Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomH3fan

What is your favourite Disney world that has been in the past Kingdom Hearts games?

favourite Disney world?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Disney world that has been in the past Kingdom Hearts games?

• Wonderland
    • Olympus Coliseum
    • Deep Jungle
    • Agrabah
    • Monstro and Prankster's Paradise
    • Atlantica in KH1
    • Never Land, Hook's ship, Big Ben London, Island
    • Halloween Town and Christmas Town
    • Port Royal
    • 100 Acre Wood
    • Space Paranoids and the Grid
    • Pride Lands
    • Land of Dragons
    • Beast's Castle
    • Disney Castle and Disney Town
    • Timeless River
    • Caslte of Dreams
    • Dwarf Woodlands
    • Enchanted Dominion
    • another world not listed on here

Ooh, this is a toughie...

Timeless River, because I love the black and white Mickey cartoons.

Neverland (Specifically, Hook's Ship), because of many, many reasons, the least of which not being that the fight with Captain Hook is one of my favourite moments in the series.

And the last is probably a tie between Wonderland and Beast's Castle, just because I enjoyed exploring them.

I said neverland, since we've seen so much of it over all the games it's been in it feels like the most expanded world (and I find it more interesting than TT) though I'd love to see the acid trip of Wonderland if it was included on the PS4.

My favorite worlds are the Pride Lands, The Grid, and Deep Space. The Lion King is my all time favorite movie, nothing else can compete to it for me. I once made my mother for a whole summer watch the movie not just once but two to three times a day every day for a whole summer watch the movie with me when I was young. The Grid is a world also special to me, for that I believed when I watched Tron: Legacy in the theaters for the first time that the movie should be in a Kingdom Hearts game, almost everyone on this site told me that was crazy and it wouldn't fit into the plot of Kingdom Hearts, but who here had the last laugh? :D And I also have been a fan of Lilo & Stitch for a very long time, I would even tape every episode of the series on Toon Disney on VHS tapes back in the day, and so I just loved being able to spend time with Stitch and the characters of his series, I hope for Lilo to also appear somewhere in the series of Kingdom Hearts.

Olympus Coliseum is probably my favorite. It's really close with Neverland because I didn't love it in KH1 but with all of the new parts they added, if they added the whole ship and the island then that would be my favorite world by far

Olympus Coliseum, never land and space paranoids for me :D i always loved playing with Auron in kh2 and i liked the story for Olympus, never land always has a special place for me cause it was my favorite world in kh1 and it was probably my favorite Disney movie at the time :P and tron is just legendary :D 

HALLOWEEN WORLD!

I drive to crazy my family -when I arrive to Halloween Town, and the song begins-I sing every time, until I left from the world. And my voice is bad ...BUT

"GIRLS AND BOYS AT EVERY AGE, WON'T YOU SEE SOMETHING STRANGE?

COME WITH US AND YOU WILL SEE,

IN OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEEN-THIS IS HALLOWEEEN!"