Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Captain Arrowguns

What Japan exclusive games do you want localized?

Note: This includes both games that have already come out and games that will come out, as long as they havn't been anounced outside of Japan.

I personally really want to see both Monster Hunter 4 and Theatrythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call be released outside of Japan. What about you guys? Are there any games that you want to see come out in your country?

Note: This includes both games that have already come out and games that will come out, as long as they havn't been anounced outside of Japan.

I personally really want to see both Monster Hunter 4 and Theatrythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call be released outside of Japan. What about you guys? Are there any games that you want to see come out in your country?

Who said Curtain Call was Japan exclusive?

Well, I'd like to see an OFFICIAL release of Mother 1 and 3. Mother 1 only had INCREDIBLY limited copies released in the U.S., not even for the public. Mother 3 was never localized, though Starmen.Net made a fan translation. I'd like to see an official release of the games.

Well, I'd like to see an OFFICIAL release of Mother 1 and 3. Mother 1 only had INCREDIBLY limited copies released in the U.S., not even for the public. Mother 3 was never localized, though Starmen.Net made a fan translation. I'd like to see an official release of the games.

Weren't they on the Wii Shop Channel, though? Or whatever the WiiU's store is called. 

Edited by Kaweebo

STAR OCEAN blue sphere

.hack//Link

The newer Digimon games

I would love to have a LoV game cabinet 

Digimon Re: Digitize Decode and Medabots, but chances of the former happening is slim to none. The latter will never happen, I bet half of you guys don't even know what that is xD

I do. I love the Digimon games, I was thinking of importing them, and the ones from the wonderswan. Medabots too

Type-0 seems interesting, but I hear a similar game of Type-0 called Final Fantasy Agito is gonna be free-2-play game on iOS and Android after it releases in Japan.

Not sure what the difference is in between these two games...

Weren't they on the Wii Shop Channel, though? Or whatever the WiiU's store is called. 

Only Mother 2, which is Earthbound 1 in the U.S.. Mother 3 would be called Earthbound 2, but no one calls it that. Everyone also calls Mother 1 as Mother 1, but some people call it Earthbound Zero. So basically, only the second Earthbound game is on Virtual Console.

.Hack//Link

Mother 1 and Mother 3

Dragon Quest VII 3D

Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment

.Hack//Versus (Even though it wasn't a full game, I'd love to see them add more content and localize it)

STAR OCEAN blue sphere

.hack//Link

The newer Digimon games

I would love to have a LoV game cabinet 

I do. I love the Digimon games, I was thinking of importing them, and the ones from the wonderswan. Medabots too

Holy crap I never thought I'd see anyone else say .Hack//Link. xD

.Hack//Link

Mother 1 and Mother 3

Dragon Quest VII 3D

Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment

.Hack//Versus (Even though it wasn't a full game, I'd love to see them add more content and localize it)

Holy crap I never thought I'd see anyone else say .Hack//Link. xD

Dragon Quest X too. There are so may I just listed the ones off th top of my head. heh