Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

Am I the only one who isnt excited about Kairi?

Nomura stated that forever ago :|

And she started it? How? She is a fictional character created by Nomura. Hell. She already is more important than Donald and Goofy! And if you can't figure out how she is more important to the story then D n G, then I'm gonna let someone else fill you in because I'll prolly die of disbelief.

Ok. I'm gonna be ser - firetruck that.Kairi won't be in Sora's way.She won't be in D&Gs way.So for the love of unfrosted strawberry poptarts fresh from a reheating device STOP YOUR GOSH DAMN FANRANTING ABOUT HOW YOUR CHARS SHOULDNT BE AFFECTED BECAUSE OD ANOTHER.Imm seeing WAH WAH WAH SHE WILL BREAK THE EPIC DUO and WAH WAH WAH SHE MIGHTSTEAL DONALD ANS GOOFYS SPOTLIGHT.I'm the No 1 Xion fan here, and you don't see me acting like that. Everyone has their place in the damn story. Jow sit down, shut up, and stop driving me crazy.

I just have a gut feeling that Kairi will affect the trio in some way. I don't know if it's positive or negative. Edited by The Rocky Shoe

I feel like some of you guys are going to be worried Kairi is going to be a blundering moron. It's Kingdom Hearts, odds are she'll be as adept as Riku and Sora by KHIII and no one will bat an eyelash, anyway.

Edited by Kaweebo

Nomura stated that forever ago :|And she started it? How? She is a fictional character created by Nomura. Hell. She already is more important than Donald and Goofy! And if you can't figure out how she is more important to the story then D n G, then I'm gonna let someone else fill you in because I'll prolly die of disbelief.

first she stated it by pissing me off secondly GASP!!! how dare you say say she's more important then donold an goofy im dissapointed at you

first she stated it by pissing me off secondly GASP!!! how dare you say say she's more important then donold an goofy im dissapointed at you

I dont see Donald and Goofy pulling Sora and Riku out of the realm of darkness...Oh yeah and guess why Sora mostly left on these journeys? Because of Kairi. I'm not saying D&G arent important..but i dont think those potion wasters are more important than Kairi. :)

Nomura stated that forever ago :|And she started it? How? She is a fictional character created by Nomura. Hell. She already is more important than Donald and Goofy! And if you can't figure out how she is more important to the story then D n G, then I'm gonna let someone else fill you in because I'll prolly die of disbelief.

As you stated yourself she's only important because of a plot device. With this logic Cinderella is more important than Sora. I base importance on their actions. Sora, Donald and Goofy saved the KHverse. What did Kairi do that tops this? Being a PoH? That's not an action. That's a plot device.

As you stated yourself she's only important because of a plot device. With this logic Cinderella is more important than Sora. I base importance on their actions. Sora, Donald and Goofy saved the KHverse. What did Kairi do that tops this? Being a PoH? That's not an action. That's a plot device.

you tell him shoe

I don't see Kairi nearly as important as D&G because it seemed like she was just there. She has done almost nothing to serve the plot except being a plot device. Kairi at the end of KH3D seemed like she came out of nowhere.

OT: Also I have a certain feeling that D&G are going to have an even stronger role than they had in any other game.

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

Seriously guys, STFU. Kairi and D&G are all important, but they are in different ways. Kairi is important because she is a PoH and because she is a keyblade wielder in training. Donald and Goofy are important because they are the servants of King Mickey and help Sora saving the worlds. And some people here should REALLY stop bitching on Kairi like that. Yes, she seems pretty useless because she does almost nothing, but come one, now is her chance to shine in KH3! I would love to see her training with Lea or something like that, that would be pretty cool, and maybe defeat some Heartless now and then. 

nomura sensei sama has stated that sora will still remain the main charecter

I think everyone knows this already -.- just because Kairi is most likely gonna have a bigger role than in the previous games does not mean she will be the main character over Sora. Jezus.

Alright, who was the person who deleted my well-written essay?

That took forever, you could of just told me if said something out of line but really there are a few people in this topic that lack so much logic that it is quite difficult to contain. The author also appear to be at the oldest, twelve, shown by his inability to to remember what was just told to him and reply properly.

*Cough*

Well I guess I will have to start over, no big deal.

Kairi has been stated to be a tomboy in the canon game manual. You cannot say she never participated in the sword fights.

Besides, Toy swords do not equal real experience. You insult every swordsman in the world when you say that. If play with a wooden sword that doesn't mean I can hold a real one.

As I said in my original post, it is not all about Sora and Riku. Kairi's been with them since they were four, they wouldn't remember and time is irrelevant to friendship.

I hate to break it to you, but Kairi IS important than Donald and goofy. D and G are important, but she is a main original character, and What does the cover art of at least three games show?

