Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MasterRoxas13

Top ten most powerful Keyblade wielders

This is my opinion so don't think what I am saying is fact

1.Master Xehanort( He has to be the strongest he is the main antagonist if he had fought Terra in his youth I think he would have stood a better chance.) 

2.Master Eraques( he was defeated by Terra for more then likely the same reason Master Xehanort lost which is due to his age.

3.Yen Sid( have not seen this guy in action but with all of his knowledge I bet that he is one of the most powerful Keyblade wielders in the series.) 

4. Aqua( She can do almost everything Xehanort can do magic wise).

5. Terra ( a true brute, he has strength on his side, darkness, and he has shown that he can fight on the level of a keyblade master. The only person he can't beat is Aqua lol.)

6.King Mickey( Shown to have advance magic attacks like Stopza,he fights similar to Yoda who is hard to hit, and he  is shown to have the strongest alignment to light other then Kairi and other Princess of hearts).

7.Ventus( it took me so long to decided between Ventus ,Riku, and Sora but Ventus just has better experience of wielding the keyblade over Sora and Riku.Ventus has been wielding the keyblade for at least 2 years. He was trained by Xehanort then Eraques on how to use it. By the time Ventus was 15, he could use command styles and Keyblade transformations, and still can do everything that Sora and Riku can do.He also has speed, the best wind attacks, and he has a strong alignment of light.)

8.Riku (After I spoiled DDD for myself , I came to a conclusion that Riku is stronger. You can argue and say Sora has drive forms but he would need Donald and Goofy for that. I am talking about a one on one fight. Sora only beat Riku once when they both had a keyblade in KH1. But Sora said in KH2 that nobody could beat Riku. So in other words everybody including Sora got their asses handed to them by Riku on the Island many times. He was the alpha male of the island. like I said in my Sora vs Riku topic, Riku can do everything Sora can do but he is faster then Sora.Has a wider variety of magic then Sora, He has a better defense then Sora, And he has a perfect balance of light and darkness. Sora has light but he  can't control his darkness and he is very vulnerable to it. Which in my opinion is his greatest weakness. Riku can exploit that weakness until he wins.)

9.Sora( He fights very heavy like Terra, He has a wide variety of magic attacks, He has a strong alignment with light and has Drive forms. I feel like the drive forms well give him a temporally boost in power but I believe that when he is in these forms, he can fight on the level of previous wielders like Terra, Aqua, Mckey, and Ventus.For example wisdom form increases Sora's level of magic spells but Aqua can do these things without command styles. His only weakness is his vulnerability to darkness shown in DDD.)

10.Roxas( he fights with two keyblades and he uses light most of the time but also uses darkness at times. His two keyblade style is very aggressive and he has beaten Riku, and Saix but he loses to Riku and Sora.)

Edited by MasterRoxas13

When Terra & Xehanort fought, Xehanort was just stalling Terra until Vantias & Ventus merged to form the X-blade & then take over his body. However, he is old & that may have put him at a disadvantage. Young-Xehanort is very powerful & has no reason to hold back, but yet Riku beat him. Just pointing things out, your opinion is your opinion though.

The only reason why I said that Terra is stronger then Mickey was because Mickey lost to Vanitas but Terra beat Master Eraques and Master Xehanort.That the only deciding factor

All these wielders that I mention before Riku have more keyblade training then him.If someone has training with the keyblade that means that they can harness the power of the keyblade better then someone who does not have that training  

While being able to hold her own in a fight, Aqua still has the Achilles' Heel of falling short nearly every time of actually succeeding in her missions. She can fight, but she can't meet the goal.

5. Terra ( a true brute, he has strength on his side, darkness, and he has shown that he can fight on the level of a keyblade master. The only person he can't beat is Aqua lol.)

The only problem is that Terra can be easily defeated by telling him that his shoe lace is untied.

.Ventus has been wielding the keyblade for at least 2 years.

I'm not entirely certain why that matters. He's been wielding it, but he's not exactly got a ton of experience with it.

Sora only beat Riku once when they both had a keyblade in KH1.

Which is one more time than Riku has beaten him with the keyblade.

But Sora said in KH2 that nobody could beat Riku. 

I believe he was referring to immediate enemies and threats, not making the claim that Riku is, in fact, invincible. It's more of a nice gesture on Sora's part than actual stated fact.

