Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wuver

godot and his very HOT coffee (rp with godot, akihiko and think pink)

Posted Image

the very HOT coffee sat upon godots prosecution table. he knew the Time was coming................................. godot would come and sip him up. he would trick godot. godot did NOT like his coffee very HOT so he did not make it very HOT. but this time the coffee wouldnt sit back and cool down. he was very HOT and STEAMED ready for his counter attack on godots tongue. he heard footsteps approaching the office 

thud thud thud

the footsteps got louder with every THUD. the door creaked open and in walked godot. the coffee was Ready

Edited by Wuver

Posted Image

Godot thudded into the room. he took a deep breathe and inhaled the room's sweet aroma. 

"Yes...coffee. It is time." he slowly brought the coffee up to his lips. the cup felt slightly warmer than usual but he didn't care. as long as he could have his precious coffee. godot took a sip of the coffee and then...........BURN. the coffee was way too hot. hotter and hotter. sexy and hotter. shut it down. pound the alarm. "it looks like i've been...............tricked."

Edited by Godot

the very HOT coffee felt godots fingers releasing his handle. yes... he thought. his plan had worked. soon he would be free, free from the confines of this cup. he feel some of him wet godot. it felt good to burn him. the cup hit the ground and shattered. he felt his essence spreading across the floor. the sweet aroma was very Strong. dang... i smell fine he thought. anyone would want to drink him with that aroma. godot was shocked. godot pounded the alarm. the door swung open. two men in suits stood there. "clean this coffee up... put it into the Special Cup to be examined.'' the coffee heard him say. he was sucked up by a tube and carried away to the coffee lab. godot slowly became a speck in the distance. he could only hope he would not find out about the uprising of his coffee

godot shook his head sadly. "i can't believe my own coffee would do this to me. after all the time we spent together, he betrayed me like this." the only thing left for him to do now was to take it in for questioning. maybe he could get to the bottom of the coffee's behavior. he looked out into the distance, as if lost deep in thought. "i've seen some terrible things...but nothing like this."

the coffee saw darkness. he had been put in some kind of special cup, as he recalled godot had called it "The Special Cup" with emphasis. there had to be something strange with this cup. the men placed him on the table. they turned on the light above him. the man snapped his finger. '' i think the problem here is that this coffee is not completely black like mr. godot likes his coffee!'' the other man punched him. ''dont be dumb. as if it was even possible. we always make sure mr godots coffee is 100 percent dark and black.'' the other man sighed. ''it was worth the try. whatever, lets go report to boss that his coffee is ready to be questioned.'' the coffee heard the men walk out and close the door behind him. they had almost seen through him. his coffee kind was not completely black and senseless. if he discovered they were brown coffee, godot would surely destroy him. the coffee had been holding his breath. there was only one obstacle in his way and that was godot. he was ready.

Godot entered the questioning room. His coffee sat innocently on the table, but Godot knew the truth. The coffee had gone bitter.

"Why....why did you do it?" It didn't answer. it was completely unresponsive, not even making eye contact with him. godot shook his head again. "so you want to do this the hard way, huh......"

this had to be apart of a bigger scheme. to get to the bottom of this............he would have to get to the bottom of the coffee pot. 

the coffee was feeling pressured just by the intense stare of godots black eyes. he felt as if they could see through him and could analyze every part of him. ''why... why did you do it?" godot asked him. he didnt move. "so you want to do this the hard way, huh......" godot reached out to him, his hands firmly clasping the cup. godot snapped his other finger. a man entered and set down a bowl of sugar. the coffee almost screamed at the sight of that white evil powder. godot took out a spoon and took a spoonful of it. he shook the cup trying to get loose of his grip. ''if you dont speak, im going to fill u up with this.'' he cringed. but he had the upperhand. he knew that the brown coffee was going to ambush him today. it was going to plan. he had fooled godot into a sense of confidence. he bubbled up, laughing. suddenly brown powder fell from the ceiling infront of godot. that was the sign. godot tasted the powder and almost fell back in shock. pipes in the room exploded. brown coffee splat everywhere. the cup opened and he fell out. he was free. ''youll pay for this godot.'' he splashed with the coffee and slid himself into a plastic water bottle. he rolled the bottle down the hall. the revolution had begun. black coffee would be no more

Posted Image

akihiko, godots trusted comrad, was walking by enjoying his protein. actually, he was planning to eventually overthrow godot and eliminate all black coffee from existance. the black coffee made his childhood dark and bitter. he accidently swapped his protein for black coffee and almost died from mayroskafe. suddenly a bottle approached him. he noticed it was coffee and quickly got angry, but soon realized it was brown. he noticed godot and men running screaming "Grab That DAMN  Coffee!" Akihiko knew that coffee was also planning revenge on godot and took the opportunity. He knew that coffee was going to help him end black coffee once and for all. Akihiko hid the bottle in his Sexy Speedo.

the coffee had no idea where he was. he knew he was picked up by someone but he didnt see his face in time. it was warm and wet in the place he was. he moved side to side with every step. he heard men running up to him. "akihiko! did you happen to see a waterbottle with coffee in it roll by?" a man said. ''no. i didnt. i only drink protein.'' the mysterious man said from above. ''oh...'' he felt hesitation in the man. did he see me? ''ok well enjoy your protein.'' ''akihiko. go enjoy your protein somewhere else and get off to it somewhere else not here'' godot said, sighing. he realized where he was. dang this place was small and stuffy and he understood why. ''well, if you see that dang coffee, report to me at once. i must have him'' godot said and ran off with his men to continue the search.

