Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MasterRoxas13

Top ten most powerful Keyblade wielders

WHY IS ROXAS AT THE BOTTOM? he should at least be above sora and riku. and even though he lost to both, it's because both of them were cheapskates and didn't keep a fair fight. the reason why roxas lost to riku was that riku clicked in to power that didn't truly belong to him and he unleashed the darkness. meanwhile in kh2 when sora beat roxas that was only because he resummoned his keyblade which roxas could have done earlier when sora stole his keyblades repeatedly in the fight but roxas wanted to keep it fair. if it was just one on one with no cheats, then roxas would beat both of them. 

true.....back then but now it a deffrent story 

Liamaru- Sora and Riku do have amazing teamwork, I don't think Kairi well get in the way at all, if anything she will be a useful Sakura. only Terra,Aqua, and Ventus teamwork can rival Sora and Riku's Now the reason why I put Sora #9 is because he has all these abilities but lacks any sort of training and/or can get overpowered by some of these other wielders like Aqua and Terra, in fact The abilities that Sora can use in his drive forms are on par with Terra, Aqua, and Mickey. Wisdom form is a perfect example because it allows Sora to use magic attacks that on par with Aqua. 

yeah about learn which is sora exclusive terra uses that cannon sora can copy it

Ventus has more experience with the keyblade then Sora and Riku. Did Sora and Riku have a master to teach them how to use a keyblade or how to use command styles, or how to use a keyblade transformation no that is why I ranked Ventus over Sora and Riku.

Sora did save the world twice and all that good stuff ( not hating on Sora, he is one of my favorite characters) but would makes you think that Ventus could not do that?

Sora is the main character so they are going to glorify him and he is going to have most accomplishes, but I feel like he is not the strongest, just the luckiest

if Ventus did not go into that coma, he would have stop ansem a long time ago.I feel like  he would have trained Sora anyways too.

**SPOILERS** Look at it this way, the fact that sora nor riku had anyone to teach them... that right there shows there potential and strength since they have the massive amount of power they do without being taught... And Sora is probably one of the strongest... Hes beat riku in a fight, and only isn't a master since Riku actually bascially did "Extra credit" and thats why he is a master... 

WHY IS ROXAS AT THE BOTTOM? he should at least be above sora and riku. and even though he lost to both, it's because both of them were cheapskates and didn't keep a fair fight. the reason why roxas lost to riku was that riku clicked in to power that didn't truly belong to him and he unleashed the darkness. meanwhile in kh2 when sora beat roxas that was only because he resummoned his keyblade which roxas could have done earlier when sora stole his keyblades repeatedly in the fight but roxas wanted to keep it fair. if it was just one on one with no cheats, then roxas would beat both of them. 

FALSE! Roxas probably can't summon his keyblade.... SPOILERS! In days insteado f the keyblade instantly going ot roxas like it would... Xion grabbed it.... And If you pay attention, Sora one the fight, because when he summons his keyblade Roxas stares in shock, obviously confused on how he even did it

Sora is one of the weaker keyblade wielders.

In KH1, he only defeated Ansem the Seeker of Darkness because of the light of Kingdom Hearts (Sora's light wasn't enough to overcome Ansem's darkness).

In KH2, he only defeated Xemnas because of Riku's help (he would have been life-drained by Xemnas if Riku didn't interrupt Xemnas' attack).

In KH3D, Sora was tricked by Xehanort and nearly turned into a vessel. His weakness to darkness nearly destroyed him.

He's still very skilled but he isn't one of the best Keyblade wielders. He draws his strength from his friends, and by himself he has very little chance against the more skilled characters.

Because none of the other wielders have had that happen.Except for approximately half of the cast.

Lol true. He will probably get stronger in KH3 but at the moment Riku is way stronger... Due to him being possessed and actually beating Ansem SoD without hacks... eventually... after being saved by Mickey a dozen times.

**SPOILERS** Look at it this way, the fact that sora nor riku had anyone to teach them... that right there shows there potential and strength since they have the massive amount of power they do without being taught... And Sora is probably one of the strongest... Hes beat riku in a fight, and only isn't a master since Riku actually bascially did "Extra credit" and thats why he is a master... 

FALSE! Roxas probably can't summon his keyblade.... SPOILERS! In days insteado f the keyblade instantly going ot roxas like it would... Xion grabbed it.... And If you pay attention, Sora one the fight, because when he summons his keyblade Roxas stares in shock, obviously confused on how he even did it

the first claim you gave had nothing to do with anything. and are you talking about that scene when Xion and Roxas fought the darkside? if that is what you meant, then next time be more specific since i dont know for sure what you're talking. Well to continue, Xion grabbed her OWN keyblade. it was at that moment that she gained the ability to summon her own "fake" Keyblade. Its just that Roxas' keyblade disappeared since it had been taken out of his grasp. and yes i know Sora won the fight. it was obvious that he won that fight. I saw that clearly. But it was a stupid way to win since i claimed (in my post that you quoted) that Sora won using a cheap move. I believe that Sora was being a cheapskate. Roxas could have easily attempted to take Sora's keyblade but since the battle was "fair and square" up to that point, he didnt do so. It's a controversial topic so let's move on okay?

