Just re-read it 

I am pleased with this portrayal of my hedghoginess and valiance uwu

Next time in:

Lust Power

The Downloadable Content

Posted Image

Edited by Oli

Alright so, updating time.

No, not story updating time, updating on the status of ye ole author over here.

Some of you may have noticed recently that despite me having internet again, I've not been as active as I could be. I want that to change though, because I don't want to end up fading away from this place before this story is finished.

I want to write the rest of this, but I need help from you guys. I have not been feeling particularly creative for some time now, and I'm in dire need of some inspiration.

So my question is this; what are some things that I can do or that you recommend that will help get my creative juices flowing?

One thing I need to address is that I'm not entirely up to date on what the current trends on the site are, and as this story is and always will be a satire of the current state of KH13 affairs, I need some perspective on what things are like here right now, so that I can make fun of it to the best of my ability.

kh13 pls give helps

Alright so, updating time.

No, not story updating time, updating on the status of ye ole author over here.

Some of you may have noticed recently that despite me having internet again, I've not been as active as I could be. I want that to change though, because I don't want to end up fading away from this place before this story is finished.

I want to write the rest of this, but I need help from you guys. I have not been feeling particularly creative for some time now, and I'm in dire need of some inspiration.

So my question is this; what are some things that I can do or that you recommend that will help get my creative juices flowing?

One thing I need to address is that I'm not entirely up to date on what the current trends on the site are, and as this story is and always will be a satire of the current state of KH13 affairs, I need some perspective on what things are like here right now, so that I can make fun of it to the best of my ability.

kh13 pls give helps

Weren't you the one who gets more creative when drunk? If so, get some alcohol flowing in dem arteries xD

As for current KH trends, I can't think of any right off the top of my head

Weren't you the one who gets more creative when drunk? If so, get some alcohol flowing in dem arteries xD

As for current KH trends, I can't think of any right off the top of my head

I am both 17 years old and have never been drunk in my life, Javelin. xD dunno who you be thinkin of

I also really legitimately need like a for real list of username changes. Going back through the thread is an absolute slog and the couple times I've tried asking in threads who the firetruck anyone is anymore, I never got a straight answer.

Please who are you people anymore. Hell even the title character of my ongoing DLC is a Lord now.

I am both 17 years old and have never been drunk in my life, Javelin. xD dunno who you be thinkin of

I also really legitimately need like a for real list of username changes. Going back through the thread is an absolute slog and the couple times I've tried asking in threads who the firetruck anyone is anymore, I never got a straight answer.

Please who are you people anymore. Hell even the title character of my ongoing DLC is a Lord now.

I just remembered that the person I was thinking of was Dracozombie... My bad xD

If I remember clearly, I think Sky went through the troubles of tracking down username changes. He should be able to help you

I am both 17 years old and have never been drunk in my life, Javelin. xD dunno who you be thinkin ofI also really legitimately need like a for real list of username changes. Going back through the thread is an absolute slog and the couple times I've tried asking in threads who the firetruck anyone is anymore, I never got a straight answer. Please who are you people anymore. Hell even the title character of my ongoing DLC is a Lord now.

Riki=IItNeverGetsBetterThanThis.Also, I suggest pasta with a large amount of garlic and a quick training session. That gets my juices flowing.

Riki=IItNeverGetsBetterThanThis.Also, I suggest pasta with a large amount of garlic and a quick training session. That gets my juices flowing.

Thank you for being the only one so far to contribute your aid... it is appreciated.

As for the rest of you...

not sure if you guys have no practical advice to offer or if you don't care... either way :'[ cry for a thousand year

Thank you for being the only one so far to contribute your aid... it is appreciated.

