Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keyblader_95

The ability to wield the Keyblade

I want to list some facts before itemize my questions xD Well, we all know that Riku is a Keyblade chosen wielder but when he first opened his Heart to the Darkness he lost the right to wield one. Unlike Riku and Kairi, Sora never carried the ritual to become a successor. While Riku and Kairi gained the power to wield one, Sora wields his Keyblade cause he have Ven's Heart inside him and once released, this eventually results in the loss of the ability to wield the Keyblade. But after Riku did get back the right to use the Keyblade once he became stronger, claiming it from Sora, the Keyblade finally chose Sora's Heart again once Sora relied to the power of Friendship, granting him the ability to summon the Keyblade without necessarily need Ven's Heart. After that, Sora sacrificed himself to free Kairi's Heart and eventually Roxas came into being. Sora can dual wield Keyblades using the one he summons from his Heart and the one he can wield thanks to Ven's Heart and Roxas can dual wield Keyblades too, because he is Sora's nobody and because he was born when Ven's Heart was sleeping within Sora. Back in Birth by Sleep time, Vanitas has been created by M.Xehanort when he has extracted the Darkness that was lying within Ven's Heart. Vanitas can wield a Keyblade because he is Ven's unversed. Once the Birth by Sleep final battles were raging, M.Xehanort managed to possess Terra's body and a mental fight started for Terra's lingering sentiment and Terra-Xehanort. Terra-Xehanort lost both battles against Terra's lingering sentiment and Aqua and then the amnesia hit his mind making him the man we know as Ansem's best apprentice. Once died, Terra-Xehanort was divided into his Heartless and his Nobody. Now that I have listed these facts, let's go with my questions: in KH3D Xigbar said to Sora "you're strong because of the ties you have with other people" referring to Ven's Heart inside him and Sora said "I know the Keyblade didn't choose me" but we know that Sora can dual wield keyblades so he actually has been chose, right? Another question is: If Roxas and Vanitas can wield the Keyblade because they were born from Keyblade wielders, why can't Xemnas use the Keyblade? Do I lost something? :/ What do you guys think? :D

My personal opinion is that after the battle with Riku, Sora indeed got the right to wield the Keyblade, and with the help of Ventus' heart he got the Synch Blade ability, which allowed him to dual wield. Roxas possessed the same ability but once Xion "stole" Ventus, she copied the Kingdom Key, once she was defeated and returned to Roxas he recovered the ability to dual wield once again. It is also possible for Sora to use Synch Blade naturally, without going into a Drive Form. However I dunno if Sora will be able to dual wield once Ventus' heart returns to his body.

I think that the inheritance ceremony is one way to gain a way to wield the keyblade.  The other is the right heart.

I believe that Nomura said that Sora would have been able to wield the keyblade even without Ven's heart.  I think that Ven's heart led the keyblade to choose Sora after Riku opened himself to darkness, but I think that the reason Sora was still able to wrestle the keyblade from Riku afterwards was the strength of his heart proving that he really was a chosen wielder of the keyblade.  Ven's heart led the keyblade to Sora, but it is not the reason why he can wield a keyblade.

Also, in KH3D, Sora says that Xemnas lost the ability to wield the keyblade.  This may or may not refute Nomura's interview because it could just be Sora's belief.

Xemans didn't because he was lieing to the nobodies about not having hearts or something

That could be true.  If he used a keyblade whose wielder is chosen based on the stregnth of the wielder's heart, it might lead the other nobodies to question him as their leader.

I think Sora was referencing that the keyblade didn't choose him originally, or maybe that he was never meant to wield the keyblade.

Or maybe Sora don't even know that dual wielding requires two Hearts and once he knew he can wield the Keyblade because Ven's heart is inside him, he thought he always wielded it just for Ven's Heart

Xemans didn't because he was lieing to the nobodies about not having hearts or something

That doesn't make sense since Roxas is a nobody too and he can wield a Keyblade,if what you said is true then Organization members should have understood they have hearts seeing Roxas using the Keyblade. I guess they didn't know that a Keyblade needs a Heart to be wielded.

