bone structure, even though Angie is gorgeous and Maleficent is scary beyond all reason.

I'll only care if she shows her boobies. 

Didn't she have those removed though?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

You know, this movie looks pretty darn badass, and I don't know why people are bashing over it.  I think Angelina Jolie suits her perfectly, and she even nailed the creepy awesome voice of Maleficent!  I knew that Maleficent had to have some kind of tragic backstory, and this movie here is the proof of it!  I'll be looking forward to seeing this movie, and it'll make me like Maleficent even more! :D