Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think it would be super cool if Nomura, just for fan service and as a tribute to the original concept art, included Sora's original Chainsaw Blade as a keychain! :3

Anyone with me? I don't see any negatives.

The chain saw was seen as too violent by Disney, so I doubt they would allow it to be honest.

And Leon's Gunblade is kids friendly? That thing would be cencored and made into a Lollipop Gun if the game was released by 4Kids.

You can easily make a chainsaw look kids friendly, it doesn't have to look like something outta the Chainsaw Massacre.

And Leon's Gunblade is kids friendly? That thing would be cencored and made into a Lollipop Gun if the game was released by 4Kids.

You can easily make a chainsaw look kids friendly, it doesn't have to look like something outta the Chainsaw Massacre.

Leon is owned by SE though.  KH characters and all their rights belong to Disney, and according to an interview they seem to have the final say, considering Nomura showed the executives his chainsaw idea and reports their reaction as "Everyone got this scrunched-up look on their face and nobody said a word in the entire room. Dead silence. And I thought 'No, I guess this wouldn't work, huh?'".  And then he went and changed it to a blunt object that basically looks like a fancy bat rather than one that can seer through flesh.  

........I still think it would be cool........

But if Disney doesn't want anything that can "tear through flesh", how did Axel's Chakrams and Marly's Scythe get greenlighted. That chainsaw doesn't even look intimmidating.

Just imagine Sora sora stuck his heart with a chainsaw... Blood Everywhere

Why must you guys be so gory?? I just said that you can easily design a chainsaw to look harmless. The one Sora was originally designed with barely even looked like a chainsaw. And why would Sora stab himself? He only did that ONCE in KH1. Besides, they could make the chainsaw (in KHIII) act like a normal keyblade with only the looks of a chainsaw, no motor sound, no gore, no spinning saw tooths, just a kid friendly chainsaw that acts like your average keyblade.

Sometimes, I think you guys should look productively on stuff like this, instead of shoving the idea away immediately.

Besides, they could make the chainsaw (in KHIII) act like a normal keyblade with only the looks of a chainsaw, no motor sound, no gore, no spinning saw tooths, just a kid friendly chainsaw that acts like your average keyblade.

Yeah. They could get it to make it look like a Keyblade for it to work.