As for the rest of you...

not sure if you guys have no practical advice to offer or if you don't care... either way :'[ cry for a thousand year

Then you discovered the evil scheme. xD I´m the same Rox xD

Kinda sad to see it end like this, but I think you deserve plenty of credit. You and snow wrote a pretty great story so far even during the time where the site started changing a lot. But considering how different things are now there was only so long that this story could run.Guess it's time to say goodbye and I would like to say you did a great job (jeez I sound like someone from beyond the dead - oh right)

What the fuck is a lust for power

but reading this made me have a sad. You really did write a great story but I guess it had to end sooner or later

Sora96's Lust 4 Power -HD ReMIX-

Chapter X_X - It's Dead Jim

Posted Image

RoxSox set his head on the desk. He had been trying to write the first chapter of Act II for several hours, but every keystroke ended with the backspace. He was making no progress, and his attempts to find inspiration from the site the story was based off and from the audience who claimed to love it had failed. "I guess this is it, then." he said to himself as he closed the text document. "There's nowhere to go from here.". Too much of the story he was trying to tell was tainted now. He couldn't make that joke because that would make someone mad, he couldn't include this character because that user isn't here anymore, the user this character is based on doesn't really act that way anymore, there's no joke I can make about it now, this characters NAME isn't even accurate anymore! "How can I go around calling him SorasCock69 when his name is just Cock now?" The story wasn't relevant anymore, it had gone on for too long.

"Maybe it's my fault for making it go on so long" he asked himself. "Maybe I should have finished this about 5 chapters ago?". RoxSox cursed his lack of foresight. It would be so easy to blame his writing, or his life for getting in the way, or the userbase for not helping him when he asked for inspiration or ideas to go off of, but really all there was to blame was the site the story was based on. Nothing was the same anymore... nobody was the same anymore. Things had moved on, the times had changed, and now it was too late.

RoxSox stood up from the computer, and walked into the living room. Snow sat on the couch, watching reruns of Arrested Development on the television. "Snow we need to talk." said RoxSox as he sat on the seat opposite Snow. "It's about Lust for Power.."

Posted Image

Snow paused the show, put his hands together, and said "I'm listening" while looking Rox in the eye.

"I think it's over. I've tried really hard to get another chapter written, given it a lot of thought... but I just don't think there's anything I can do for it anymore. I know you started it, and you trusted me with finishing it... but I just can't see it happening anymore."

That's when Rox realized something else... he couldn't even write this dialogue between Snow and his character because he has no idea what Snow would actually say in this situation. He never really knew what ANYONE would say in ANY situation when he really thought about it. The entire story was based on putting words in peoples mouths, and Rox no longer had any grasp of what they'd say.

"So I guess... that's really the final nail in the coffin" said RoxSox, convinced that he was making the right decision. "No point in talking in 3rd person anymore, I don't suppose." and so I stopped.

I'm sorry to do this you, fans, if there are even any of you left. I honestly don't know who's on this site and who isn't anymore, much less whether any one who cares will ever read this. I'm a very different person than who I was when I started writing this, just like Snow was a different person than he had been when he gave the story to me.

I think I expressed my reasons up there pretty well, or at least I hope so. If you do need it clarified for you, well, I'll try putting it in simpler terms:

KH13 is a different place. I have not been an active user, and I don't plan on being one again anytime soon. The KH13 this story was based on is no longer what it is. There's hardly any crossover anymore in the people who use the site primarily and the characters in the story. If I were to write this, and it still be relevant, I'd have to change so much that the story I was trying to tell would be completely lost. I tried a couple times in this thread to reach out to you guys, asking for help with inspiration and to learn who's who anymore, and I never got much of a response. Taking that into account, I don't think there's anything left I can do.

For those of you who are reading this who were really looking forward to the next chapter, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.

I considered maybe just giving this story to some new writer, someone who knows more than I who can take the outline of what I had in mind and put it to words, but I think one change of writer is enough for any story.

If anyone has any questions about how the story might have ended or where I planned for it to go... I think I'll keep that to myself. I don't like the idea of ending everything on a cliffhanger, but I also don't think just telling you what would have happened is any better. Plus, you never really know what could happen. Maybe there will be a Lust 4 Power HD ReMIX 2.5, who knows. But right now... it's all over.

