Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143jsr

How Kairi can become a Disney princess

I have a fool proof method to make Kairi an official Disney princess.

1. Have Disney make a movie revolving around Kairi NOT MARKETED TOWARDS YOU GUYS! (don't be selfish not everything is made for you) But to appeal to average audiences.

2. If done right, the movie shall want young children to want to buy merchandise.

3. Merchandise is made and Disney gets a lot of money.

And Kairi is a princess now.

Yay!

And as a possible secondary character love interest Sora shall become the inglorious Disney Prince.

No, just no.  Kairi is originally Square's and I don't think Disney would pay for something that can flop easily when they already have a vast array of movies and franchises that are in the works that are mostly guaranteed high profit margins.  Don't get me wrong, I love Kairi, I just think this is a wasted effort.

Edited by Jaune Arc

No, just no.  Kairi is originally Square's and I don't think Disney would pay for something that can flop easily when they already have a vast array of movies and franchises that are in the works that are mostly guaranteed high profit margins.  Don't get me wrong, I love Kairi, I just think this is a wasted effort.

Actually, while they were designed by square, Disney owns the rights to the original characters. Meaning, if they wanted to  they could use Kairi however they want.

why would she want to be a disney princess when she's a princess of heart? WAY COOLER!!!  :P

Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Actually, while they were designed by square, Disney owns the rights to the original characters

I swear if Disney actually owns the right to the original characters...

WHY HAVEN'T THEY MADE HER A PRINCESS YET?!?!?!

Inb4 Javelin.

Me and him actually discussed how that could make KH more known >.>

^Truth. I wanted to start an online petition for making Kairi an official disney princess.

1. Have Disney make a movie revolving around Kairi NOT MARKETED TOWARDS YOU GUYS! (don't be selfish not everything is made for you) But to appeal to average audiences.

2. If done right, the movie shall want young children to want to buy merchandise.

Yay!

And as a possible secondary character love interest Sora shall become the inglorious Disney Prince.

Have the movie marketed towards children, like their other disney princess movies (Fanservice completely required optional). This will develop her character and finally silence all the haters citing that she's useless...

The merchandise part, I'm working on collecting everything related to her xD All I need now is her $200 silver charm pendant and my Kairi collection will be complete :D

Edited by Shana09

I swear if Disney actually owns the right to the original characters...

WHY HAVEN'T THEY MADE HER A PRINCESS YET?!?!?!

^Truth. I wanted to start an online petition for making Kairi an official disney princess.

I DO!

I think they want to keep KH and the animated canon separate to avoid confusion regarding alternate universes. Aside from Anna and Elsa, none of the Princesses are supposed to know of one another's existence, even ones from the same region like Cinderella and Belle. This would be muddled by have had Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Jasmine interact after their rescue.

Either that or they simply cant be bothered, after all, Disney Animation Studios already has their next seven projects lined up.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

No, just no. Kairi is originally Square's and I don't think Disney would pay for something that can flop easily when they already have a vast array of movies and franchises that are in the works that are mostly guaranteed high profit margins. Don't get me wrong, I love Kairi, I just think this is a wasted effort.
She's Disney, Square just made her. How can it flop easily? All they have to do is make an original story (which Disney has done s ton of times), make it so that average Disney audiences will like it and voila! And guaranteed? They are working on a movie based on an obscure comic book about a place called San..frans..tokyo? (i think). I never read the comics and they look kind of boring, but I trust that Disney can make it enjoyable.You never know unless you tried. And seeing as to how Kairi is girly and wearing pink and will most likely get the attention on the young female demographic, I can guarantee that Disney will make money off of her merchandise.

YES! Lol I would love it but, Disney is way to strict to let that happen so that's a no no. :(
We're never going to see a KH dissidia are we, Disney?