In my own opinion, I'd still have Sora over Riku and the BBS Trio. Dude's saved the world twice, and in his time has managed to fight, and defeat, a God, a genie, two Titans, and THE DEVIL. I also don't buy the argument of his being more succeptable to Darkness: he wasn't the one who was on his way to help Ansem and the Heartless nuke the world because of a crush.

i don't really do these top ten keyblade wielder things. and since there are about only 13 keyblade wielders, it would make sense to do something like top five. or just add three more and just make a ranking list instead of a 'Top Ten'

If KH X is officially cannon, all the union leaders are keyblade masters (I think masters). Though I have to say that the player characters are basically depicted as weak that require cards to summon up strength. And most of the character's growth is from these cards, after all one really good card is worth more than all the level ups you could possibly get in the game. That being said I have no clue how their power compares to others. If you include one with the most powerful deck and their base deck being as powerful as Sora when he just got the keyblade, then... They are probably around 50-100 times more powerful than that, with shear power not skill. Though again they are CARD RELIANT. So, take away their deck and they are useless.And I mostly agree with other's comments to the thread. I was just tossing in other keybladers.Edit: I must say about Master Xehanort, we probably never seen him at his peak. We saw the young version of him that probably was his peak in terms of physical strength. We saw his old version which probably was the most skilled. But we never saw a middle ground which arguably could be the best.

Edited by Tigerruss

Ventus has more experience with the keyblade then Sora and Riku. Did Sora and Riku have a master to teach them how to use a keyblade or how to use command styles, or how to use a keyblade transformation no that is why I ranked Ventus over Sora and Riku.

Sora did save the world twice and all that good stuff ( not hating on Sora, he is one of my favorite characters) but would makes you think that Ventus could not do that?

Sora is the main character so they are going to glorify him and he is going to have most accomplishes, but I feel like he is not the strongest, just the luckiest

if Ventus did not go into that coma, he would have stop ansem a long time ago.I feel like  he would have trained Sora anyways too.

Ventus has more experience with the keyblade then Sora and Riku. Did Sora and Riku have a master to teach them how to use a keyblade or how to use command styles, or how to use a keyblade transformation no that is why I ranked Ventus over Sora and Riku.

I've never held much stock in the necessity of the whole "Master" thing. The title is more of an honorary thing than anything. And I'd argue that Sora has more travelling and application experience (again, fought the Devil) than Ven, who spent a great deal of his time training in a non-hostile environment. 

Sora did save the world twice and all that good stuff ( not hating on Sora, he is one of my favorite characters) but would makes you think that Ventus could not do that?

Sora is the main character so they are going to glorify him and he is going to have most accomplishes, but I feel like he is not the strongest, just the luckiest

I'm not saying that Ven couldn't do it. Indeed, out of the BBS Trio, he's the only one who I think accomplished anything noteworthy, and is probably the biggest hero of them. I'm simply making my judgements based on what has actually happened, not just theoretically what could have happened. As it stands, Sora has saved the world twice, which is a bird in the hand as opposed to two in the bush.

I also don't think that Sora's strengths are limited to simply battle prowess. He has a lot more going for him than just power, and his accomplishments are earned. The "luck," such as it is, is usually brought about by something he himself has done or brought about, rather than just random chance. 

I've never held much stock in the necessity of the whole "Master" thing. The title is more of an honorary thing than anything. And I'd argue that Sora has more travelling and application experience (again, fought the Devil) than Ven, who spent a great deal of his time training in a non-hostile environment. 

I'm not saying that Ven couldn't do it. Indeed, out of the BBS Trio, he's the only one who I think accomplished anything noteworthy, and is probably the biggest hero of them. I'm simply making my judgements based on what has actually happened, not just theoretically what could have happened. As it stands, Sora has saved the world twice, which is a bird in the hand as opposed to two in the bush.

I also don't think that Sora's strengths are limited to simply battle prowess. He has a lot more going for him than just power, and his accomplishments are earned. The "luck," such as it is, is usually brought about by something he himself has done or brought about, rather than just random chance. 

And don't forget that Sora seemingly has the power to connect hearts. Who knows maybe if it reaches its max potential he could become Kingdom Hearts itself! (not just be filled with its power)

I agree Sora does have more traveling application. But Terra,Aqua,Ventus and Mickey have been training how to use the keyblade for years ( at least four according to the wiki). Sora then later on Riku just got their keyblades a 1 to 2 years after their Island fell into darkness.I would rather have 3 or 4 trained keyblade apprentices and/or masters on my side who know what they are doing then two keyblade wielders who had to learn on their own on how to use it(despite their unique abilities).

you see why it was such a hard choice on who is the most powerful between Ventus,Sora, and Riku. 

Now when people say that Sora has his drive forms and Riku had that dark mode in COM, Ventus has command styles which unlike Sora who has six(Valor,Wisdom,Limit,Master,Anti, and Final forms) Ventus has seven command styles, ( Fever pitch,Firestorm, Diamond Dust,Thunder Bolt,Cyclone,Wingblade, and Sky Climber).Sora has summons to use as well ( forgot that), but Terra Ventus and Aqua also have shotlocks, which are more useful then summons IMO.

Sora's power to connect hearts is also important but I will have to wait and see how this works before I make a comment ( the wait for KH3 will never end lol)

This is ranking I did is mainly on the wielders abilities not really on their accomplishments ( then Sora and Riku would be on the top which would not make sense)

Training>Power, Without training how well you learn how to use your power to your full potential.

