Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Snow

Sora96's Lust for Power -HD ReMIX-

RoxSoxKH grinned. "I think I've got this flying thing down." He pulled up on the flight stick to do a backflip but crashed into the big white Sydney-monument thingy that you see in Finding Nemo.

LOL - "Big White Sydney-Monument Thingy that you see in Finding Nemo"

everyone is a plot device, including you, you will just make a timed entryexcept for sora96's mother who doesn't make another appearance ever again in the story after telling sora96 that dinner is ready

Okay. Won't ask anymore.

hehehehehehe, Sora96's Mom pulls off a Sora's Mom stunt once again.

L-O-L

Add me, in my house, clueless of whats going on, obsessing over my riku plushie, whinning over kh13 having no one posting on it with me (xD), trying to contact princess namine somehow, but, failing, and, the real riku magically coming to my house....ya know, just as something breef on the sidelines?

Also; DchuichXAaron FTW <3

xD

You are a writing genius.

Bonus points for the tricycles

You gotta add lalablah and dawnstar it's just too good an opportunity xD

I'm not going to tell you how to write your story, but I have an idea my bro

Perhaps you could have sora96 interrupt Amelia looking at Kairi/Sora pics on tumblr to help him hide DChiuch, they live fairly close

For a price, of course...

And obviously the only reason I, KittensOnFire knows this is because I am a Russian spy investigating kh13's australian members

xDYou are a writing genius. Bonus points for the tricyclesYou gotta add lalablah and dawnstar it's just too good an opportunity xDI'm not going to tell you how to write your story, but I have an idea my broPerhaps you could have sora96 interrupt Amelia looking at Kairi/Sora pics on tumblr to help him hide DChiuch, they live fairly closeFor a price, of course...And obviously the only reason I, KittensOnFire knows this is because I am a Russian spy investigating kh13's australian members

Вы тоже? Ну, теперь я должен тебя убить ...Just kidding. Google translate rules.

Snow suddenly became a literary limp dick, and informed me that he had in fact hit a huge block in his writing process. He then gave me his blessings to deliver to you a Chapter. It will go one of two ways: He becomes inspired again and picks up where I leave off, or I will finish the story on his behalf... either way, prepare to have your socks rocked.

I recommend you guys re-read the last chapter since it's been so long.

Chapter VI - roxsox>magic>life>Lust for Power

Daniel Black's parachute cord had snapped after he, Jaune Arc, and Crona had fallen off of their plane. "SAVE ME SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK", he yelled at the top of his lungs. Jaune Arc and Crona's parachutes had opened perfectly, and they were gliding gracefully down to Earth. They watched in horror as Daniel Black lost his cool shades to the wind. And then suddenly, they beheld an awe inspiring sight... a portal had opened up in the sky, and from it, emerged the jolly green giant himself. Shrek caught Daniel Black in mid air, and they both fell to the ground.

-

Megaman X was still screaming like a little girl, as he had looked out his window, and to his amazement had seen a group of grey skinned aliens, with wide black eyes. They caught Megaman X's glance, and they smiled and waved, and spoke in their language, "Hello human! We come in peace! Would you like an ice cold beer? We have plenty to go around in our UFO's cooler!".  The aliens had accidentally weighed down the wing, which was causing the plane to lose altitude. Megaman X, obviously not knowing the alien language, heard something to the effect of "Hello human! We have come to steal your souls". Snow got up off of the floorboards, and looked to see what Megaman X was screaming at. "I'D HIT THAT" said Snow, noticing that one of the Aliens had four bosoms hanging off of her back. Flaming Lea, who had been taking a nap, woke up and took notice of the commotion... "whas goin on" she mumbled, squinting to see out of the window. She didn't scream. but rather looked into her purse and pulled out a glock pistol... Queen Tery, who had been too shocked at the events to speak, opened his mouth even wider at this immensely badass site, and briefly wondered if he had made the right choice in wife.

Megaman X was still screaming. "Snow, stop fapping and break the window open." said Flaming Lea calmly. Snow pulled his pants back up and punched the window with great force, shattering it. Flaming Lea took aim with the pistol, and shot the alien who had so kindly offered them alcoholic beverages between the eyes...

-

The Sydney Opera House was burning. It's former beauty tarnished by the immense plane shaped hole in it... and in that hole, lied three unconscious bodies. TheTimidLight opened his eyes first, and immediately expressed displeasure that he did not have Jack Frosts power of ice to put out the fires that presently burning the flesh off of his face. He began screaming at the very top of his lungs. Lexi woke up at the sound, and rushed over to help Timid... she looked around for water, but of course there was none. So she ran over to the wreckage of the plane, and picked up one of the broken seats. She rushed back over to Timid, and beat Timid with the seat cushion until the flames were extinguished. Timid breathed a sigh of relief, or at least he tried to, but his jaw had been broken by Lexi. She insisted that it was an accident, but Timid, rightfully so, doubted this. Lexi sighed, and then it occurred to her... "Where's RoxSox?"

-

Xylek and Noobles were standing outside of Sora96's house. They pounded on the door with the force of a thousand suns, and yelled "MELBOURNE POLICE, OPEN THE DOOR". Sora96 screamed internally, his yelp only silenced by his own hand covering his lip parts. "shit, I've been found out! Aaron must have figured me out and called the Police! Oh man... what would the Patriots do..." he thought, his mind racing to figure out a solution... Xylek and Noobles looked at one another, a glint of passion in their eyes, and said together "Let's go in through the backdoor". They went around the back of the house, and found that it was unlocked, a terrible mistake on Sora96's part.

Sora96 however was in his bedroom. He rustled through his drawer, and found a pack of unopened condoms. "Yes! Thank God I've never used these, cause they're about to save my life!" He ran to the kitchen, struggled with one of the wrappers, and pulled a condom out. He filled it with water, and raced to the second floor. Xylek and Noobles walked slowly through the house... Xylek had picked up a stick outside and was holding it like a gun, and Noobles had picked up an umbrella, and was planning to use it as a bayonet.

Sora96 opened the window above the front door quietly and trying not to laugh, threw the water filled condom on to the step... Sora96 starting giggling maniacally and looked out to see... nobody. The condom hadn't even broken. He stopped laughing.

-

next time on lust for power hd remix

Is RoxSox dead, or is he only mostly dead!?

Will the aliens surrender, or will they declare war on Earth?

Will Sora96 be caught by Xylek and Noobles or will he narrowly escape their feeble grasp?

Are Crona, Daniel, and Jaune Arc tripping balls?

find out next tiem on lust for power hd remix

brought to you by rackssacks

with the blessing of snusnu

by the power vested in me by fony yimyams i declare this story resurrected

And yes, this is an official chapter of the story Snow told me to write it for him since he got writers block.

I'm always trippin' balls. Just how I ro-*falls off ball*