Edited by Wuver

it was then michael jackson the coffee investigator entered. "hello............." he moonwalked. "........i am a.........coffee investigator. i heard you were missing a coffee round these parts." he could smell the coffee. it's sexy aroma entered his nostrils and he tiptoed toward the smell. "i know where the coffee is. i can follow its scent. follow me, godot...i will find your coffee." he approached a man in a sexy speedo. "i believe you have a coffee that belongs to this godot." 

Akihiko was shocked. "Holy shit. It's Michael Jackson!  The Legendary Coffee Investigator!" "I believe you have the coffee that belongs to this godot", The Legendary Coffee Investigator said. Akihiko panicked. He couldn't give up the coffee that would help him get his revenge once and for all. He had an idea. He could summon his persona and in the confusion, hope to get away. He knew he wouldn't be a match for Michael Jackson's Legendary Persona. Akihiko summoned Caesar and used his thunder to confuse and blind Michael and managed to get away

Edited by Akihiko

the coffee banged the sides of akihikos junk. he was dizzy. he could feel himself bubbling up inside the water bottle, ready to explode. he felt akihiko grab there. ''youre burning me dude.'' he yelled. ''this is why i prefer protein...'' he muttered under his breath. the smoke behind them disappeared. he was burning a hole in akihikos Sexy Speedo. "god DANG COFFEE THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SPEEDO'' akihiko swung open a door and locked them inside. he pull the coffee out, making only th e burnt hole larger. the coffee was VERY HOT and akihiko dropped him onto the table. "I HAVE A SECOND DEGREE BURN THERE ADN ON MY HAND JESUS... i think'' akihiko exited into another room and came back with some pants on. ''it was sad to let go of those Sexy Speedos but i had to.'' the coffee steamed angry. akihiko sat infront of him. the coffee was ready to reveal his intentions to akihiko. he was on his side. the coffee smirked internally and cooled down. the plan would be complete.

Akihiko listened to the coffee reveal its plan to finish godot once and for all. Akihiko knew that if they worked together he would achieve his long life dream. He explained his childhood and its bitter taste. The coffee felt emotional and understood the young man's hard past. Akihiko unbottled the coffee and put it on his hands. he smirked. what he finally wished for was going to happen. But he knew time was running out. He could vaguely hear the soft moonwalking steps of Michael Jackson. He definitely had already Sniffed Him Out.

there was no time. ''akihiko. drink a bit of me. seal the deal'' the coffee urged. akihiko hesitated. ''ill be betraying my protein...'' he said. ''JUST DO IT'' the coffee boiled in his hands. ''ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!'' he yelled and sipped him up. it was painful but the coffee knew he was in good hands. the initiation would be the hard part for akihiko. the protein in him would negate the caffeines effect. akihiko dropped the coffee from his hands and his hands went to his mouth, gagging. the coffee boiled and evaporated. akihiko doubled over, coffee spilling from his mouth. the coffee made himself through his veins. he swirled just to the right of his neck and formed the mark of a coffee cup. the convulsions passed. brown coffee dripped from his mouth, a puddle forming on the ground. michael jackson swung open the door behind him, breathing heavily. "the coffee akihiko... WHERE IS IT?" he asked. akihiko turned around looking up to him. godot stood behind mj in shock but then smiled. ''i was right in choosing you as my right hand man. unlimited supply of protein for you. that coffee is gone for good.'' he patted akihikos shoulder and smiled at him. akihiko looked at him. no- the coffee looked at him through the eyes of akihiko aswell. the investigator still had an uneasy look on his face, suspicion forming bigger. akihiko nodded. ''just doing my job, godot.'' he replied and smiled back at godot. he looked down and smiled slyly to himself. 

michael jackson pushed godot back into the hallway. a coffee detective's work was never done. "no, monsieur godot. this is about to get freaky." he moonwalked back in to akihiko and the coffee. "this man is possessed by the coffee. it is taking over and coffee-fying his soul. we must stop the coffee, godot, before it is too late and the coffee effect is irreversable. i know things. i see things. i SMELL the coffee." 

the coffee felt himself turning red. ''hehe you cauhgt me. i accidently drank coffee instead o f protein. its no laughing matter but, i threw it up. i guess the stench of that dang coffee lingers around here.'' godot nodded. 'youre just spewing nonsense mj. akihiko is like my brother. I know his hatred against coffee and i know he wouldnt keep coffee inside of himself. it aint good.'' mj took a step back. ''but! i just know its true!'' godot turned his back to him. ''youve lost this case. if you can prove it ill believe you but until then youre just trying too hard'' godot left the room leaving them both alone. the coffee turned to mj. ''you did cause me some damage so i expect a brand new hot sexy speedo.'' he said to mj. he, akihiko, turned and left t he room. ''akihiko. i will find out the truth and i hope youre ready for the consequence of it.'' he yelled behind him. akihiko laughed silently to himself already planning the next ambush

"mr jackson, im sorry but you cannt prove akihiko drank the coffe unless you have Hard Evidence" godot shook his head sadly. "i didnt want ot have to do this but im afraid you lost this battle. please turn in your coffee investigator badge." 

it wasnt supposed to end this way.........................but he had to accept that the coffee had escaped. 

"who do you think you are? this smooth criminal..he's like a stranger in moscow. i must observe..i must smell the coffee for a long time. give in to me, godot." michael jackson clenched his fists. he knew deep down he had failed as a coffee investigator. a lifetime of work would end in utter failure. will you be there in the end, coffee? michael jackson could not imagine a coffee-less future. "this is it. the man in the mirror is not the coffee investigator i thought he was." he would seek out new coffee and new adventures, even if he was stripped of his title as coffee investigator. he murmured to his invisible alligator, "they don't care about us. we aren't wanted. it's a bad, dangerous world." he spoke to godot. "i'm gonna beat it. goodbye.....forever." he handed over his coffee investigator badge, brokenhearted.