Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't know, i don't think we should overlook this game until it's all done. It might in end up being so good, that they'll make a console or handheld game with it like they did with Coded. As for Daybreak Town, we might see it in KH3 but in my opinion, i doubt it. I'm getting a feeling that Chi takes place either way before or way after the main storyline. Could you imagine if Daybreak Town is now The World that Never Was, just like how Radiant Garden was changed to Hollow Bastion?

I guess, although I'd like chi to remain where it is and not actually have anything to do with the main games. 

It was recently confirmed by Nomura that this isn't the case. Read the interviews posted on the main page. He confirmed it himself that the next story in it links with KH3.

It was recently confirmed by Nomura that this isn't the case. Read the interviews posted on the main page. He confirmed it himself that the next story in it links with KH3.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiretruck. 

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiretruck. 

I knooow...I hope it's nothing too big, although he did say that we definitely shouldn't overlook this new expansion to the story...But we can just simply look it up anyways.

I knooow...I hope it's nothing too big, although he did say that we definitely shouldn't overlook this new expansion to the story...But we can just simply look it up anyways.

I guess, but that's not the same. Now I HAVE to play this piece of shit. 

lol the thing is though, it's in Japanese. All text. So there's no understanding it unless you know some.

I KNOW. That makes it even WORSE! God, this is just the Final Mixes all over again. Crucial plot details that are pretty important to the story, SORRY, it's only for the Japapanties. Eat me, Square. 

Edited by Kaweebo

I KNOW. That makes it even WORSE! God, this is just the Final Mixes all over again. Crucial plot details that are pretty important to the story, SORRY, it's only for the Japapanties. Eat me, Square.

"Around 75% of the world's population don’t speak a word of English" - BBC languages"..Japanese is one of the major languages of the world, spoken by well over a hundred million people.." - Andrew Daley dictionary of languagesSo let me get this straight, you're mad because you are too lazy to learn some Japanese words, import Japanese things from the internet(Talking about final mix), because it's not in your language immediately(which, news flash, English isn't everything honey) and because you are too impatient to wait for translations/English release and get the MINOR plot hints from someone. NiceThe ONLY thing that's going to connect to kh3 is the fortellers last message and the keyblade war shit. Sure these things are semi-important, but their far from crucial to the story and you don't need it to understand kh3. This stuff is a hint, and hey, it's probably going to be in kh3 in some format anyway. Calm your tits Edited by Amelia Luscombe

"Around 75% of the world's population don’t speak a word of English" - BBC languages"..Japanese is one of the major languages of the world, spoken by well over a hundred million people.." - Andrew Daley dictionary of languagesSo let me get this straight, you're mad because you are too lazy to learn some Japanese words, import Japanese things from the internet(Talking about final mix), because it's not in your language immediately(which, news flash, English isn't everything honey) and because you are too impatient to wait for translations/English release and get the MINOR plot hints from someone.NiceThe ONLY thing that's going to connect to kh3 is the fortellers last message and the keyblade war shit. Sure these things are semi-important, but their far from crucial to the story and you don't need it to understand kh3. This stuff is a hint, and hey, it's probably going to be in kh3 in some format anyway. Calm your tits

Yes, I am. Regardless of if Japanese is one of the major languages of the world, Square knows English fans are some of their biggest moneymakers. Yet they consistently do this where they create something that is important to the story (If it's important at all, I should be able to experience it in my own language.) yet only release it in Japan. I'm aware several Japanese companies do this very thing, but Square-Enix is one of the biggest Japanese game companies there is, and Kingdom Hearts is an incredibly popular franchise, they have reason to release this stuff elsewhere. And for the record, I tried to import the Final Mixes and do all of that bullshit, but I gave up because I really didn't have the money and stopped caring to do it after I realized I also had to buy a Japanese PS2 to even play the damn things.

It's not fair to me, the consumer, to have to do that or watch cutscenes on Youtube for important plot details in a game I already own. And I shouldn't have to learn another language just to play that very same game. I give Square a lot of slack about a lot of things, but their catering to their native market is something I consistently see for absolutely no reason. I've also heard no news about an English translation, and I don't really expect to hear one, especially with news about some Kingdom Hearts MMO being in the works.

