Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

Am I the only one who isnt excited about Kairi?

Kairi should be training with Axel.

Yeh she will probably go with Lea (Axel) to Radiant Garden.

Nomura has already mentioned that they don't HAVE to be keyblade wielders.Even donald and goofy could be lights .He said we would be surprised at who they are .So you never know ...

You got a point there. And even by Goofy's pointless line in 3D.

But the problem is that they are not that strong enough as a keyblade weilder.

Edited by KH4Real

Yeh she will probably go with Lea (Axel) to Radiant Garden.

You got a point there. And even by Goofy's pointless line in 3D.

But the problem is that they are not that strong enough as a keyblade weilder.

I'm not saying they are or aren't - just that you can't rule them out based off not being keyblade wielders :P

You got a point there. And even by Goofy's pointless line in 3D.But the problem is that they are not that strong enough as a keyblade weilder.

They may be Keyblade material (they have strong hearts and more powerful than Kairi (but I don't want them to use a Keyblade. They're the only main characters left without one.)) But they are more important than Kairi since they had more screentime and saved worlds with Sora and saved Sora 2 times (once in Traverse Town and from Larxene.)

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

Well people also forget how important being a PoH is -- without them the universe would fall into total darkness and it would be the apocalypse.Cannot get more important than that and Kairi now being a wielder can help protect herself and others now .It wouldn't make sense to not let her learn to fight and defend everything that's important now . Everything is on the line now and people just want her to do what exactly ? It's like she cannot win with that logic or shall I say lack of logic.Even back in KH2 she was wanting to contribute and fight back but she hasn't really been given the chance till now ..Lets see what she can do ...

I just love how most of the arguments against Kairi having a keyblade automatically assume it will 1) not change anything because she's a character doomed to do nothing but get in trouble, because she can't fight, even though 2) a lot of the reason she got in trouble at all is because she couldn't defend herself against people who could fight, which her having a keyblade would reasonably change.  And even that ignores how 3) Kairi technically was only seen in actual trouble twice, first against the Unversed in BBS, and against Axel and then the Organization in the Castle That Never Was in KH2.  The rest of the time she had no business being in the forefront of things, which means she couldn't get proper character development.  And now that she has business being on the front lines, which would hopefully lead to some development--training to be a keyblade wielder and all--people bitch and want her to keep doing nothing.

Don't you just love the well thought out, interesting logic behind character bashing?

Agreed but am soooo quota right now dammit!

I just love how most of the arguments against Kairi having a keyblade automatically assume it will 1) not change anything because she's a character doomed to do nothing but get in trouble, because she can't fight, even though 2) a lot of the reason she got in trouble at all is because she couldn't defend herself against people who could fight, which her having a keyblade would reasonably change.  And even that ignores how 3) Kairi technically was only seen in actual trouble twice, first against the Unversed in BBS, and against Axel and then the Organization in the Castle That Never Was in KH2.  The rest of the time she had no business being in the forefront of things, which means she couldn't get proper character development.  And now that she has business being on the front lines, which would hopefully lead to some development--training to be a keyblade wielder and all--people bitch and want her to keep doing nothing. Don't you just love the well thought out, interesting logic behind character bashing?

Just as long as she don't intervene with Donald and Goofy's importance, then I'm fine with it. But I want her to train with Lea. Won't make sense to be this great Keyblade wielder out of nowhere.OT: do I have to make a Donald and Goofy respect thread? Ya'll seem to think they're weak.

Just as long as she don't intervene with Donald and Goofy's importance, then I'm fine with it. But I want her to train with Lea. Won't make sense to be this great Keyblade wielder out of nowhere.OT: do I have to make a Donald and Goofy respect thread? Ya'll seem to think they're weak.

Sora had to learn outta nowhere and look at him now. Anyways it's not that they aren't important but i would never call them more important than Kairi- she's a freakin' PoH for firetrucks sake ! In the grand scheme of things that's pretty damn important .The whole universe depends on it .

Might not be quite what you had in mind, but here ya go: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/48459-the-importance-of-being-donald-and-goofy/

lol this was pretty cool kairi may be in training to fight heartless and such but she lacks the deschiplin and drive to get the job done unlike sora and riku kairi dosnt like to fight let alone kill put her agains marluxia or larexene and lets see what happens shell get smacked just like namane also do u really think kairi can take on master xehanort? who has so much more experience and power of all the kh charecters kairi is the least experienced she hasnt even held a wepon in her life

she just isnt the worrior type i thought she knew her place?

