Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lalalablah

Image Interpretation of kh13 members hnng

Who the hell would like the Bills and show themselves on here? I'd eat them alive with stats.

With every drawing comes a backstory Posted Image

I don't think people even like the bills.

Someone does now

So that's your idea of how he looks like?

That's not what I was saying. I am saying if you put it together. You two aren't getting along. You made a picture of a kh13 member you have decided to portray as a fat ugly kid. After all this went down with him. He is wearing a football jersey. Nobody else could really be represented by wearing a football jersey on here other than Sora96. It also just so happens to have the same number on it as sora96's fav football player. Sooooo what I'm saying is, if you put it all together, it seems very much like the person you drew is Sora96.  

That's not what I was saying. I am saying if you put it together. You two aren't getting along. You made a picture of a kh13 member you have decided to portray as a fat ugly kid. After all this went down with him. He is wearing a football jersey. Nobody else could really be represented by wearing a football jersey on here other than Sora96. It also just so happens to have the same number on it as sora96's fav football player. Sooooo what I'm saying is, if you put it all together, it seems very much like the person you drew is Sora96.

Yeah, I don't think so. I could buy it, but no.

is that second one cucco?

close

the second one is enmaa calling it

Noooo, I've seen him before

dammit nickle get out of my fireplace 

Edited by Death the Kid