To be quite honest, I'm getting the sense you're more offended and think that I think English is the dominant form of language. I'm well-aware it's not. That still doesn't mean I should have to learn Japanese to play a Kingdom Hearts game.  

Yes, I am. Regardless of if Japanese is one of the major languages of the world, Square knows English fans are some of their biggest moneymakers. Yet they consistently do this where they create something that is important to the story (If it's important at all, I should be able to experience it in my own language.) yet only release it in Japan. I'm aware several Japanese companies do this very thing, but Square-Enix is one of the biggest Japanese game companies there is, and Kingdom Hearts is an incredibly popular franchise, they have reason to release this stuff elsewhere. And for the record, I tried to import the Final Mixes and do all of that bullshit, but I gave up because I really didn't have the money and stopped caring to do it after I realized I also had to buy a Japanese PS2 to even play the damn things. It's not fair to me, the consumer, to have to do that or watch cutscenes on Youtube for important plot details in a game I already own. And I shouldn't have to learn another language just to play that very same game. I give Square a lot of slack about a lot of things, but their catering to their native market is something I consistently see for absolutely no reason. I've also heard no news about an English translation, and I don't really expect to hear one, especially with news about some Kingdom Hearts MMO being in the works. To be quite honest, I'm getting the sense you're more offended and think that I think English is the dominant form of language. I'm well-aware it's not. That still doesn't mean I should have to learn Japanese to play a Kingdom Hearts game.

You don't have to learn Japanese, just the nessessary words. But I get what you mean now, and you're right it isn't fair, I just get annoyed when healps of people complain about this very thing. I'm sorry, and I misunderstood you.

I would love to have a new world, whether it is Daybreak Town or another, most games have 'overworlds' or a starting point where the player spends most of their time/begins their journey. It just sounds weird using overworld to describe Traverse Town and Twilight Town, yes we do spend a lot of time there and story progresses there some but for KH there are usually multiple of these 'mini overworlds' (and there are worlds in general). In KH1 we start in Destiny Island, then Traverse Town, off to Hollow Bastion and End of the World. CoM is a good example of Castle Oblivion, being the overworld of that game.

Basically I hope whatever new KH world they make next is just as memorable as those two :) (in my honest opinion 3D kind of ruined Traverse Town a bit... I know it was a Dream Version but still...)I liked the one theory someone said that Daybreak Town could be an earlier version of The World That Never Was (like Radiant Garden to Hollow Bastion and back to Radiant Garden), Daybreak could of been a world that was turned over due to the Keyblade War. But I always thought The World That Never Was was just a play on words on how Nobodys don't exist and the world they inhabit with their castle doesn't exist either. We will never know due to the game (KHx) being such in a flux of unknown, both by language barrier to NA/EU and yet to see 'endings'.

Maybe the opening Town will be The mainland area of Destiny Islands.

I could see this, but other then that I really want to keep Chi away from the main series... it just does not seem that good. 

Yes, I am. Regardless of if Japanese is one of the major languages of the world, Square knows English fans are some of their biggest moneymakers. Yet they consistently do this where they create something that is important to the story (If it's important at all, I should be able to experience it in my own language.) yet only release it in Japan. I'm aware several Japanese companies do this very thing, but Square-Enix is one of the biggest Japanese game companies there is, and Kingdom Hearts is an incredibly popular franchise, they have reason to release this stuff elsewhere. And for the record, I tried to import the Final Mixes and do all of that bullshit, but I gave up because I really didn't have the money and stopped caring to do it after I realized I also had to buy a Japanese PS2 to even play the damn things. It's not fair to me, the consumer, to have to do that or watch cutscenes on Youtube for important plot details in a game I already own. And I shouldn't have to learn another language just to play that very same game. I give Square a lot of slack about a lot of things, but their catering to their native market is something I consistently see for absolutely no reason. I've also heard no news about an English translation, and I don't really expect to hear one, especially with news about some Kingdom Hearts MMO being in the works. To be quite honest, I'm getting the sense you're more offended and think that I think English is the dominant form of language. I'm well-aware it's not. That still doesn't mean I should have to learn Japanese to play a Kingdom Hearts game.  

i just hope kh won't be liniar