Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

Am I the only one who isnt excited about Kairi?

It can't be just "anybody" nor does it have to be Goofy. It has to be someone who's strong enough to pick up the shield, be quick to think and on their feet to get from Riku to Sora, and be true friends with Sora to not betray him to do his mission the King ordered. Unlike anybody who has a PHoL just needs to have a PoH and don't need to train AT ALL to use it. That's what I mean. Heck if a baby had a PHoL and was crawling to Sora to save him and reached him, he would have been saved.

That's it. I give up.The insane misuse and lack of logic and information has just killed me. I'm out before I suffer a catastrophic withdrawl from reality.

That's it. I give up.The insane misuse and lack of logic and information has just killed me. I'm out before I suffer a catastrophic withdrawl from reality.

Ok. I used hyperbole with that baby thing. There would be no chance for that baby. But you got to admit that using a shield is harder than using the PHoL you didn't even attend to use to protect your friend nevertheless.

Wait, wait, WAIT!

What the actual firetruck!?  I can't believe it has taken me this long to think about it, but...why does Kairi need to train? Sora and Riku never trained, and who cares about their constant sparring on the islands, but they got keyblades and whooped ass from the beginning! Why can't Kairi? Is it because she's a girl that we've been brainwashed into believing can't defend herself? Sora and Riku were never realistically trained in wielding a keyblade, so why should Kairi (or Axel for that matter)? Hell give them the training, but if so, they must be more badass than Sora and Riku combined, seeing how those two were never trained and had to toss all their past self-taught abilities and techniques out the window in their latest adventure.

Wait, wait, WAIT!

What the actual firetruck!?  I can't believe it has taken me this long to think about it, but...why does Kairi need to train? Sora and Riku never trained, and who cares about their constant sparring on the islands, but they got keyblades and whooped ass from the beginning! Why can't Kairi? Is it because she's a girl that we've been brainwashed into believing can't defend herself? Sora and Riku were never realistically trained in wielding a keyblade, so why should Kairi (or Axel for that matter)? Hell give them the training, but if so, they must be more badass than Sora and Riku combined, seeing how those two were never trained and had to toss all their past self-taught abilities and techniques out the window in their latest adventure.

No.

Look. Compare KH Sora to KH2 Sora. See the difference? Now wait for KH3 and compare KH and KH2 Sora to KH3 Sora. See the gap? What I'm saying is it still took time to get there. They went through Org. XIII, powerful heartless, and Ansem. What did Kairi go against with the Keyblade? Only 2 heartless. That's not nearly comparable to Sora and Riku's progress. See I think she should be taking on powerful heartless at best and not Xehanort. He's several levels above her. I repeat. She should fight, but not Xehanort. He's too powerful. She'll most likely would be on the level of KH Sora in KH3. At least she get proper training.

Also what fighting skill in the game did Kairi show? Manga are non-canon in this.

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

No.

Look. Compare KH Sora to KH2 Sora. See the difference? Now wait for KH3 and compare KH and KH2 Sora to KH3 Sora. See the gap? What I'm saying is it still took time to get there. They went through Org. XIII, powerful heartless, and Ansem. What did Kairi go against with the Keyblade? Only 2 heartless. That's not nearly comparable to Sora and Riku's progress. See I think she should be taking on powerful heartless at best and not Xehanort. He's several levels above her. I repeat. She should fight, but not Xehanort. He's too powerful. She'll most likely would be on the level of KH Sora in KH3. At least she get proper training.

Also what fighting skill in the game did Kairi show? Manga are non-canon in this.

From what I've taken into consideration from the cutscenes of KH, CoM,  a tiny bit of KH2, and DDD, Sora's side of it was purely luck against powerful foes such as Ansem, Marluxia and Xemnas.  In fact not once has Xemnas exerted full power against Sora yet. Not a single time has he. Ansem was Sora's luck of the draw, and most of Sora's foes in CoM were at fault for their own deaths, overwhelming themselves in confidence and charging Sora's light with lies.  Riku's power was mostly from the Darkness. DDD was his final journey through the Darkness. Now a Warrior of Light and a Keyblade Master, he's set to be the strongest of the three. Kairi hasn't had a chance to shine yet, but if I'm to be sure of anything, she's on the same level as Sora is.  You can't take gameplay into hand as information and evidence toward your beliefs. You have to pay attention to more than one little bit of detail. Sure, Kairi killed 2 Heartless in one cutscene, and it's not much compared to the amount Sora and Riku have done before that point, but she's very capable of pulling off the same skill level of Sora.  Besides, Sora's strength alone comes from his friends and Kairi's has a high chance of coming from her feelings for and/or need to protect her guardian (Sora). Sora wields the Keyblade for his friends, Riku wields the Keyblade as a sign of his rebirth into the Light, and Kairi wields the Keyblade to shield her defender. 