The End

fun facts about Lust For Power. Mild spoilers for what would have been future events are contained within, so if you don't want to know what could have happened, move along:

- an alternate title for Chapter X_X - It'd Dead Jim was Chapter X_X - It's All Ogre Now, another one was a reference to the first chapter title I ever had. roxsox>magic>death>Lust for Power

- Act III was to feature the child of Queen Tery and King Riku, Logan, as a warrior Ninja who was trained from birth to conquer the opposing armies. When I I first got this idea, Logan was recently born. He's almost a year old now, if he isn't already

- Colonel Random's DLC chapter was to end with him getting the girl, defeating the rebellion, and then leaving it all behind to join his friends, giving his death at the end of Act I more tragedy. The remainder of the army he defeated was to join Sora96 and be a part of the finale, and the wise Koala would be a Colonel in the battle, fighting in Colonel Random's memory.

- You know how Shrek turned out to be Jim? Well in the end, Jim would rip off his Jim mask and it would be revealed that Jim was actually Shrek.

- A character who "died" was going to make a comeback in the end.

- the other DLC was going to revolve around Jilly Shears, and his time on the party boat he took to Australia. It would feature Jilly Shears using a team of 6 celebrities and an inflated sentient condom utilizing Pokemon-esque moves to fight the Kraken.

- Zola was going to leave the team near the end of Act II to go and find more people to fight the final battle against Sora96. It would be near the end of the battle when all seemed lost for the heroes when at dawn, they look to the east to see Ganda- I mean Zola looking over the field of battle with an amassed army at her back. I thought this would be a good tribute to one of Zola's favorite things, LOTR, and to the fact that she's a mage (or Wizard in this case, given who she would have been replicating)

- Xaon would be killed at the end of Act II, but he would regenerate into Squirting Demyx, as tribute to one of HIS favorite things, Doctor Who.

- At one point in the story, someone would die and we'd follow them into an "afterlife" sort of thing wherein the someone would encounter the ghosts of everyone on the forums who were banned. I was very unsure of whether or not to do this, because it would step into perhaps too dark of a territory discussing members who... uh... went out with a bang

- I was already considering a sequel at one point, or maybe a spinoff, where the heroes have to fight an army of Bots. Remember all the kitchen bots and stuff? That was relevant enough that I thought they'd make a good story point. Eventually they faded away, so instead I was going to have them be part of the final battle.

- Someones death was going to reference Board Game Online, going something like "X bought a Rocket from the Acme Store, lit it, flew 15 spaces forward, and killed the player on the space in an act of self sacrifice". Winners Proof was also going to have some scene, not sure where, where he would reference Cards Against Humanity/Pretend Your Xyzzy, pulling the Biggest Blackest Dick card, only literally.

- All of the past usernames of members would materialize into ghosts for the heroes to fight. Leading to a scene I imagined where the RoxSox character had a duel with Roxas1432 (Snows former username) referencing the occasional bouts we had about the direction of the story.

- Believe it or not, I actually had no plan in mind for most of what I wrote. It wasn't until I finished Act I that I started actually having a plan. It was very spitballed.

- I laughed at my own jokes more than you guys did, I bet.

- I'm pretty sure that it's now been longer than a year since I initially took over the story. OKAY I just actually checked the date and it's been WELL over a year. Damn near a year and four months. I kind of wish I'd done this on a more important anniversary but oh well.

- I'm running out of tidbits to share.

- I'll stop now.

Posted Image

This makes me sad, but I guess happy at the same time. It's bittersweet, the fact it's over. The fact that you bring up thst this place, in general, has changed made me kind of look back even to the day I joined this site. It's kind of funny, I'd have probably been freaking out on the forum thst it was over, screaming in caps locks everywhere. My time on this site has changed me, and I think for the better. I'm a lot more cool-headed and a lot less... let's say stupid.

Immaturity is a word I don't personally like. Humans never "mature" but continue to grow and change, as I see it, and saying that little kid that I was only about two years ago, or about 8 years ago when I really discovered the internet and began actually learning things, not just how to add, subtract, and multiply. As a human, my time here, on this forum, has changed who I was a lot. It's weird that such a strange little story could, in its "end", have such a profound meaning for anyone. it's been a while, Rox, you're right, all of us have changed. Be it for the best or worst, we have changed, and time is only gonna carry us forward.

Sadly it means this, this beautiful story, must end. But se la ve, it can't be helped at this point..