*Sora doesn't wield because of Ven's heart, he dual wield's cause of his heart, he can wield the keyblade because it choose him.  Sora proved his heart stronger (and purer, with the whole friendship thing) that Riku's originally intended keyblade choose Sora.  Sora's keyblade is from the Realm of light and choose him as it's wielder (whereas Mickey's is from the Realm of Darkness and choose him).  Riku kind "grew"/developed his own new keyblade in KH2 when the Soul Eater manifested into the Way of Dawn, representing his true identity (as being both light and dark/the middle).

When Sora said the keyblade didn't choose him I think he's just referencing that he wasn't the original intended wielder.  

And Xemnas far as I know is meant to possibly wield a keyblade (it makes sense) but chooses not to for reasons unknown so far.

I think that the inheritance ceremony is one way to gain a way to wield the keyblade.  The other is the right heart.

I believe that Nomura said that Sora would have been able to wield the keyblade even without Ven's heart.  I think that Ven's heart led the keyblade to choose Sora after Riku opened himself to darkness, but I think that the reason Sora was still able to wrestle the keyblade from Riku afterwards was the strength of his heart proving that he really was a chosen wielder of the keyblade.  Ven's heart led the keyblade to Sora, but it is not the reason why he can wield a keyblade.

Also, in KH3D, Sora says that Xemnas lost the ability to wield the keyblade.  This may or may not refute Nomura's interview because it could just be Sora's belief.

That could be true.  If he used a keyblade whose wielder is chosen based on the stregnth of the wielder's heart, it might lead the other nobodies to question him as their leader.

Nomura said that Sora can wield a Keyblade even without Ven's Heart because Sora gained the power to summon one once he relied to the power of Friendship before fighting Riku. Before that Sora could only use the Keyblade cause of Ven's Heart within him. Right now I can't remember,when Sora said Xemnas lost the ability to wield the Keyblade? I remember Riku saying Xehanort's Heartless lost the Keyblade but thats normal because Heartless can't use the Keyblade since they haven't a Heart.

My personal opinion is that after the battle with Riku, Sora indeed got the right to wield the Keyblade, and with the help of Ventus' heart he got the Synch Blade ability, which allowed him to dual wield. Roxas possessed the same ability but once Xion "stole" Ventus, she copied the Kingdom Key, once she was defeated and returned to Roxas he recovered the ability to dual wield once again. It is also possible for Sora to use Synch Blade naturally, without going into a Drive Form. However I dunno if Sora will be able to dual wield once Ventus' heart returns to his body.

nah. Xion didn't steal Ventus. It's just that she got a copy of the keyblade. it wasn't real. so it was just a copy of Roxas'. When she died she triggered for Roxas to wield Ven's keyblade

*Sora doesn't wield because of Ven's heart, he dual wield's cause of his heart, he can wield the keyblade because it choose him.  Sora proved his heart stronger (and purer, with the whole friendship thing) that Riku's originally intended keyblade choose Sora.  Sora's keyblade is from the Realm of light and choose him as it's wielder (whereas Mickey's is from the Realm of Darkness and choose him).  Riku kind "grew"/developed his own new keyblade in KH2 when the Soul Eater manifested into the Way of Dawn, representing his true identity (as being both light and dark/the middle).

When Sora said the keyblade didn't choose him I think he's just referencing that he wasn't the original intended wielder.  

And Xemnas far as I know is meant to possibly wield a keyblade (it makes sense) but chooses not to for reasons unknown so far.

But Sora was chosen by the Keyblade only in the moment he said "my Friends are my power". Before that he wasn't a chosen one and the Keyblade he was wielding was the one Riku should wield but lost that right giving into the darkness. The fact Riku's Keyblade popped out in KH2 it's because his Heart learned to face the Darkness accepting it but without getting consumed by it, but he already was able to use one (remember the fight with Roxas in 358/2 days?) cause of the ritual that Terra effectuated to Riku in BBS.