No, Namine isn't the warrior type. Kairi was never in a position - until KHII - to prove that she is capable of it. She's the successor to Aqua, even if accidentally, she's more than capable of defending herself.

Hell, she took out those Heartless in KHII with one hit and she didn't even level up or anything! 

Also, discipline? Sora and Riku have discipline? Sora didn't even pass his Mark of Mastery! She'll probably become a Keyblade Master before he will.

Edited by Kaweebo

lol this was pretty cool kairi may be in training to fight heartless and such but she lacks the deschiplin and drive to get the job done unlike sora and riku kairi dosnt like to fight let alone kill put her agains marluxia or larexene and lets see what happens shell get smacked just like namane also do u really think kairi can take on master xehanort? who has so much more experience and power of all the kh charecters kairi is the least experienced she hasnt even held a wepon in her life

How in the world would you even know that she lacks discipline and drive ? That's a completely baseless assumption. Also Kairi was much more spunkier and aggressive compared to Namine so they aren't the same. As for Xehanort , EVERY incarnation of him has failed so far so what does that say about him ? He's not as great and all powerful as you are saying . He needs so many back up plans for his back up plans bc he fails so much .Besides, no one said she had to take him on alone . We are saying that she can finally be able to help fight and defend what's important now with everything being on the line .No one said she was gonna eclipse Sora or Riku in skill.

Edited by Flaming Lea

i made a post similar to this in another thread but i forgot where it was so i can't quote it. 

yep. you're not the only one. i'm going to be annoyed if there are people who automatically assume that she's going to join in on the keyblade war with the experience she has. and if she does join the fight in kh3, i'll be REALLY MAD. because it's going to be a team of the guardian of lights and each of them have at least a couple of years of experience, then all of a sudden there's this girl who has only used the keyblade before ONCE. and don't give me that 'but lea got the keyblade too and he can fight in the war too.' if either lea or kairi join the final battle, i'm going to ragequit. i'm a little more calm with lea since he has fighting experience with chakrams. but with kairi, you cant just give a person who has no experience in a fight where only elites are allowed. not to mention she's a PoH so if she gets hurt, bad things are going to happen.

im fine with kairi with the keyblade. i'm just ticked off that people are thinking that she's going to be in the final battle just because she has one.

No, Namine isn't the warrior type. Kairi was never in a position - until KHII - to prove that she is capable of it. She's the successor to Aqua, even if accidentally, she's more than capable of defending herself. Hell, she took out those Heartless in KHII with one hit and she didn't even level up or anything!  Also, discipline? Sora and Riku have discipline? Sora didn't even pass his Mark of Mastery! She'll probably become a Keyblade Master before he will.

kairi ? becoming a master ber before sora?u gotta be kiding me sora and riku have 10 years of experience and thats before sora even got the keyblade not to mention sora and riku have been thru so much psychological life or death battles do u really think kairi has it in her to detroy someones existince?sora and riku have done plenty of that (sora cutting luxord in half riku does the same to lexeous)even if she did it would ruin her image

I was upset at First her coming and training just seems unnecessary. Anywho Kairi is a plot device, I'm pretty sure she's there just to get kidnapped and keep the plot moving nothing more. I just don't get why she had to get a key blade? she's just going to get in the way anyway

yessss exactly yer starting to see the light!!!!!

Sora had to learn outta nowhere and look at him now. Anyways it's not that they aren't important but i would never call them more important than Kairi- she's a freakin' PoH for firetrucks sake ! In the grand scheme of things that's pretty damn important .The whole universe depends on it .

sora had 10 years of experience with the wooden sword along with riku

kairi ? becoming a master ber before sora?u gotta be kiding me sora and riku have 10 years of experience and thats before sora even got the keyblade not to mention sora and riku have been thru so much psychological life or death battles do u really think kairi has it in her to detroy someones existince?sora and riku have done plenty of that (sora cutting luxord in half riku does the same to lexeous)even if she did it would ruin her image

10 years? If you're counting the ten years they dueled with wooden swords, that's not even remotely the same thing. What they fought were a child's battles. Fun. Practice. That is not the same as fighting monsters. True, they still have more experience than her, but not 10 years worth! Selphie fought with a friggin' jumprope for crissake. 

