Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

~Daybreak~ A zombie virus role-play

Paige was just about to have a peaceful nap when Daniel warned them about the 50 screamers then Jinx telling them to get into the car. Thankfully Issac was already awake and they both quickly packed up and rushed outside. "50 screamers? Who attracted that many and why are they heading to our area?!" Her brother exclaimed. Could it be her fault? Sure the noise she made with the pillow was loud but it wasn't THAT loud. "I have no idea, but right now we need to get out of here." She said. 

Tyler finally drove back up and had his car pointed at the opposite road.  He the opened the doors and left he car running that way if he had to he could run in it and get going.  Tyler then pulled out one of his rapiers and held his shotgun in his free hand.  "We need to decide now.  Do we run or do we fight?  I think we have enough fire power to survive.   What we can do is fire upon them from the top floor and if any of them tries to get up the stairs I'll take care of them and keep you guys protected as you fire.   "Now if you don't have a gun take my shot gun"  Tyler said as he placed it on the balcony.   "I've had to leave camp twice in 24 hours.  I'm tired of this running.  I'm going to fight them off.  That but if you want to run again no one will blame you and you can take a car.  All I ask is I'm left with one."  Tyler said popping down some shells for the shot gun.   Tyler then drew his other sword and waited to hear if he sounded crazy or if someone actually agreed with him.

Daniel sighed as he looked out the window, and shook his head. He had a different approach to this situation. He slid his pistol into his belt, and quickly slipped outside to speak his opinion on the matter. "But wait!" He said as he slid down the stairs. "If we just simply lock the gates and hide in our rooms, the Screamers won't even know we're here! We can keep a car parked right next to our rooms all packed so if we need to, we can just hurry and leave. We shouldnt risk leaving right now. Especially since we could avoid a battle all together if we just stay quiet! "

Tyler looked at him.  As much as he'd like that plan he didn't think it'd work.  "Those screamers can smell from behind my walls while I'm in the gas station.   That was about the same distance from the gate.  We can use the fence and gate to our advantage.   We can wait for them to show up and we stab them in the head as the run up.  We'll be safe behind the gate and if we kill them quickly it shouldn't fall.  If it does we can have a few people take point sniping.  Covering us if we have to run back.  "I really think we should fight.  They would smell us from inside our rooms."  Tyler said.  "We don't need to wait for them to bust down our doors and try to starve us out of our rooms.   "We need to defend."  Tyler pleaded again

Daniel sighed. Tyler had a point. He though for a moment, mind drifting off as he figured out a solid plan. "Alright ... we could have the cars parked right next to us so if the gates fall, we could just get in and go. We could have three people sniping while we're stabbing to lower the numbers. It's rather difficult but we might have a chance.... but what if the screamers draw a lot of other screamers, normies, and even clingers? "

"They will." Joe chimed in. "I've seen it before. Screamers go to work and all the others can hear it. Hell, I'd even say they can't resist the scream. If we need to fight, fine, but we'd better hit the road fast before others show up."

Joe paused for a moment as he considered something.

"There is a cemetery not far from here with fresh graves. We...can use those bodies to mask our scents."

"That's why we need to hit them fast."  Tyler said as he heard Joe.  "That Cemetery will do good.  As long as they don't become infected as well.  Tyler said looking down.  He thought about how the Screamers attracted them.  It was almost like a strategy.  Screamers always seemed to come first before anything else.  It never clicked but he'd seen it happen.  Normies are a tad stronger and slower.  They're almost like normal soldiers while Screamers are the scouts who hunt the enemy.  Tyler had no idea  but it  almost seemed more than nature.  Like this virus was created to run this way.

Jinx and Theia looked over to Joe, Tyler and Daniel with their small discussion. Jinx was going to say something to Daniel when he mentioned that they should stay instead but she restrained herself and listened as they came to an agreement. Theia walked up to the group. "So, we're heading to the cemetery right? The screamers are still a good distance away for us to get away in time so we should get moving." ​Jinx sighed and got into the passenger seat. "I'm not driving this time." She said and rested her rifle in the window

(gomen for the small post)

Edited by Junko

(Small posts are alright~ Especially since I put small posts when I'm on my phone. Small posts are okay, just don't do one line like every post you make. xD}Daniel walked to the gate for a moment. He still wished they could just sit back and hide until the Screamers pass, however he knew Joe and Tyler were right. Worst comes to worse, they would have to relocate else where. And usually, it was worse come to worse. He didn't have much on him, he had lost a lot of his supplies when he had to jump into a river a few days before he met Tyler. He was very pissed off that thad happen. But who knows, maybe he could find some more supplies later on. On the bright side, he didn't have to spend a long time packing his things. All he had to do was just fix up his small backpack. He walked back to Tyler and Joe to give his final input on the subject. "Alright...." Daniel said, leaning to the side. "The cemetery is probably the safest place to go.... do you think perhaps we can come back? If anything, I'm sure the Best Buy Tyler mentioned might be a great place.... but the thing is, it's most likely ransacked or inhabited by survivors or bandits. And not only that, if I'm right, winter is coming soon... we need to try to find a place warm to stay. Going South might be a good idea, but the infected don't fair well against the snow if we go north. But we won't either... maybe we should migrate to a different state."

