Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

Official Kingdom Hearts 3 release date speculation thread

53 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Kingdom Hearts III will release in Japan?

• Q1 2014
    • Q2 2014
    • Q3 2014
    • Q4 2014
    • Q1 2015
    • Q2 2015
    • Q3 2015
    • Q4 2015
    • Q1 2016
    • Q2 2016
    • Q3 2016
    • Q4 2016
    • Never
    • Another option? List it below!

just remember that before KH3 release, FFXV must release first, If they're going to release KH3 in early 2015, FFXV should be release in 2014. if FFXV is going to be release in 2014, we should hear the update in FFXV now. So this is my prediction:

FFXV will be release in early 2015 in Japan (then next year, there will be a lot of FFXV news), later in NA/EU/PAL

at the same time, KH3 will have a lot of trailers (just like they did for lightning returns and ffxhd)

KH3 will be release in early 2016 in japan, later in NA/EU/PAL

BUT, simce Nomura-san promises to us that SQEX will release KH game every year, so I believe that KH3 will be release in 2015, since 2.5 will be most likely to be release next year. 

so I guess 2014 will be a busy year for Nomura-san, can't wait for FFXV and KH3 updates!

Microsoft didn't release a new trailer for KH3 they just showed the D23 trailer during their XBox One release date thing we will probably get a new trailer in December at Jump Festa but somewhat similar to how the E3 and D23 trailer was still just a little gameplay not so much story and stuff yet we probably won't see any of that until either E3 2014 or probably TGS next year I'm guessing.  Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix is coming out sometime next year we will probably get a release date for Japan for that at Jump Festa so we will just have to see..

Okay, to say this in the most polite way possible, please, just be patient.  I know we've been waiting a long while for KH3, but I'm telling you that the wait will be worth it! Besides, 2.5 is coming soon, so we'll have our minds busy on that, plus Final Fantasy XV looks amazingly gorgeous, so I just say that we wait.  It's like they always say: "If you hurry up too much, it'll end up bad, but if you carefully craft it, it will end up a masterpiece."  I have faith Nomura will not disappoint, and I expect a release date sometime around possibly the end of 2015 or early 2016, who knows? That's part of the joy of waiting for this game! :)

Edited by Golden Fighter

Okay, to say this in the most polite way possible, please, just be patient.  I know we've been waiting a long while for KH3, but I'm telling you that the wait will be worth it! Besides, 2.5 is coming soon, so we'll have our minds busy on that, plus Final Fantasy XV looks amazingly gorgeous, so I just say that we wait.  It's like they always say: "If you hurry up too much, it'll end up bad, but if you carefully craft it, it will end up a masterpiece."  I have faith Nomura will not disappoint, and I expect a release date sometime around possibly the end of 2015 or early 2016, who knows? That's part of the joy of waiting for this game! :)

The "joy" of waiting.Joy of waiting.Of waiting.Waiting....Wut.

Well I guess there are 3 options:

-Nomura Logic: We will never know until it's almost finished

-Final Fantasy XV Development Logic: We'll play it when we all will be gramps

-Normal Logic: Once KH 2.5 HD Rmx and FFXV are released, Nomura will focus on KH3 and probably will release it in 2016 in Japan and fall 2016/ 2017 in the other countries

I don't know if you people are joking or not. KH3 has been out for 69 years already.

You're obviously lying. Everyone knows this is not true at all.

Just to get people angry, I will play this only on Xbox One.

Also I think it'll come out till 2015.

This does not anger me, just so you know.

Any idea when kingdom hearts 3 gonna release

I'd say May of 2015

Y'know when I saw your title "Kingdom Hearts 3 Release date" I was like. "OMG REALLY?!?" I clicked on and I was was like.. "Oh, nvm. It's not the release date." xD 

Sorry bro for typing kingdom hearts 3 release date . I should have typed does anyone knows the release date

Every member doesn't know when,Only Square Enix does and they didn't finish Kingdom Hearts 3 yet at this point so they can't just show the release date since they didn't finish yet and they too wanted to finish Final Fantasy XV at once.My guesses it would be 2015 at the earliest...