Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

Official Kingdom Hearts 3 release date speculation thread

53 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Kingdom Hearts III will release in Japan?

• Q1 2014
    • Q2 2014
    • Q3 2014
    • Q4 2014
    • Q1 2015
    • Q2 2015
    • Q3 2015
    • Q4 2015
    • Q1 2016
    • Q2 2016
    • Q3 2016
    • Q4 2016
    • Never
    • Another option? List it below!

OK, Its just my thought but as we now see 1 Kingdom Hearts game coming each year so the next game will be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX in 2013 and then will come I guess Kingdom Hearts 2.5.HD ReMIX in 2014. After these HD collections have released, there is nothing left for Square Enix but Kingdom Hearts 3 to bring up so I think that the we may see Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2015.

This is just my opinion, what do you think?

It will be released in a post-apocalyptic future. The world will have been destroyed and people will be searching through the rubble of Square Enix's headquarters in Japan, and they will find Kingdom Hearts 3. However, it won't be complete so nobody would know how it ended. So I'd say about 2213? However, if Versus gets released in the next few years, it's sheer godliness could postpone the apocalypse and allow us to get KH3 in about 2015.

I wouldn't doubt Nomura releasing it on 2015. Why? Because KH1 was released in 2002.

= 13. Damn it Nomura, you "clever little sneak."

I would have to pick up the remaining pieces of my brain off the floor if that ended up happening.

I doubt that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix will come to the West. Remember that Nomura said that he had no plans to release any of the final mixes outside of Japan

'Had' is a past tense of the verb 'to have,' and that was said before he even conceived kh3d. The secret message in the NA/PAL versions would be a really inconsiderate move of square's part.

Has KH 2.5 been confirmed? I doubt it will come out. Maybe a remaster of BBS, but that is probably it.

No it hasn't been confirmed. Also, why just "a remaster of BBS [final mix]." A remaster of a single is game is just not worth the trouble.

Edited by keystrike

No it hasn't been confirmed. Also, why just "a remaster of BBS [final mix]." A remaster of a single is game is just not worth the trouble.

Well, what other games would there be that people would buy? Re:Coded probably wouldn't sell a lot, Days would, but it is doubtful because it takes place between 1 and 2, thus 1.5, 3D just released, so it would be pointless to remake it. KH mobile? Not going to happen.

For KH 2.5, I'm sure they would put in KH2FM, KH DDD and Coded Cutscenes. It would make seanse if they were trying to put it in that story order. But, that still leaves out BbS. They can probably put those in cutscenes as well... or just add the actuall game in there as well. I don't know what Square is up to, so, that's just my guess.

Personally, I think they should just focus on KH3. I mean, when you look at it, they're wasting time they used on the HD remakes which could have been used on KH3 (unless they're doing both at the same time, idk). So, bottom line: BRING ON KH3 ALREADY!!!!!

Personally, I think they should just focus on KH3. I mean, when you look at it, they're wasting time they used on the HD remakes which could have been used on KH3 (unless they're doing both at the same time, idk). So, bottom line: BRING ON KH3 ALREADY!!!!!

They don't use the same " teams" for these so that is moot and will not delay KH3....

'Had' is a past tense of the verb 'to have,' and that was said before he even conceived kh3d. The secret message in the NA/PAL versions would be a really inconsiderate move of square's part.

Useless semantics. REmember, Nomura is a troll who likes mindfiretrucking the West

Useless semantics. REmember, Nomura is a troll who likes mindfiretrucking the West

I'm pretty sure he likes to do that to both Japan and the West. Now, "Nomura is a troll who likes mindfiretruckin with the West" would be an entirely legitimate reason to believe kh1.5 would not come to the west.

Well, what other games would there be that people would buy? Re:Coded probably wouldn't sell a lot, Days would, but it is doubtful because it takes place between 1 and 2, thus 1.5, 3D just released, so it would be pointless to remake it. KH mobile? Not going to happen.

Ever heard of kh2? Just kidding, but I'm kinda confused why you never really mentioned it.

I'm pretty sure he likes to do that to both Japan and the West. Now, "Nomura is a troll who likes mindfiretruckin with the West" would be an entirely legitimate reason to believe kh1.5 would not come to the west.

Oh alright. "Nomura is a troll who likes firetruckin with the West." That is why KH 1.5 will not come to the West

Yeah, Nomura is such a troll, singlehandedly deciding to keep certain games out of certain regions. I bet he specifically coded and translated that ending scene in KH3D to firetruck with us. Though I forgive him, because that music he composes is BRILLIANT, and he does an excellent job voicing all of the characters. That said, I'm still really mad that he changed Ansem's face in later games :/

So does that mean we can expect vsXIII sometime in 2014? =w=

I guess. Well, if you think about it it would make sense. I think that in the TGS 2013 they are going to finally show off FF Versus 13 properly and then the release date should be 2014.

Nothing left? What makes you say that? They can pretty much do whatever they want :/

Like what?

Edited by AaySquare