Kairi and Sora front and center (In artistic terms you would say that they are the focal point) with the other characters around them. If kairi wasn't as important as sora she wouldn't be at the front with him. Kh2 cover art is the most strong proof of this.

Xion is connected to both Kairi and Sora. Nomura himself stated that xion shares a strong connection to kairi. There's is also a lot of proof for this in the game and manga.

In the manga: Riku calls Xion kairi. Xion completely takes on Kairis form. Xion remembers some of kairi memories while knocked out, shown by her crying and saying Sora's name as well as showing the memory of kairi grabbing sora as he falls with his eyes closed. Sora himself would not remember this or say his own name in that way.

In the game: Namine says to xion: "You're Kairi as sora remembers her". Xemnas states that Sora is forming Xion into Kairi. Xion says she "Remembers things about the two of them". If she only remembered Sora's memories, she would not be using the plural "Two". There is more proof and I could give you the links and such, but I'm growing tiresome of having to type this.

Again, the whole point of kairi being involved is that she DOESN'T get in the way, again, your lack of logic(And proper grammar) is disgusting.

Kairi will, most likely, be a guardian of light, since the guardians of light are all original characters except for Mickey and they all wield keyblades.

I don't see why everyone is fighting over this, kairi is a good character and will be in kh3 wether you like it or not.

Alright, who was the person who deleted my well-written essay?That took forever, you could of just told me if said something out of line but really there are a few people in this topic that lack so much logic that it is quite difficult to contain. The author also appear to be at the oldest, twelve, shown by his inability to to remember what was just told to him and reply properly.*Cough*Well I guess I will have to start over, no big deal.Kairi has been stated to be a tomboy in the canon game manual. You cannot say she never participated in the sword fights.Besides, Toy swords do not equal real experience. You insult every swordsman in the world when you say that. If play with a wooden sword that doesn't mean I can hold a real one. As I said in my original post, it is not all about Sora and Riku. Kairi's been with them since they were four, they wouldn't remember and time is irrelevant to friendship.I hate to break it to you, but Kairi IS important than Donald and goofy. D and G are important, but she is a main original character, and What does the cover art of at least three games show?Kairi and Sora front and center (In artistic terms you would say that they are the focal point) with the other characters around them. If kairi wasn't as important as sora she wouldn't be at the front with him. Kh2 cover art is the most strong proof of this. Xion is connected to both Kairi and Sora. Nomura himself stated that xion shares a strong connection to kairi. There's is also a lot of proof for this in the game and manga.In the manga: Riku calls Xion kairi. Xion completely takes on Kairis form. Xion remembers some of kairi memories while knocked out, shown by her crying and saying Sora's name as well as showing the memory of kairi grabbing sora as he falls with his eyes closed. Sora himself would not remember this or say his own name in that way.In the game: Namine says to xion: "You're Kairi as sora remembers her". Xemnas states that Sora is forming Xion into Kairi. Xion says she "Remembers things about the two of them". If she only remembered Sora's memories, she would not be using the plural "Two". There is more proof and I could give you the links and such, but I'm growing tiresome of having to type this.Again, the whole point of kairi being involved is that she DOESN'T get in the way, again, your lack of logic(And proper grammar) is disgusting.Kairi will, most likely, be a guardian of light, since the guardians of light are all original characters except for Mickey and they all wield keyblades.I don't see why everyone is fighting over this, kairi is a good character and will be in kh3 wether you like it or not.

Well I already know she's more important story ~ wise, but I base my importance on actions they took. So pretty much in this category Kairi < D&G action wise. That's undebatable.

No, I don't like the idea of Kairi having a keyblade, BUT what else can they do with her. They wrote her in a corner. 

If you look at archetypes and in a literary since, Kairi is just there. She is flat and static as all get out damsel in distress. She is like Lucy in a Tale of Two Cities.

Where as you have Sora and Aqua (the GOES model), the epic hero; Riku, the anti-hero and deuteragonist; Roxas and Terra, the tragic hero (you could argue this); etc... 

She might not be literary hero status; she has to do something. 

And let's be real. Anything goes in KH logic. 

Everyone is taking that secret ending seriously and close minded. It is titled another guardian of light.BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT

It can also be interpreted as the conversation that they are having. It was about another guardian of light not necessarily Kairi. She just popped in at that time.

Why would Nomura say it is a surprise or shock if he "revealed" one of them?

Kairi was there for suspense and a distraction, and it is working well.

I dont see Donald and Goofy pulling Sora and Riku out of the realm of darkness...Oh yeah and guess why Sora mostly left on these journeys? Because of Kairi. I'm not saying D&G arent important..but i dont think those potion wasters are more important than Kairi. :)

GAAAASSSSPPP!!!BLASPHAMY HOW COLD YOU OBLIVION I THOUGHT U ME & D&G WERE FRIENDS..........ok so maybe they do waste potions buuut thats why we have cure right so we even steven cmon lets get some sea salt icecream go to atlantica and have us some finny fun THE BEST KIND OF FUN

GAAAASSSSPPP!!!! you DARE SPEAK TO A GOD IN SUCH A MANNAR survents defend me teach her a lesson in humility

Edited by liamaru

I am hype for Kairi she has the ability to use the keyblade (due to aqua),so why not have her fight,she was going to fight with Sora and Riku against Xemnas in their final battle but she kept getting separated from them.