I swear if Disney actually owns the right to the original characters...WHY HAVEN'T THEY MADE HER A PRINCESS YET?!?!?!^Truth. I wanted to start an online petition for making Kairi an official disney princess.Have the movie marketed towards children, like their other disney princess movies (Fanservice completely required optional). This will develop her character and finally silence all the haters citing that she's useless...The merchandise part, I'm working on collecting everything related to her xD All I need now is her $200 silver charm pendant and my Kairi collection will be complete :D
Idk, I don't think they see KH as being important, but I did read up on KH-Vids that Disney took notice of a bunch of cosplayers and considered bringing pins back (pins... that's... great)Petitions are not going to do anything. One things I know will work is if you are filthy rich and can bribe them, but one can only dream. I am not sure if there is a way to contact Disney and pitch in an idea to them.There's fan-service in pretty much every Disney movie. Also in every Disney movie, someone dies, who will that be? Edited by DragonMaster
please don't double post, and sorry for accidentally hiding this for a second. ToT

That really pissed me off when I heard that Disney didn't allow that. But, I also heard that Disney was selling merchandise of Merida and they wanted her to look sexy and the people didn't allow that. And I was like WTF Disney you're trying to make Merida sexy but you couldn't have Kingdom Hearts in Dissidia. I mean I know that it wasn't Disney Interactive Studios but, still they're with Disney which can be strict in anything whether it comes to video games or anything else.

She's Disney, Square just made her. How can it flop easily? All they have to do is make an original story (which Disney has done s ton of times), make it so that average Disney audiences will like it and voila! And guaranteed? They are working on a movie based on an obscure comic book about a place called San..frans..tokyo? (i think). I never read the comics and they look kind of boring, but I trust that Disney can make it enjoyable. You never know unless you tried. And seeing as to how Kairi is girly and wearing pink and will most likely get the attention on the young female demographic, I can guarantee that Disney will make money off of her merchandise. We're never going to see a KH dissidia are we, Disney?

Oops! Sorry meant to quote you in my last comment. Edited by x0xKairix0x

That really pissed me off when I heard that Disney didn't allow that. But, I also heard that Disney was selling merchandise of Merida and they wanted her to look sexy and the people didn't allow that. And I was like WTF Disney you're trying to make Merida sexy but you couldn't have Kingdom Hearts in Dissidia. I mean I know that it wasn't Disney Interactive Studios but, still they're with Disney which can be strict in anything whether it comes to video games or anything else.

Oops! Sorry meant to quote you in my last comment.

It's alright! Are you kidding me? They've actually done it 1000s of times before :D

It sucks, I don't know who's running that place but I don't like him/her.

Posted Image

It's alright! Are you kidding me? They've actually done it 1000s of times before :D

It sucks, I don't know who's running that place but I don't like him/her.

Posted Image

Ugh! I know! It just makes me want to go to Disney Headquarters and slap them in the face and say "Seriously?!? Why don't you have nice things for US! What if WE wanted Dissidia!" See that's what I don't get about Disney. I mean yeah you have to go my their approval but, they also have to think about what the audiences want like what Square Enix does. Square lets the fans choose if they really want more games.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

This thread is just too cute. :)

Plus I loved Kairi the moment she started speaking in kh1. xD she'd be my favorite disney princess ever <3

I think she deserves more than what she got in the game. Due to lack of sceentime to give her development many people look at her as a Sue. She needs her shining moment.

I don't know.

Kairi's a tomboy(says right in the manual) and a strong, wise person. They would make her super girly n stuff. Yeah, she wears some pink, but she wears it with black, white, sneakers, yellow, purple, blue

Plus, I'd prefer that a square enix style character stay with square enix

I don't mind childish things but there are so many immature people out there

I just think they'd ruin her

I don't know.Kairi's a tomboy(says right in the manual) and a strong, wise person. They would make her super girly n stuff. Yeah, she wears some pink, but she wears it with black, white, sneakers, yellow, purple, bluePlus, I'd prefer that a square enix style character stay with square enixI don't mind childish things but there are so many immature people out thereI just think they'd ruin her

^This here is my Kairi expert. I also let her be my Sora expert too. ;)

We don't need Square Enix characters becoming apart of Disney things.

Umm, no. She does not even have a princess like charm. 

Look at everyone else. Kairi is pretty, but not as pretty as Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, etc

She would be taken off the list quickly like Esmerelda. 

It could be kind of cool. In spite of what Disney's marketing strategy has done to them, the Disney princesses, in their original incarnations in the films, are usually pretty capable and interesting characters. I think Kairi fits the bill of that. In the event that Disney ever realizes what made their characters work in the first place, I would get behind it.

Yay!

I don't think they could do it because if you look at destiny island resident's they would have to get permision from square enix to use them otherwise they would have to drastically change the story of kairi nice thought though