That doesn't make sense since Roxas is a nobody too and he can wield a Keyblade,if what you said is true then Organization members should have understood they have hearts seeing Roxas using the Keyblade. I guess they didn't know that a Keyblade needs a Heart to be wielded.

Roxas is different because they knew Sora was his Somebody they came to conclusion that Roxas could wield the Keyblade because he was connected to Sora

nah. Xion didn't steal Ventus. It's just that she got a copy of the keyblade. it wasn't real. so it was just a copy of Roxas'. When she died she triggered for Roxas to wield Ven's keyblade

Actually Xion absorbed Roxas power and the one she was wielding was an actual Keyblade. If it was just a copy then Roxas should have been still able to dual wield.

Roxas is different because they knew Sora was his Somebody they came to conclusion that Roxas could wield the Keyblade because he was connected to Sora

In fact I said they don't know that a Keyblade needs a Heart to be wielded, but the fact Xemnas decided not to use it isn't because he was hiding the presence of the heart in they but maybe because he wants the other members not to know it because Organization members never saw his Somebody using it when they was all alive. If the members thought that a Nobody only need to be connected to a Somebody who wield a Keyblade to eventually be able to wield one, then if they see Xemnas using a Keyblade they accordingly would understand that Xemnas' Somebody is a wielder and Xemnas don't want organization members to know it.

Actually Xion absorbed Roxas power and the one she was wielding was an actual Keyblade. If it was just a copy then Roxas should have been still able to dual wield.

Roxas had the power from the beginning to dual wield. don't you hear the quotes from riku echoing in your head..."YOUR KEYBLADE. IT'S A SHAM"

it's just that the reason Roxas didn't dual wield from the beginning is because the power was locked deep inside his heart. 

Roxas had the power from the beginning to dual wield. don't you hear the quotes from riku echoing in your head..."YOUR KEYBLADE. IT'S A SHAM"

it's just that the reason Roxas didn't dual wield from the beginning is because the power was locked deep inside his heart. 

I know those words well,Riku said it because Xion is a replica who absorbed Roxas powers and gained the power to summon a Keyblade that you may consider a sham but that was created from the actual powers of Roxas,that's why Roxas was getting weaker as Xion was absorbing his powers. Also Roxas never used two Keyblades before getting his powers back from Xion but he actually had the ability to dual wield and actually lost it once Xion started to drain Roxas abilities so he lost an ability that he didn't even know to own.

Yep he knows that Riku was suppose to have it but instead it ended up with him . So it did actually end up choosing him .

Xion didn't steal Ventus. Her keyblade was a replica- a fake just like Riku stated in game and Nomura stated again here :

Namine tells Riku that in order for Sora�s memories to be restored, both Sora�s Nobody and Xion must no longer exist. So he takes it on himself to defeat them, but when he and Roxas fought, was that the first time he had realized that Roxas was that Nobody? 

Nomura: Riku only realizes it when Roxas takes off his hood and he can see his face, and he responds to his call. Until then he only half believed. When he first met Xion, he didn�t think that she was Sora or Kairi�s Nobody, and it was the same with Roxas. When he first saw Roxas, he had no proof of who he was. So that�s why he lost to Roxas, he was surprised at him using a real keyblade rather than an imitation like Xion's, and he called out to him. Part of Riku didn�t really want to believe that his best friend really had a Nobody.

The clothes the fairies gave Sora were designed to bring out his hidden potential  ( such as dual wielding bc of Ven's heart). Once Sora could learn to bring it out of himself i'm sure he wouldn't need the clothes anymore . Since it takes another wielders  heart to summon a second keyblade Sora will lose the ability to dual wield unless Nomura decides to retcon that 

I always thought that would be his motivation bc he didn't want anyone to know his true motivations . He lied to them all from the get go. They didn't know who he really was or what he really wanted.The only one who knows more is Xigbar and even then he might not know everything Xehanort was thinking/planning.. Nomura said Xemnas prolly could wield but for reasons chose not to so this rationale makes sense after DDD.. 