Edited by MasterRoxas13

In my honest opinion, you can't truly "rate" the most powerful keyblade wielder.  The reason being is this supposed idea of fate driving the whole story in the first place.  Going off the assumption that fate is the basis for the story, Sora will always be the strongest, and nothing will ever change that.  

pillowhead( damn that is a funny name): you are right besides it is a game so since Sora is the main protagonist he will always end up being the strongest.

I was just saying how I rate each keyblade wielders by

1,Experience/training

2.powers

3.abilities/fighting style

sora is the strongest in for meny reasons he has drive form's he and riku have not only known each other since early childhood (approximately 4 in bbs)but he and riku have been honing thair skills for that long (which is why they make a perfect team aka xemnas fight hope that b!%tch kairi dosn't ruin it 3s a croud and she lacks discipline skill and experience she'd kill the mood in a fight)but your forgetting sora has the unique ability to steel other peoples wepons and techniques aka--learn--only sora can use this ability.

This is my opinion so don't think what I am saying is fact

1.Master Xehanort( He has to be the strongest he is the main antagonist if he had fought Terra in his youth I think he would have stood a better chance.) 

2.Master Eraques( he was defeated by Terra for more then likely the same reason Master Xehanort lost which is due to his age.

3.Yen Sid( have not seen this guy in action but with all of his knowledge I bet that he is one of the most powerful Keyblade wielders in the series.) 

6.King Mickey( Shown to have advance magic attacks like Stopza,he fights similar to Yoda who is hard to hit, and he  is shown to have the strongest alignment to light other then Kairi and other Princess of hearts).

7.Ventus( it took me so long to decided between Ventus ,Riku, and Sora but Ventus just has better experience of wielding the keyblade over Sora and Riku.Ventus has been wielding the keyblade for at least 2 years. He was trained by Xehanort then Eraques on how to use it. By the time Ventus was 15, he could use command styles and Keyblade transformations, and still can do everything that Sora and Riku can do.He also has speed, the best wind attacks, and he has a strong alignment of light.)

8.Riku (After I spoiled DDD for myself , I came to a conclusion that Riku is stronger. You can argue and say Sora has drive forms but he would need Donald and Goofy for that. I am talking about a one on one fight. Sora only beat Riku once when they both had a keyblade in KH1. But Sora said in KH2 that nobody could beat Riku. So in other words everybody including Sora got their asses handed to them by Riku on the Island many times. He was the alpha male of the island. like I said in my Sora vs Riku topic, Riku can do everything Sora can do but he is faster then Sora.Has a wider variety of magic then Sora, He has a better defense then Sora, And he has a perfect balance of light and darkness. Sora has light but he  can't control his darkness and he is very vulnerable to it. Which in my opinion is his greatest weakness. Riku can exploit that weakness until he wins.)

9.Sora( He fights very heavy like Terra, He has a wide variety of magic attacks, He has a strong alignment with light and has Drive forms. I feel like the drive forms well give him a temporally boost in power but I believe that when he is in these forms, he can fight on the level of previous wielders like Terra, Aqua, Mckey, and Ventus.For example wisdom form increases Sora's level of magic spells but Aqua can do these things without command styles. His only weakness is his vulnerability to darkness shown in DDD.)

10.Roxas( he fights with two keyblades and he uses light most of the time but also uses darkness at times. His two keyblade style is very aggressive and he has beaten Riku, and Saix but he loses to Riku and Sora.)

WHY IS ROXAS AT THE BOTTOM? he should at least be above sora and riku. and even though he lost to both, it's because both of them were cheapskates and didn't keep a fair fight. the reason why roxas lost to riku was that riku clicked in to power that didn't truly belong to him and he unleashed the darkness. meanwhile in kh2 when sora beat roxas that was only because he resummoned his keyblade which roxas could have done earlier when sora stole his keyblades repeatedly in the fight but roxas wanted to keep it fair. if it was just one on one with no cheats, then roxas would beat both of them. 

Rocky Shoe- the only reason why I did not make Sora #4 is because the people who I placed before him are either older so they have decades of experience with the keyblade, (which means they use it better.) or they have shown that they can outclass him and/or overpower him.

Liamaru- Sora and Riku do have amazing teamwork, I don't think Kairi well get in the way at all, if anything she will be a useful Sakura.

only Terra,Aqua, and Ventus teamwork can rival Sora and Riku's

Now the reason why I put Sora #9 is because he has all these abilities but lacks any sort of training and/or can get overpowered by some of these other wielders like Aqua and Terra, in fact The abilities that Sora can use in his drive forms are on par with Terra, Aqua, and Mickey. Wisdom form is a perfect example because it allows Sora to use magic attacks that on par with Aqua.