Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raziel

Sora/Riku's new KH3 outfits

Yeah, I take back what I said for Riku's clothes. I love the popped collar.

But Sora's...They should have given him red/black shoes. Yellow doesn't even freaking match his outfit.

I mostly hated the whole KH1 model concept. I'm sick of Sora's KH1 model. I need more KH2 model action, including the outfit. His shoes have always held yellow though.

I wouldn't care too much if they'd change the outfits. Though it would be cool if they would enable changing outfits back later on in the game (I'd love to take Vampire Sora to diffrent worlds, and I guess a more impressive Halloween outfit for Riku would be cool as well but I doubt a 'the Nightmare before Christmas' world will reappear in KH III)

I mostly hated the whole KH1 model concept. I'm sick of Sora's KH1 model. I need more KH2 model action, including the outfit. His shoes have always held yellow though.

Very true.

And while KH2 Sora's shoes did in fact have some yellow in it, it wasn't overpowering and he had some yellow on the rest of his outfit to match.

I just hope that if Nomura does change his clothes, that it's just as cool as his KH2 outfit or even better. If it's worse, that would disappoint...