Sora wasn't aware of Ven's heart hiding in him - at least not yet . He just knew the KK was originally Riku's. Nomura stated that Sora was always meant to wield- that it was destiny. He also stated the only thing Ven's heart gives him is a second keyblade

As for Roxas the org members were told he was a special nobody made with special circumstances so yes that makes sense

That's a blatant assumption .If you think about it Ven didn't even exist in KH1 - his character wasn't created yet ..Nomura stated Sora was always destined to wield regardless. Heartless are hearts lost to darkness. When Kairi purified Sora when he was a shadow he basically became a walking heart . His physical body was still Roxas just without Sora's heart. Instead Ven's heart hid there giving Roxas Ven's appearance. A heartless drowning in darkness like Ansem SoD would have a weakened heart that would cost him the power to wield easily. You have to remember that Ansem and Xemnas were also special cases - not the the normal heartless and nobody .

Sora had a strong heart to begin with and that's why his heart saved and healed Ven's twice. During the end of Kh1 - his heart was strong - stronger than Riku's due to his heart being weakened by darkness. So the keyblade chose to stay with Sora. When Roxas was born he took Ven's heart and Sora wielded just fine without it .Just like Ansem the Wise said in DDD- Sora's heart was special and because of that he could save all those 'fallen comrades'. That's why Roxas also said  'it had to be him " (sora).That's why it's stated that Sora will be the one to open the Door to Light. Nomura also said Sora was the only wielder to wield without the ceremony. There is a lot more going on to Sora than it appears at first.

Xion's keyblade was a replica - stated in game and in interviews . She still needed power though and she shared hers with Roxas. When they were weakened bc the other had more power they couldn't function as shown in game.: Again Nomura himself :

Namine tells Riku that in order for Sora�s memories to be restored, both Sora�s Nobody and Xion must no longer exist. So he takes it on himself to defeat them, but when he and Roxas fought, was that the first time he had realized that Roxas was that Nobody? 

Nomura: Riku only realizes it when Roxas takes off his hood and he can see his face, and he responds to his call. Until then he only half believed. When he first met Xion, he didn�t think that she was Sora or Kairi�s Nobody, and it was the same with Roxas. When he first saw Roxas, he had no proof of who he was. So that�s why he lost to Roxas, he was surprised at him using a real keyblade rather than an imitation like Xion's, and he called out to him. Part of Riku didn�t really want to believe that his best friend really had a Nobody.

That still boils down to Xemnas hiding the fact that he could wield for his own reasons. He didn't want them to know his true intentions. He also was called a special nobody for a reason and the only one who knows the details is Xigbar .Everyone else was lied to period. He admitted to hiding the fact they would regrow hearts under certain circumstances.Then they wouldn't have needed to follow him to get hearts again.

Yep.Roxas always had the hidden ability to dual wield but Ven's heart was asleep. It was the trauma from Xion's death that awakened the ability through ven's heart 

-- In the end Roxas is able use two keyblades. Is this because he now has Xion�s? 

Nomura: Well, it isn�t that Roxas has physically inherited Xion�s keyblade, but more that Xion has awakened it within Roxas. In the KH series there are a lot of complex reasons why someone can use a keyblade, but basically you need a �heart� to be able to wield one. So strictly speaking, they are being influenced by Sora. At the present I can�t say more than that, since it would go into whether or not Roxas has a heart. And there is also a part that has to do with Xehanort�s memories. This time there were connections to the Kingdom Hearts secret movie, and the time will come when this will have a clear connection as well. You�ll just have to ask me then.

See above for all this ^^^^^.. Roxas could dual wield after unlocking the ability from Ven's heart who was asleep inside him. In other words, the potential was always there from the start but didn't happen till it was unlocked from Ven's heart reacting to Xion's death.

we all got lea'd BAM and owww xD

Yep he knows that Riku was suppose to have it but instead it ended up with him . So it did actually end up choosing him .