Sora96's Lust 4 Power -HD ReMIX-

Posted Image

RoxSox set his head on the desk. He had been trying to write the first chapter of Act II for several hours, but every keystroke ended with the backspace. He was making no progress, and his attempts to find inspiration from the site the story was based off and from the audience who claimed to love it had failed. "I guess this is it, then." he said to himself as he closed the text document. "There's nowhere to go from here.". Too much of the story he was trying to tell was tainted now. He couldn't make that joke because that would make someone mad, he couldn't include this character because that user isn't here anymore, the user this character is based on doesn't really act that way anymore, there's no joke I can make about it now, this characters NAME isn't even accurate anymore! "How can I go around calling him SorasCock69 when his name is just Cock now?" The story wasn't relevant anymore, it had gone on for too long.

"Maybe it's my fault for making it go on so long" he asked himself. "Maybe I should have finished this about 5 chapters ago?". RoxSox cursed his lack of foresight. It would be so easy to blame his writing, or his life for getting in the way, or the userbase for not helping him when he asked for inspiration or ideas to go off of, but really all there was to blame was the site the story was based on. Nothing was the same anymore... nobody was the same anymore. Things had moved on, the times had changed, and now it was too late.

RoxSox stood up from the computer, and walked into the living room. Snow sat on the couch, watching reruns of Arrested Development on the television. "Snow we need to talk." said RoxSox as he sat on the seat opposite Snow. "It's about Lust for Power.."

Posted Image

Snow paused the show, put his hands together, and said "I'm listening" while looking Rox in the eye.

"I think it's over. I've tried really hard to get another chapter written, given it a lot of thought... but I just don't think there's anything I can do for it anymore. I know you started it, and you trusted me with finishing it... but I just can't see it happening anymore."

That's when Rox realized something else... he couldn't even write this dialogue between Snow and his character because he has no idea what Snow would actually say in this situation. He never really knew what ANYONE would say in ANY situation when he really thought about it. The entire story was based on putting words in peoples mouths, and Rox no longer had any grasp of what they'd say.

"So I guess... that's really the final nail in the coffin" said RoxSox, convinced that he was making the right decision. "No point in talking in 3rd person anymore, I don't suppose." and so I stopped.

I'm sorry to do this you, fans, if there are even any of you left. I honestly don't know who's on this site and who isn't anymore, much less whether any one who cares will ever read this. I'm a very different person than who I was when I started writing this, just like Snow was a different person than he had been when he gave the story to me.

I think I expressed my reasons up there pretty well, or at least I hope so. If you do need it clarified for you, well, I'll try putting it in simpler terms:

KH13 is a different place. I have not been an active user, and I don't plan on being one again anytime soon. The KH13 this story was based on is no longer what it is. There's hardly any crossover anymore in the people who use the site primarily and the characters in the story. If I were to write this, and it still be relevant, I'd have to change so much that the story I was trying to tell would be completely lost. I tried a couple times in this thread to reach out to you guys, asking for help with inspiration and to learn who's who anymore, and I never got much of a response. Taking that into account, I don't think there's anything left I can do.

For those of you who are reading this who were really looking forward to the next chapter, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.

I considered maybe just giving this story to some new writer, someone who knows more than I who can take the outline of what I had in mind and put it to words, but I think one change of writer is enough for any story.

If anyone has any questions about how the story might have ended or where I planned for it to go... I think I'll keep that to myself. I don't like the idea of ending everything on a cliffhanger, but I also don't think just telling you what would have happened is any better. Plus, you never really know what could happen. Maybe there will be a Lust 4 Power HD ReMIX 2.5, who knows. But right now... it's all over.

The End

fun facts about Lust For Power. Mild spoilers for what would have been future events are contained within, so if you don't want to know what could have happened, move along:

- an alternate title for Chapter X_X - It'd Dead Jim was Chapter X_X - It's All Ogre Now, another one was a reference to the first chapter title I ever had. roxsox>magic>death>Lust for Power

- Act III was to feature the child of Queen Tery and King Riku, Logan, as a warrior Ninja who was trained from birth to conquer the opposing armies. When I I first got this idea, Logan was recently born. He's almost a year old now, if he isn't already

- Colonel Random's DLC chapter was to end with him getting the girl, defeating the rebellion, and then leaving it all behind to join his friends, giving his death at the end of Act I more tragedy. The remainder of the army he defeated was to join Sora96 and be a part of the finale, and the wise Koala would be a Colonel in the battle, fighting in Colonel Random's memory.

