Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rob base

I predict Sora is not going to kiss the girl

They would lose money if they do this. Those SoRiku fans aren't going to like it. So business-wise it's best to keep it neutral in order for fanfic writers to feel so limited by this. So no there won't be any kissing.

It makes me sad to think that fanfic writers are dictating the course of the franchise.

It doesn't surprise me, but it makes me sad.

There have to be tons of topics about this.

I say it's gonna happen eventually, and that's not just the SoKai fan in me talking. With all of the implications towards Sora and Kairi's relationship, it's bound to happen. Nearly every Disney movie has the couple kissing, right? Disney is involved in this game, which means it's a possibility anyway. Sora and Kairi have been seen hugging, "sharing" the Paopu fruit. Sora imagined the two of them dancing together in a clearly romantic scene with Jack and Sally. Saix stated she was the "fire that feeds Sora's anger." The Thalassa shell charm holds more significance to the both of them than just friendship, if you think about it. Sora ran to Kairi when he finally got home. Goofy stated that Sora's face was getting red when Will and Elizabeth were having a moment, and Donald said he knew who Sora was thinking about (Kairi). Sora got on his hands and knees in hopes of being taken to Kairi. And in the secret episode after BBS, he hesitates upon telling Kairi he has to leave because he doesn't want to disappoint her. 

The signs are there. People need to seriously stop denying this relationship here. It's more annoying than anything. Besides, I'm repeating myself; I've posted about this before in another thread. The relationship is there, plain and simple. Fanfiction or not, SoRiku lovers or not, SoKai exists in-game. Nomura has pushed it and fed it this far. It doesn't make sense for him to say that he doesn't favor couples; he already is. With that said, I see no reason for there not to be a kiss. I'm not only in favor of it, but I expect it somewhere down the line, KH3 or not.

/endrant