Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SummerRain

Text The Other Nobody

Day 84 Part 1

Alexis' P.O.V.

As soon as I woke up, I got dressed and looked for Axel. Its not that I think he got the necklace for me, I just want to see if he knows who got it for me. I'm not just gonna take the necklace without saying thanks to the guy who got me it. That would be just wrong. Thanking the guy is the least I could do.

I found Axel in the Gray Area. Before he could even say hello to me, Axel looked at my neck and whistled. "Dang Alexis. I didn't know you made that much munny from poker."

"Good morning to you too Axel."

"Sorry Lexis. Anyway, where did you get that necklace from?" Axel pointed to the blue heart on my neck. So I told him what happened last night. "So do you know who it is?"

Axel continued to stare at my neck. "Axel? Did you listen to what I said?" I don't know if he heard me or not. It looked like he was debating with himself in his head. After a few minutes of silence, I slapped him.

"Wake up Axel!!" I yelled as I slapped him. "Did you even hear me!?"

"Yes I heard you. And no I don't know who gave it to you." He started to rub his face. "Did you really have to slap me?"

"Sorry Axel. You were creeping me out."

Axel was still rubbing his face. "Its fine. Just...don't do it again."

"Right. Anyway, do you have an idea of who might have given me the necklace?" I asked him.

He grinned. "What?" Axel kept on grinning. "Axel, what is it?" He started to laugh. I grabbed him and started to shake him. "What the hell is wrong with you Axel?" I asked as I shook him. The more I shook him, the louder he laughed. Finally Saix came over to try and help me to get Axel to calm down.

He punched Axel on the side of the head. "Shut up Axel." He listened to Saix and stopped laughing. "Thanks Saix. I've been trying to get him to shut up for the past couple of minutes. I asked him a question and he just started to laugh."

Saix turned to me. "Well sometimes you just gotta give him a nudge to get him to stop." When he finished his sentence, he looked at my necklace.

"What's wrong Saix?" He walked closer to me.

"Where did you get this?" Saix pointed to the necklace.

"Um, I found it." He walked closer to me, and I could feel my face getting warmer.

"Where did you find this?"

I gulped. "O-Outside my door." When I told him that he left.

After Saix left, Axel laughed. "Ha Your blushing Alexis! You like Saix!" he teased.

I forced the "blush" away. "What do you mean?" I asked almost instantly.

"Your in love with Saix!"

"Axel that's impossible." I started to remember what Saix said about us never knowing what it's like to love or to be loved. "We have no hearts."

"So? You could still like him as a friend."

"I guess." I could feel my face getting hot again. "I'm gonna go Axel."