- You know how Shrek turned out to be Jim? Well in the end, Jim would rip off his Jim mask and it would be revealed that Jim was actually Shrek.

- the other DLC was going to revolve around Jilly Shears, and his time on the party boat he took to Australia. It would feature Jilly Shears using a team of 6 celebrities and an inflated sentient condom utilizing Pokemon-esque moves to fight the Kraken.

- Zola was going to leave the team near the end of Act II to go and find more people to fight the final battle against Sora96. It would be near the end of the battle when all seemed lost for the heroes when at dawn, they look to the east to see Ganda- I mean Zola looking over the field of battle with an amassed army at her back. I thought this would be a good tribute to one of Zola's favorite things, LOTR, and to the fact that she's a mage (or Wizard in this case, given who she would have been replicating)

- Xaon would be killed at the end of Act II, but he would regenerate into Squirting Demyx, as tribute to one of HIS favorite things, Doctor Who.

- At one point in the story, someone would die and we'd follow them into an "afterlife" sort of thing wherein the someone would encounter the ghosts of everyone on the forums who were banned. I was very unsure of whether or not to do this, because it would step into perhaps too dark of a territory discussing members who... uh... went out with a bang

- I was already considering a sequel at one point, or maybe a spinoff, where the heroes have to fight an army of Bots. Remember all the kitchen bots and stuff? That was relevant enough that I thought they'd make a good story point. Eventually they faded away, so instead I was going to have them be part of the final battle.

- Someones death was going to reference Board Game Online, going something like "X bought a Rocket from the Acme Store, lit it, flew 15 spaces forward, and killed the player on the space in an act of self sacrifice". Winners Proof was also going to have some scene, not sure where, where he would reference Cards Against Humanity/Pretend Your Xyzzy, pulling the Biggest Blackest Dick card, only literally.

- All of the past usernames of members would materialize into ghosts for the heroes to fight. Leading to a scene I imagined where the RoxSox character had a duel with Roxas1432 (Snows former username) referencing the occasional bouts we had about the direction of the story.

- Believe it or not, I actually had no plan in mind for most of what I wrote. It wasn't until I finished Act I that I started actually having a plan. It was very spitballed.

- I'm pretty sure that it's now been longer than a year since I initially took over the story. OKAY I just actually checked the date and it's been WELL over a year. Damn near a year and four months. I kind of wish I'd done this on a more important anniversary but oh well.

- I'll stop now.

Posted Image

This is so out of character for Snow... He wouldn't pause Arrested Development. 4/10 But will read next chapter.

Sora96's Lust for Power

-HD ReMIX-

Posted Image

Posted Image

The End

- I'll stop now.

Posted Image

Even when I had a few lines This was awesome. but better things should come in a future, for now... LEts play BGO! It´s been a while since we havent played that thing. xD

That was a trip. 

Didn't I die some 14 chapters back? xD

Still, it was a fun ride over the...what...two years I think? 

Good job. 

You died at the end of Act I, I believe. Which was where the story chronologically ended. The other chapters after that were just little side thing to hold people over until I got around to Act II... which I never did... and now we're here.

I don't know when Snow wrote the original Lust For Power (the one this thread started as a remaster of, thus HD ReMIX) but this thread started in December of 2013... so about a year and near 5 months. A long time ago, but not as long as you'd think.

It was a good time all around, just wish it had had a more graceful departure.

Oh well. Posted Image

You died at the end of Act I, I believe. Which was where the story chronologically ended. The other chapters after that were just little side thing to hold people over until I got around to Act II... which I never did... and now we're here.

I don't know when Snow wrote the original Lust For Power (the one this thread started as a remaster of, thus HD ReMIX) but this thread started in December of 2013... so about a year and near 5 months. A long time ago, but not as long as you'd think.

It was a good time all around, just wish it had had a more graceful departure.

Oh well. Posted Image

The fact it was kept going is short of amazing: most people would've lost interest by now.