Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Series director Tetsuya Nomura talks Kingdom Hearts III

Greatest video game director and character designer in the world.

You mean Hideo Kojima, rite? 

Actually, that's wrong. Yoji Shinkawa does the character design on MGS. Still, though. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Hideo Kojima is the greatest video game director ever. Nomura has put some REALLY stupid stuff in his games.

So has Kojima, though.

I'm starting to wonder why I bothered. They're both stupid. xD 

Hideo Kojima is the greatest video game director ever. Nomura has put some REALLY stupid stuff in his games.

i like it how you say that like kojima hasn't :P

Heck yeah! Once this arc is over, I'm really looking forward to see whats in store for the next KH stuff. Its funny that he's talking about some things about Dream Drop Distance and I got started playing that game on the 17th of December. lol

Nomura: "All Keyblades transform, and in many different ways. Through the series, various other skilled Keyblade wielders had transformed their weapon; it may serve as a hint to see what they transformed their Keyblades into, in order to understand the different ways in which they changed their form."

This line caught my attention. "Throught the series, various other skilled Keyblade wielders had transformed their weapon." That's passed tense. Is he referring to BBS and using armor or when they would use the keyblade as opposed to a gummi ship to get from a to b? OR is he referring to characters that already exists in the series that we might want to look out for? For example:

Cloud. Say his buster sword is really a transformed keyblade and he's been hiding out for a while. or

Leon. Same thing with the gunblade.

Both of which would be extremely disappointing because they could have been there to help the entire time. I doubt its them but im just using an example. Is namura saying that we have seen other keyblade wielders and just havent realized it yet?

I read this and am like "hmmmmmm, yeah *drolls*".

Thank God it will take years to be released and I will have money to buy a PS4!

Nomura: "All Keyblades transform, and in many different ways. Through the series, various other skilled Keyblade wielders had transformed their weapon; it may serve as a hint to see what they transformed their Keyblades into, in order to understand the different ways in which they changed their form."

This line caught my attention. "Throught the series, various other skilled Keyblade wielders had transformed their weapon." That's passed tense. Is he referring to BBS and using armor or when they would use the keyblade as opposed to a gummi ship to get from a to b? OR is he referring to characters that already exists in the series that we might want to look out for? For example:

Cloud. Say his buster sword is really a transformed keyblade and he's been hiding out for a while. or

Leon. Same thing with the gunblade.

Both of which would be extremely disappointing because they could have been there to help the entire time. I doubt its them but im just using an example. Is namura saying that we have seen other keyblade wielders and just havent realized it yet?

BbS mainly, and in KHII the Lingering Will also transforms it.