Xion didn't steal Ventus. Her keyblade was a replica- a fake just like Riku stated in game and Nomura stated again here :

The clothes the fairies gave Sora were designed to bring out his hidden potential  ( such as dual wielding bc of Ven's heart). Once Sora could learn to bring it out of himself i'm sure he wouldn't need the clothes anymore . Since it takes another wielders  heart to summon a second keyblade Sora will lose the ability to dual wield unless Nomura decides to retcon that 

I always thought that would be his motivation bc he didn't want anyone to know his true motivations . He lied to them all from the get go. They didn't know who he really was or what he really wanted.The only one who knows more is Xigbar and even then he might not know everything Xehanort was thinking/planning.. Nomura said Xemnas prolly could wield but for reasons chose not to so this rationale makes sense after DDD.. 

Sora wasn't aware of Ven's heart hiding in him - at least not yet . He just knew the KK was originally Riku's. Nomura stated that Sora was always meant to wield- that it was destiny. He also stated the only thing Ven's heart gives him is a second keyblade

As for Roxas the org members were told he was a special nobody made with special circumstances so yes that makes sense

That's a blatant assumption .If you think about it Ven didn't even exist in KH1 - his character wasn't created yet ..Nomura stated Sora was always destined to wield regardless. Heartless are hearts lost to darkness. When Kairi purified Sora when he was a shadow he basically became a walking heart . His physical body was still Roxas just without Sora's heart. Instead Ven's heart hid there giving Roxas Ven's appearance. A heartless drowning in darkness like Ansem SoD would have a weakened heart that would cost him the power to wield easily. You have to remember that Ansem and Xemnas were also special cases - not the the normal heartless and nobody .

Sora had a strong heart to begin with and that's why his heart saved and healed Ven's twice. During the end of Kh1 - his heart was strong - stronger than Riku's due to his heart being weakened by darkness. So the keyblade chose to stay with Sora. When Roxas was born he took Ven's heart and Sora wielded just fine without it .Just like Ansem the Wise said in DDD- Sora's heart was special and because of that he could save all those 'fallen comrades'. That's why Roxas also said  'it had to be him " (sora).That's why it's stated that Sora will be the one to open the Door to Light. Nomura also said Sora was the only wielder to wield without the ceremony. There is a lot more going on to Sora than it appears at first.

Xion's keyblade was a replica - stated in game and in interviews . She still needed power though and she shared hers with Roxas. When they were weakened bc the other had more power they couldn't function as shown in game.: Again Nomura himself :

That still boils down to Xemnas hiding the fact that he could wield for his own reasons. He didn't want them to know his true intentions. He also was called a special nobody for a reason and the only one who knows the details is Xigbar .Everyone else was lied to period. He admitted to hiding the fact they would regrow hearts under certain circumstances.Then they wouldn't have needed to follow him to get hearts again.

Yep.Roxas always had the hidden ability to dual wield but Ven's heart was asleep. It was the trauma from Xion's death that awakened the ability through ven's heart 

-- In the end Roxas is able use two keyblades. Is this because he now has Xion�s? 

Nomura: Well, it isn�t that Roxas has physically inherited Xion�s keyblade, but more that Xion has awakened it within Roxas. In the KH series there are a lot of complex reasons why someone can use a keyblade, but basically you need a �heart� to be able to wield one. So strictly speaking, they are being influenced by Sora. At the present I can�t say more than that, since it would go into whether or not Roxas has a heart. And there is also a part that has to do with Xehanort�s memories. This time there were connections to the Kingdom Hearts secret movie, and the time will come when this will have a clear connection as well. You�ll just have to ask me then.

See above for all this ^^^^^.. Roxas could dual wield after unlocking the ability from Ven's heart who was asleep inside him. In other words, the potential was always there from the start but didn't happen till it was unlocked from Ven's heart reacting to Xion's death.