Edited by khdayskh1314

Its also, shown that Sora is stronger than Roxas, since Roxas can't withstsand Riku, (Talking about Riku fighting Rocas).. well actually rephrasing, Rocas lsot to a battle with Rik ucause Riku used darkness right? He couldnt iwn it, while on the other hand sora beat Riku while he used Darkness in KH1.. or technically it was Ansem possessing riku, But ansem was using rikus power Combined with the power Riku gained when Ansem possessed him, (which riku can still use now) So When you look at it, Sora has won a fight with roxas and it shouldnt be called a cheap win either... Since Sora THOUGHT he was fighting for his life, AND Sora pulled through when fighting Riku (Or ansem), When also techincally Riku in a way turns to ansem. YES hes still riku but still had andused what ansem used... How much you want to bet that if Roxas faught Sora now... Sora would win? Its 99% chance, YES i know hes the main protagonist, BUT even i he wasn'y Sora is simply more skilled and powerful than Roxas... IF there is a strongest keyblade weilder that isn't Roxas NOR Sora, It has to be mickey or Riku... Probably Mickey... 

But it was a stupid way to win since i claimed (in my post that you quoted) that Sora won using a cheap move. I believe that Sora was being a cheapskate. Roxas could have easily attempted to take Sora's keyblade but since the battle was "fair and square" up to that point, he didnt do so.

If you consider "fair and square" to include using two keyblades against one, and for Sora to roll over and die rather than use one of the basic maneuvers of actually summoning his weapon, then sure.

If you consider "fair and square" to include using two keyblades against one, and for Sora to roll over and die rather than use one of the basic maneuvers of actually summoning his weapon, then sure.

Did you read my original post?

if you did, don't bother replying. My bad.

It's kind of entertaining to see how people don't understand how powerful Sora really is...

Common people. He isn't my fav character but I still give him the credit he deserves. It also seems that people don't think about the Disney villians when considering this. Which is actually pretty important. 

This is my opinion so don't think what I am saying is fact

1.Master Xehanort( He has to be the strongest he is the main antagonist if he had fought Terra in his youth I think he would have stood a better chance.) 

2.Master Eraques( he was defeated by Terra for more then likely the same reason Master Xehanort lost which is due to his age.

3.Yen Sid( have not seen this guy in action but with all of his knowledge I bet that he is one of the most powerful Keyblade wielders in the series.) 

4. Aqua( She can do almost everything Xehanort can do magic wise).

5. Terra ( a true brute, he has strength on his side, darkness, and he has shown that he can fight on the level of a keyblade master. The only person he can't beat is Aqua lol.)

6.King Mickey( Shown to have advance magic attacks like Stopza,he fights similar to Yoda who is hard to hit, and he  is shown to have the strongest alignment to light other then Kairi and other Princess of hearts).

7.Ventus( it took me so long to decided between Ventus ,Riku, and Sora but Ventus just has better experience of wielding the keyblade over Sora and Riku.Ventus has been wielding the keyblade for at least 2 years. He was trained by Xehanort then Eraques on how to use it. By the time Ventus was 15, he could use command styles and Keyblade transformations, and still can do everything that Sora and Riku can do.He also has speed, the best wind attacks, and he has a strong alignment of light.)

8.Riku (After I spoiled DDD for myself , I came to a conclusion that Riku is stronger. You can argue and say Sora has drive forms but he would need Donald and Goofy for that. I am talking about a one on one fight. Sora only beat Riku once when they both had a keyblade in KH1. But Sora said in KH2 that nobody could beat Riku. So in other words everybody including Sora got their asses handed to them by Riku on the Island many times. He was the alpha male of the island. like I said in my Sora vs Riku topic, Riku can do everything Sora can do but he is faster then Sora.Has a wider variety of magic then Sora, He has a better defense then Sora, And he has a perfect balance of light and darkness. Sora has light but he  can't control his darkness and he is very vulnerable to it. Which in my opinion is his greatest weakness. Riku can exploit that weakness until he wins.)

9.Sora( He fights very heavy like Terra, He has a wide variety of magic attacks, He has a strong alignment with light and has Drive forms. I feel like the drive forms well give him a temporally boost in power but I believe that when he is in these forms, he can fight on the level of previous wielders like Terra, Aqua, Mckey, and Ventus.For example wisdom form increases Sora's level of magic spells but Aqua can do these things without command styles. His only weakness is his vulnerability to darkness shown in DDD.)

10.Roxas( he fights with two keyblades and he uses light most of the time but also uses darkness at times. His two keyblade style is very aggressive and he has beaten Riku, and Saix but he loses to Riku and Sora.)

I want to see Yen Sid's keyblade..