As for your second question, yes. I absolutely do. Sora did at 14. What image are you talking about? They were all children when this stuff started. Do you mean as a princess of light? I think that only applies to the Disney princesses, not to an OC that's part of the main storyline. Not to mention that she's connected to Xion, an incredibly powerful (fake) Keyblade wielder. 

I'm just saying. If Aqua and Xion can do it, why not Kairi? 

How in the world would you even know that she lacks discipline and drive ? That's a completely baseless assumption. Also Kairi was much more spunkier and aggressive compared to Namine so they aren't the same. As for Xehanort , EVERY incarnation of him has failed so far so what does that say about him ? He's not as great and all powerful as you are saying . He needs so many back up plans for his back up plans bc he fails so much .Besides, no one said she had to take him on alone . We are saying that she can finally be able to help fight and defend what's important now with everything being on the line .No one said she was gonna eclipse Sora or Riku in skill.

I KNEW THAT SHE WAS SPUNKY!

Sorry...

KittensOnFire seriously had me questioning for days if "spunky" was in her character.

There is something wrong with me...

And not trying to disagree with you, but I think MX is stronger and smarter than you give him credit for. "Tell me, will one of you suffice if what you faced was not a single one of him?" - Yen Sid. Putting up all these plans and playing everyone over a span of 10 years, while Time Traveling, well just understanding the time travel alone, makes him an incredibly devious character. I don't like him, but I respect him for putting it all together like that.

10 years? If you're counting the ten years they dueled with wooden swords, that's not even remotely the same thing. What they fought were a child's battles. Fun. Practice. That is not the same as fighting monsters. True, they still have more experience than her, but not 10 years worth! Selphie fought with a friggin' jumprope for crissake.  As for your second question, yes. I absolutely do. Sora did at 14. What image are you talking about? They were all children when this stuff started. Do you mean as a princess of light? I think that only applies to the Disney princesses, not to an OC that's part of the main storyline. Not to mention that she's connected to Xion, an incredibly powerful (fake) Keyblade wielder.  I'm just saying. If Aqua and Xion can do it, why not Kairi? 

1.expiearience is experience they fought 3 on 1 battles 2.xion may look like kairi but in reality she's soras replica

1.expiearience is experience they fought 3 on 1 battles 2.xion may look like kairi but in reality she's soras replica

She's Roxas' replica, funneling Sora's memories through her, but I get your point. When she did wield the Keyblade in KHII, she was floppy with it. She hadn't really used a blade before. But that's WHY she's training with Yen Sid along with Axel, presumably.

Besides, it wouldn't look right if she wasn't part of the 7 lights to fight against the 13 darknesses. One of the princesses of heart ISN'T one of the heroes of light? What? 

Edited by Kaweebo

10 years? If you're counting the ten years they dueled with wooden swords, that's not even remotely the same thing. What they fought were a child's battles. Fun. Practice. That is not the same as fighting monsters. True, they still have more experience than her, but not 10 years worth! Selphie fought with a friggin' jumprope for crissake. 

As for your second question, yes. I absolutely do. Sora did at 14. What image are you talking about? They were all children when this stuff started. Do you mean as a princess of light? I think that only applies to the Disney princesses, not to an OC that's part of the main storyline. Not to mention that she's connected to Xion, an incredibly powerful (fake) Keyblade wielder. 

I'm just saying. If Aqua and Xion can do it, why not Kairi? 

Thank you ! I'm sooo quota for now :(

I KNEW THAT SHE WAS SPUNKY!

Sorry...

KittensOnFire seriously had me questioning for days if "spunky" was in her character.

There is something wrong with me...

And not trying to disagree with you, but I think MX is stronger and smarter than you give him credit for. "Tell me, will one of you suffice if what you faced was not a single one of him?" - Yen Sid. Putting up all these plans and playing everyone over a span of 10 years, while Time Traveling, well just understanding the time travel alone, makes him an incredibly devious character. I don't like him, but I respect him for putting it all together like that.

Sorry but I will have to strongly disagree . Like i said - proof is in the games themselves . Every version of him has failed. That's a pretty horrible track record . However , he is persistent . That doesn't make him all powerful though.

sora had 10 years of experience with the wooden sword along with riku

No he hasn't . Playing with wooden swords as a kid is NOT proper keyblade training . Not the same weapon at all and nothing ever was at stake .Sorry but your logic is very flawed if not missing altogether .

Edited by Flaming Lea