Thanks flaming lea. You just cemented my point there with the interviews. THANKS SO MUCH

this topic is so controversial because noone knows about it. so they just make theories instead of making research ^^. how do you know where to look in the interviews to copy and paste? Do you have this certain topic down somewhere for convenience? i would  have done the same you had, but i was too lazy to go hunting through the archives.

Thanks flaming lea. You just cemented my point there with the interviews. THANKS SO MUCH

this topic is so controversial because noone knows about it. so they just make theories instead of making research ^^. how do you know where to look in the interviews to copy and paste? Do you have this certain topic down somewhere for convenience? i would  have done the same you had, but i was too lazy to go hunting through the archives.

You are welcome .

When it comes to this subject I know exactly what interviews to go to .It's my pet peeve on this site mostly bc there are definitive answers to these questions so there is no need to make theories yet people still do .Interviews help prove points bc Nomura = canon :P

Let's Just clear all this mess D: About Sora,let me explain my "blatant assumption": if Sora was a chosen wielder since the very first time the Kingdom Key popped out in his hand,would the Keyblade forsake him? I mean,just think about it: when Riku grew stronger, he took the Keyblade from Sora,right? Now if Sora was already a chosen wielder I don't think the Keyblade would have forsaken him to go with the first stronger guy in the nearby..the Keyblade went with Riku after he grew stronger because Riku was the original person meant to wield it..For what I remember that was the only time Sora got separated from the Keyblade,right? After that anyone who would try to wield Sora's Keyblade would end up failing,no matter whether who tried was a wielder or not,right? The only way you have to give the Keyblade to someone else is giving it on purpose to someone able to wield it like Riku did when he lent Way to the Dawn to Sora in order to finish Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts II. The fact that the Keyblade chose to forsake Sora for a while just make me think that he wasn't YET a chosen but was just able to wield it cause of Ven and eventually ended up becoming a chosen once he proved that his Heart is strong and pure and triggered in him the ability to use a Keyblade without necessarily need Ven's Heart.. Like Riku was able to wield a Keyblade before being finally chosen by Way to the Dawn cause of the ritual that Terra made to him in BBS.. It's true that Ven wasn't created yet but lot of things in Kingdom Hearts were explained/modified as soon as the plot developed..Also we don't even know if Nomura had an idea of the whole plot already and simply adjusted it little by little..Maybe Nomura already knew he would add to the plot the fact Sora have another Keyblade wielder's Heart within him..Who knows? What you think about this? About Xemnas might be able to wield a keyblade I firstly didn't even know about it,but if he can and decided to hide it,then I'd say the truth about this fact lies in Kingdom Hearts III I guess. About Roxas always being able to dual wield and eventually released this ability from Ven's Heart after Xion's death,you are right: I thought Roxas lost an ability he didn't even know to have because of Xion draining his powers but it wasn't really like that. And about Xion,my bad: when I said "Xion's is an actual Keyblade" I was referring to the fact that it was created from Roxas powers that Xion was absorbing.. I said "Actually Xion absorbed Roxas power and the one she was wielding was an actual Keyblade. If it was JUST a copy then Roxas should have been still able to dual wield " well this awfully formed sentence of my was meant to explain that in my opinion Xion's Keyblade is indeed a sham but that contains powers of a real Keyblade..In fact I also said " Xion is a replica who absorbed Roxas powers and gained the power to summon a Keyblade that you may consider a sham but that was created from the actual powers of Roxas".. Let me explain: I thought Roxas lost his ability to dual wield when Xion started draining his powers so I accordingly thought Xion's copied Keyblade was created after Xion "stole" Roxas' second Keyblade powers making Xion's Keyblade a sham outside but with the "stolen" powers of the real second Keyblade of Roxas inside.. Now that you and others explained the thing about Roxas and his ability to dual wield that was always there and never gone but just triggered later,I know I was wrong xD I'm sorry, I'm just REALLY bad in explaining myself..let it slide and let me know if you got what I hardly tried to say xD

You are welcome .

