Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

If Square could feature Final Fantasy and TWEWY why not the Bouncer? I would be really interested in seeing a character or even world from that game. Expecially after seeing this graphic.

Posted Image

....Wait a minute. I think I am seeing Sora's future...

Edited by AbioFlesh

seeing how Bouncer is a beat em up game, I don't really see how they can fit that into Kingdom Hearts.

yeah because you definitely don't run around beating up creatures to collect money and items in kingdom hearts....

wait....

There is a small bouncer cameo in Kingdom Hearts 2. If you look at Pence's jersey it reads Dog Street which is the name of the gang in the bouncer!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I was going to mention this, but I wasn't sure whether I remembered right and I was too lazy to google i- oh.

seeing how Bouncer is a beat em up game, I don't really see how they can fit that into Kingdom Hearts.

Aside from the RPG elements,the gameplay really isn't much different when your beating up hoards of heartless.

Fool. THEWY really fit well into the overall theme of Dream Drop Distance. What would Bouncer fit into and what would be its contribution?

Okay, it is invalid to say that anything "fits" in Kingdom Hearts when you have Disney characters and Final Fantasy characters in the mix. Including the live action movie characters.

But the contribution? I don't know how exactly the 3rd installment will turn out to be like.

There is a small bouncer cameo in Kingdom Hearts 2. If you look at Pence's jersey it reads Dog Street which is the name of the gang in the bouncer!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Why didn't I notice this?

Those Shorts aren't gay bro. And Sora's Keychain is useful in a way.

Actually, sora is wearing a onesie if you look carefully.

Because it's not as well-known. Even Setzer had to be fought for by Nomura to get a small role in KHII because of the game he's from. 

Edited by Kaweebo