I don't she well get in Sora and Riku way. they will more then likely form a better team now that kairi is in the equation.

I want her to be playable at least during the final battle

I am hype for Kairi she has the ability to use the keyblade (due to aqua),so why not have her fight,she was going to fight with Sora and Riku against Xemnas in their final battle but she kept getting separated from them.I don't she well get in Sora and Riku way. they will more then likely form a better team now that kairi is in the equation.I want her to be playable at least during the final battle  

do you really thin kairi is strong enough to take on xehanort head on? sora and riku have been doing this for a while kairis a complete newbey sure she may be is training but sora and riku are doing thair own thing

So pretty much we'll have to wait till KH3. Ok I think Kairi will be as good as KH1 Sora in KH3. Compare KH Sora to KH2 Sora. See how big of a gap KH2 is from KH? Now when KH3 comes out, compare KH Sora and KH2 Sora to KH3 Sora and see how big of a gap it is. Kairi will be KH Sora compared to Sora in KH3. And you think she'll be able to help defeat an Xehanort. At best she can defeat Heartless bosses.

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

And do you really think that Kairi is going to fight Master Xehanort? That is Sora fight.

was Sora strong enough to take on the Heartless,the Disney villians, Riku, and Ansem, in KH1 when he was a noob with the keyblade? yes but what Kairi has over Sora is Keyblade training.Something Sora and Riku never had, nobody taught them shit.Yen sid and/or King Mickey could have pulled Sora and Riku to the side and trained them but they didn't.

face it Sora does not know how to use the keyblade properly, and to a certain extent same with Riku.

the little wooden sword training barely counts for anything.It helped but you are giving that too much credit. Want to known how Sora and Riku got so strong? they learn along the way not on the island.

I don't think Yen Sid is just going to send her to the frontlines without any type of fighting abilities

Edited by MasterRoxas13

And do you really think that Kairi is going to fight Master Xehanort? That is Sora fight.

was Sora strong enough to take on the Heartless,the Disney villians, Riku, and Ansem, in KH1 when he was a noob with the keyblade? yes but what Kairi has over Sora is Keyblade training.Something Sora and Riku never had, nobody taught them shit.Yen sid and/or King Mickey could have pulled Sora and Riku to the side and trained them but they didn't.

face it Sora does not know how to use the keyblade properly, and to a certain extent same with Riku.

the liitle wooden sword training barely counts for anything.it helped but you make it sound like they could have became keyblade masters off that childish training.

I don't think Yen Sid is just going to send her to the frontlines without any type of fighting abilities

Well I agree with you on everything else except Sora's fighting style. It's great and was self taught and self improved himself in it. But that fighting style began from fighting with a wooden sword. Until he loses against someone just as badly as Aqua, Terra, and Ventus, Sora will be fine with his fighting style. It's a fun-looking style to say the least. Also I'm quite certain Keyblade wielders can choose how to use their Keyblades. Look how different Ventus, Aqua, and Terra use theirs.

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

You are very immature

relax im only kidding around loosen up try to have some fun and dont take things to seriously 

So pretty much we'll have to wait till KH3. Ok I think Kairi will be as good as KH1 Sora in KH3. Compare KH Sora to KH2 Sora. See how big of a gap KH2 is from KH? Now when KH3 comes out, compare KH Sora and KH2 Sora to KH3 Sora and see how big of a gap it is. Kairi will be KH Sora compared to Sora in KH3. And you think she'll be able to help defeat an Xehanort. At best she can defeat Heartless bosses.

yeeeeeesssss thanx man exactly what ive been trying to say

the wooden sword training really helped in a lot of way's such as thair own style of fighting along with the fact that thair both natural born fighters.they beat ansem and xemnas they seem to be doing pretty fine from whare i sand. kairi may have training but sora and riku have originality and imagination they both learned how to fight on thair own which even yen sid seid was impressive.

Edited by liamaru

The rocky shoe, I always thought Sora's fighting style was odd, but meh, the wooden sword training did start his fighting style I will admit. Sometimes I feel like King Mickey was Riku's unofficial Keyblade master

the wooden sword training really helped in a lot of way's such as thair own style of fighting along with the fact that thair both natural born fighters.they beat ansem and xemnas they seem to be doing pretty fine from whare i sand. kairi may have training but sora and riku have originality and imagination they both learned how to fight on thair own which even yen sid seid was impressive.