If anything the skill levels of all characters would be Sora, Kairi, Ven, in Tier 1.  Riku, Roxas, Axel, Xion, in Tier 2.  Aqua, Terra, Mickey, in Tier 3. Tier 4 consists of the Norts who will mostly be destroyed by Tier 1, the Lucky Tier.

Edited by Vexoria

From what I've taken into consideration from the cutscenes of KH, CoM,  a tiny bit of KH2, and DDD, Sora's side of it was purely luck against powerful foes such as Ansem, Marluxia and Xemnas.  In fact not once has Xemnas exerted full power against Sora yet. Not a single time has he. Ansem was Sora's luck of the draw, and most of Sora's foes in CoM were at fault for their own deaths, overwhelming themselves in confidence and charging Sora's light with lies.  Riku's power was mostly from the Darkness. DDD was his final journey through the Darkness. Now a Warrior of Light and a Keyblade Master, he's set to be the strongest of the three. Kairi hasn't had a chance to shine yet, but if I'm to be sure of anything, she's on the same level as Sora is.  You can't take gameplay into hand as information and evidence toward your beliefs. You have to pay attention to more than one little bit of detail. Sure, Kairi killed 2 Heartless in one cutscene, and it's not much compared to the amount Sora and Riku have done before that point, but she's very capable of pulling off the same skill level of Sora.  Besides, Sora's strength alone comes from his friends and Kairi's has a high chance of coming from her feelings for and/or need to protect her guardian (Sora). Sora wields the Keyblade for his friends, Riku wields the Keyblade as a sign of his rebirth into the Light, and Kairi wields the Keyblade to shield her defender. 

If anything the skill levels of all characters would be Sora, Kairi, Ven, in Tier 1.  Riku, Roxas, Axel, Xion, in Tier 2.  Aqua, Terra, Mickey, in Tier 3. Tier 4 consists of the Norts who will mostly be destroyed by Tier 1, the Lucky Tier.

I only have one problem with this. Xemnas did use his full power, but he gained way more power by going in that fake Kingdom Hearts. And for some of the Org. XIII members it wasn't just pure luck or overconfidence. I consider Marluxia's battle legit. As for Ansem you got me. That door finished him not Sora (although he looked like he was in a lot of pain calling out to The Door of Darkness). But nevertheless I'm sure Kairi may be more powerful than I think now that I think of it. IDK about Xehanort powerful, but fighting capability in general.

GAAAASSSSPPP!!!BLASPHAMY HOW COLD YOU OBLIVION I THOUGHT U ME & D&G WERE FRIENDS..........ok so maybe they do waste potions buuut thats why we have cure right so we even steven cmon lets get some sea salt icecream go to atlantica and have us some finny fun THE BEST KIND OF FUN

I never said i didnt like them :P D&G are awesome i just said that i dont think they are as important as Kairi.

It can't be just "anybody" nor does it have to be Goofy. It has to be someone who's strong enough to pick up the shield, be quick to think and on their feet to get from Riku to Sora, and be true friends with Sora to not betray him to do his mission the King ordered. Unlike anybody who has a PHoL just needs to have a PoH and don't need to train AT ALL to use it. That's what I mean. Heck if a baby had a PHoL and was crawling to Sora to save him and reached him, he would have been saved.

So... basically you're saying that Goofy is more important than Kairi cause he can use a shield?I dont really see how a shield is better than a PHoL... and how do you know its easier to use? The PoH might have troubles using it cause maybe its hard ? We dont know.And to your previous post....to me Goofy doesnt really look like he really has trained with the shield :D i mean when you look at him fighting his just hiding behind it and chargin forward without really looking where he is going.. with that kind of a shield i think anyone could block a strike maybe it would be harder for a girl but still. Edited by Oblivion16

So... basically you're saying that Goofy is more important than Kairi cause he can use a shield?I dont really see how a shield is better than a PHoL... and how do you know its easier to use? The PoH might have troubles using it cause maybe its hard ? We dont know.And to your previous post....to me Goofy doesnt really look like he really has trained with the shield :D i mean when you look at him fighting his just hiding behind it and chargin forward without really looking where he is going.. with that kind of a shield i think anyone could block a strike maybe it would be harder for a girl but still.

Well storywise Kairi's more important. But action wise Goofy is. He supported Sora through some of tje most powerful enemies. What did Kairi do that supported a character during something drastic? The only time I can name off is that Heartless incident.Well anyone can use that shield, but Goofy use it... well Goofy~like. I don't think anyone can spin around and fly or zigzag across the area in the air or mimic Sora's Keyblade throwing like Goofy. Also AI sucked on PS2.

Well storywise Kairi's more important. But action wise Goofy is. He supported Sora through some of tje most powerful enemies. What did Kairi do that supported a character during something drastic? The only time I can name off is that Heartless incident.Well anyone can use that shield, but Goofy use it... well Goofy~like. I don't think anyone can spin around and fly or zigzag across the area in the air or mimic Sora's Keyblade throwing like Goofy. Also AI sucked on PS2.

But thats why KH3 is good! Theyre giving Kairi a chance to be more imporant action wise too! :)