Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

Official Kingdom Hearts 3 release date speculation thread

53 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Kingdom Hearts III will release in Japan?

• Q1 2014
    • Q2 2014
    • Q3 2014
    • Q4 2014
    • Q1 2015
    • Q2 2015
    • Q3 2015
    • Q4 2015
    • Q1 2016
    • Q2 2016
    • Q3 2016
    • Q4 2016
    • Never
    • Another option? List it below!

Why would someone want kh2.5 before kh3 we been waiting longer for kh3 just w8 till after kh3 comes out it would be better.

Because chronologically 2.5 would be before 3.  And we don't want them to rush the development (it's in the early stages) because we'd just get a crappy bug filled game then.  Based on 1.5 it would take around a year to make 2.5 meaning we'd get a game a year like Nomura wanted and KH3 will have had 5 years in development.  The ReMixes will also enable fans who weren't able to play all the games because they didn't have all the consoles to more easily play them all as it's brought to one console.  And personally KH2FM is amazing and should be played by anyone who calls themself a fan.  

Yay, you also agree on the March release date! :DEdit: And the side games are epic! One big story connected in all these installments! :D

Something about March feels right xD

I've loved the handheld games, I doubt they would get as much complaints from people if they were all on PS2 since people think important stories can only ever be made on a home console ._. Either way half the reason I look forward to KH3 is cause those who boycotted the games and kept complaining for 3 won't understand what's going on, and I'm evil and will take enjoyment in that mwahahahaha

Because chronologically 2.5 would be before 3.  And we don't want them to rush the development (it's in the early stages) because we'd just get a crappy bug filled game then.  Based on 1.5 it would take around a year to make 2.5 meaning we'd get a game a year like Nomura wanted and KH3 will have had 5 years in development.  The ReMixes will also enable fans who weren't able to play all the games because they didn't have all the consoles to more easily play them all as it's brought to one console.  And personally KH2FM is amazing and should be played by anyone who calls themself a fan.    Something about March feels right xDI've loved the handheld games, I doubt they would get as much complaints from people if they were all on PS2 since people think important stories can only ever be made on a home console ._. Either way half the reason I look forward to KH3 is cause those who boycotted the games and kept complaining for 3 won't understand what's going on, and I'm evil and will take enjoyment in that mwahahahaha

I know right? It'll be funny hearing them say: What the hell is going on!? xD

I'd like to point out some things from this article:

http://kh13.com/news/37945-tetsuya-nomura-interview-with-khdestiny-khisland

--

• Kingdom Hearts HD is a link between the previous Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts III. Do you plan to expand the work to include HD remasters of other titles within the Kingdom Hearts series, such as Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts II and Re:coded, seen in the credits of Kingdom Hearts HD?

Nomura : Of course, we will spend some time working on them before the release of Kingdom Hearts III. Unfortunately, there is nothing more I can say on the subject at this time.

• The Cloud Service system of the PlayStation 4 will allow players to experience titles originally released on PlayStation 1, 2 and 3. Are there any plans to utilize this system to allow owners of the PS4 to play Kingdom Hearts HD?

Nomura : We did not even think about the issue because our priority at the moment is the development of Kingdom Hearts III. Additionally, we are working on the next Kingdom Hearts HD remaster, which is our second priority. We have nothing planned about it for now.

--

So - if they are focusing on KH3 over KH 2.5, then maybe we will see it in 2014? :D

KH3 is confirmed for early 2014.

Lol, you trolled the people who were gullible enough to believe you xD.

It'll probably come out in 2015, 2.5 will come out next year.

If you've been actually playing the handheld games which hold importance to the plot of KH3 we've been kept occupied.  But the general assumed date is 2015 March for Japan and September for the rest of us.  

If you'd been reading the interviews you'd think otherwise. Tetsuya Nomura has said there is currently nothing "playable" for Kingdom Hearts III. I honestly still seeing it being released in 2016.

If you'd been reading the interviews you'd think otherwise. Tetsuya Nomura has said there is currently nothing "playable" for Kingdom Hearts III. I honestly still seeing it being released in 2016.

TBH I wouldn't mind seeing it in 2016 either.  Longer it takes the cheaper the PS4 will be when I have to buy it

I honestly would like it to come out as soon as it can without it needing a huge make over final mix like KH II. I don't know when I would even choose to purchase a PS4.......On second thought the best time for it to come out would be nice for it to come out when I have enough spare cash for PS4 and a game. Though that's just me being selfish.

2015 is realistic, 2014 is wishful. I hope the game isn't as childish and happy-go-lucky as before. Most of us will be too old for that! But I mean I will love it either way... :/

Edited by Lalalablah