"I would rather not leave but if we do leave we might as well just go ahead and leave the area.  I'm thinking we should hit Arkansas.  Its got decent weather conditions so easy for us to survive without being killed by snow.  It tends to not snow.  If we went farther south like Texas we would have to consider the high population.  Plus it gets even hotter there no matter the date and time.  We need to find a place we can fortify.  Give power to and live for hopefully years.  Now I think what we should do.  Still run into  Best buy and grab supplies.  Because we could get a hotspot so Theia's computer can hopefully pick up nearby military bases we can hope that some of them have been run down.  We can grab guns and ammo for even more protection.  I have each car stocked with enough gas to make it to a new state and they're pretty new so they should last.  But if we're going leave we should go now."  Tyler said looking towards the group.

As the group conversed over the situation Paige stood by trying to clear her mind. "I don't care what we do, as long as Issac is out of harm's way." Issac flinched a bit kind of embarrassed that his little sister cared about him that much. "Then I guess we should...leave right now? We have more chance of surviving if we leave rather than taking on a whole army of Screamers, Clingers, etc." Her brother said silently. The thought of fighting Clingers and Screamers seeped into Issac's head as he reached for the injury at his arm from the last Clinger.

Joe rubbed the back of his head and chuckled apologetically.

"I'd actually suggest going somewhere colder from here." He said, reluctantly.

He shrugged and waved his hand dismissively.

"We can talk about that later. What matters right now is surviving the Screamers and getting out before the others come."

He looked up to his room.

"I'll need to grab the rest of my medical supplies, then I'll be ready."

Joe ran up stairs, got into his room and grabbed the large camping backpack he used to keep his medical supplies in and headed back for the others.

Tyler then looked at everyone.  "Alright its decided.  We drive.  Everyone pick  a car.  Who ever wants to drive.  Grab some the keys.  Lets try to stay together."  Tyler said as he put the keys down on the ground and grabbed the Hyundai keys.  He quickly filled up the gas tank since he just drove it.   He got behind the wheel and started the car up.  Tyler waited for someone to get in with him and others to get into the other car.   Tyler turned on his GPS and hooked it up.  He turned it on and didn't know where to go yet.  He just knew he should have it ready to pick out a place.  It was impossible for the Normies to take out the satellites in space so the GPS should work.

Daniel nodded at the final plan. There really wasn't anything better to do, and there really wasn't any better ideas. Sighing inwardly, Daniel gathered all his items and materials into his small little backpack and slung it over his shoulder. Realizing that he still has Jinx' antique pistol he troddeled on over back to her to give it to her. "Here. Do you still want me to hold it? " he asked as he got inside the drivers seat of the pickup truck.

Jinx shook her head. "Keep it for now." Theia got into the driver seat of the SUV. With the keys already in, she started up the car. "The BestBuy should be nearby...I think." "Wait, you have no idea where you're going?!" We won't get lost so don't worry." Theia whined down her window and looked out at Tyler. "We'll be going on ahead to clear the way." She said before driving out of the complex and into the road. She swerved hard and took off down the street. The hoard of screamers were behind them but there were normies coming up ahead. Jinx leaned her eye to the eyepiece of her rifle and started firing at the the heads of the normies. Theia reached her hand to wind up her window when a hand of a screamer got caught in it. (shit) She thought as she slammed her fist against the rotten flesh and heard the screamer drop into the road. Jinx paused for a moment to reload on ammo. "For all this is worth, we better find a lot of good where we're going." ​she grumbled. 

Since both Issac and Paige never learned how to drive (well at least drive properly), they hustled into Tyler's car. Issac's hand shook as Tyler prepared to dispatch. There were only here for a couple hours and already they had to set out to leave. Was going with this group a good choice? A hand touched his shoulder and he jumped, almost screaming. Luckly it was only his sister giving him a concerned look. "You ok? You're getting pale." Issac rapidly shook his head. "N-no I'm fine, it's just I have..." He looked away and Paige smiled. "I understand, you're scared. But don't worry, everything's going to be all right." 'But why do I have a feeling something bad is going to happen?' Issac thought.

Tyler looked at them as they got back there.  He knew all was left was Joe and the only car left over was the Cop Car.  "Joe that leaves you with the cop car.  We're going to catch up to the others.  So yeah.   Everyone stay in touch through radio so we can all keep contact in case something happens.  Tyler then started driving, he then grabbed the radio.  "Hey Theia, where are we headed?"  Tyler asked "What have you guys run into up there?   How bad is it?"  

Tyler then hooked the radio back to the dashboard he looked in the back.  "Are you feeling sick?"  Tyler asked Issac.  "If you need more antibodies I have more."

Joe reached the ground floor, nodded to Tyler's instructions and made for the cop car. He unslung his back pack and placed it in the passenger seat, stick his rifle on top in easy reach. He started up the car, tuned his radio and pulled out right behind Tyler.

The Field Medic pulled out a little dice charm on a chain from his pocket and hooked it over the rear view mirrior. It should have been two and both fuzzy, but he had left those in his day's truck before this had all began. The last he had seen of his father and that truck was when he left to treat injured at the heart of the outbreak.

"Don't worry, Dad." Joe said quietly. "I'm still carrying on the work."