When it comes to this subject I know exactly what interviews to go to .It's my pet peeve on this site mostly bc there are definitive answers to these questions so there is no need to make theories yet people still do .Interviews help prove points bc Nomura = canon :P

Well I do indeed like to make theories but I made this thread cause I wanted to know things that were not clear to me.. I would make research but I don't know where to find the interviews here or everywhere else also because I really have little time to spend in research.. I don't even know how this site works completely because I made an account just this year and having little time I can't always visit KH13 so you can say I'm pratically new.. We can't all be like you,all able to view every news and able to find everything we need.. Someone can't cause of time factor and someone can't cause they don't know how..in my case for both xD Deal with it :/

Answers in bold

When I said "what you think about this?" I was referring on everything I said before,not about Xemnas.. =.= And I don't really know what's your idea but I definitely wasn't attacking anyone with my quotes,just stating what I personally did understood..I mean,my quotes on those who said something without mentions of interviews were my thoughts because if someone answers without stating that his answer is true and confirmed then I can only assume that person's answer was based on personal ideas or based on what that person understood of that concept..if I can't know if a person is stating confirmed things then of course I answer with my thoughts..In fact when you posted the interviews fragments I understood things that weren't clear and then answered explaining what made me think certain things..and I also admitted my misunderstoods and I had to explain again things I said because I also admitted that I'm VERY bad in explaining myself.. It might seem like I was correcting someone and I'm sorry if I let you all think this but you can trust me,it wasn't my intention..In short: I had no bad intentions :/ About doing research I already explained you and in my opinion it does take more time then replying a thread..And finally about the "butthurt" thing of yours I'd say that was untimely,why would I get irritated if someone point things out? I might get irritated for the way someone pointed those things out,that's possible but it's another thing..You said those things were confirmed years ago,I'm not thinking it's not true but just stating that I couldn't know since I never had the chance to read Nomura's interviews before finding this site..In a discussion you might be right but this doesn't give you the right to answer in certain ways just because you thought that person had "bad" purposes..I'm sorry if I created all these misunderstoods but please don't act like I want to kill somebody,how many times I have to say that I'm really bad in conversing? D: well let's just finish this and thanks for the answers that you and others gave me,my mind is now more clear on some aspects :D

When I said "what you think about this?" I was referring on everything I said before,not about Xemnas.. =.= And I don't really know what's your idea but I definitely wasn't attacking anyone with my quotes,just stating what I personally did understood..I mean,my quotes on those who said something without mentions of interviews were my thoughts because if someone answers without stating that his answer is true and confirmed then I can only assume that person's answer was based on personal ideas or based on what that person understood of that concept..if I can't know if a person is stating confirmed things then of course I answer with my thoughts..In fact when you posted the interviews fragments I understood things that weren't clear and then answered explaining what made me think certain things..and I also admitted my misunderstoods and I had to explain again things I said because I also admitted that I'm VERY bad in explaining myself.. It might seem like I was correcting someone and I'm sorry if I let you all think this but you can trust me,it wasn't my intention..In short: I had no bad intentions :/ About doing research I already explained you and in my opinion it does take more time then replying a thread..And finally about the "butthurt" thing of yours I'd say that was untimely,why would I get irritated if someone point things out? I might get irritated for the way someone pointed those things out,that's possible but it's another thing..You said those things were confirmed years ago,I'm not thinking it's not true but just stating that I couldn't know since I never had the chance to read Nomura's interviews before finding this site..In a discussion you might be right but this doesn't give you the right to answer in certain ways just because you thought that person had "bad" purposes..I'm sorry if I created all these misunderstoods but please don't act like I want to kill somebody,how many times I have to say that I'm really bad in conversing? D: well let's just finish this and thanks for the answers that you and others gave me,my mind is now more clear on some aspects :D

Dude chill. It's ok .I was just responding to your "deal with it "comment since it came off quite rude ..It's all good. Anyways, the interviews are archived here and are a great read so if you have spare time check them out. It explains a lot. Also , if you don't understand something , many of us can help you and clarify things. i'm glad that we were able to help.