Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rob base

The rest of the Xehanorts?

There are supposed to be Thirteen Xehanorts in all but they have not revealed all the vessels for the thirteen yet. Currently we know of

1)Master Xehanort: The big Troll running the show, I love how he was like "Yeah I may of been rash back then...U Mad Mickey?" 

2)Young Xehanort: Time travel...

3)Terra Xehanort: That Xehanort before he was split up into Ansem and Xemnas 

4)Ansem Seeker of darkness: The original KH1 baddy with a thing against Riku 

5)Xemnas: That damn voice though, best of all of them... also NOOTHHHINNNGNESSSS 

6)Xigbar (half Xehanort): He is just awesome and tough as hell to beat 

7)Saix (half Xehanort): Can't wait to see (or maybe play) Lea taking him on! 

And maybe that brown cloak thing you see sometimes 

Also there is talk about Sora being the 12th though it was foiled in DDD (I still think its going to happen though) 

Who else could be in this roster? Any more half Xehanorts? Perhaps some of the cooler members of the original organization XIII? 

they showed all of them but most had their hoods on sora was supposed to be the thirteenth but lea saved him so yeah kh3 will probably be the end unless everyone gets split up again and sora has to find them

13 Xehanorts? Hmm, let's see,

• Young Master Xehanort
  • Master Xehanort
  • Ansem, seeker of darkness
  • Xemnas
  • Braig
  • Terra-Xehanort
  • Isa
  • The Red-Eyed guy in the nobody cloak with the purple fire imprint & Dream Eater symbol on his back
  • Vanitas, quite possibly.
  • Either Riku replica, or Riku possessed by Ansem.
  • A version of Master Xehanort who is older than Young Master Xehanort, & Younger than Old Master Xehanort. Maybe he would look like Xehanort's Heartless, except, without the heartless insignia.
  • A version of what Sora could have become had Xehanort succeeded in possessing him.
  • Either Myde, Lurdo, Ramulia, or Arlene.

Any questions on my opinions?

I have a theory:

What if at the time of 3D's story there really are not a full 13 Seekers of Darkness (or Xehanorts) decided? At the time Sora was going to be the 13th official member and 12th vessel. What if in KH3 the gang stop Master Xehanort and his true incarnations (Xemnas, Ansem SOD, Young Xehanort) before the guardians of light and seekers of darkness could meet together to start the Keyblade War? This could be a way for SE and Nomura to get out of trying to come up with 'new' vessels, finish the Xehanort Saga and for more story to be told after KH3 (with Xehanort and 3 others specifically defeated leaving possibilities of Xigbar, Isa or others still at large). It does seem highly unlikely with the scene that was shown in DDD of the seats filled, but MX could be bluffing and trying to fool us by putting up clones in hooded cloaks? If he wanted Sora so bad why didn't he send more of the vessels after Mickey, Lea, Riku, Donald and Goofy. The seekers clearly had Mickey and company outnumbered and would of destroyed them. MX did say he had planned things out this far to welcome himself back as a real complete person, but after this destiny would take its course, or as Axel stated "you forgot to write the sequel... Now lets see what happens!" This was all just an attempt to convert one additional guardian of light to his side (MX explained how Terra belonged to him still), if he was successful it would be a plus for him. If he didn't it no harm done and he knew eventually 13 vs. 7 would happen. He was pressed for time, which is I guess is what the plot allotted for ;) and he failed to unite the '13'. Even if he did get Sora to his team, the 7 guardians of light were not in attendance so it would be pointless to start fighting. But since Lea saved the day, Xehanort still has to get one more to addition of his seekers of darkness and which I thought was a bluff all along.

It would be amazing to fight 13 different enemies, seekers, or bosses but I don't think it'll actually happen. I don't know just a feeling a have or maybe its too late for me to actually make sense anymore.

Like someone said before in another thread that we shouldn't count Maleficent out of the fight, she could interrupt MX. Also with the help of former Org 13 members and Disney villains from before; Hades, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, etc. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Idk.

Sure as you know there are the mentors in kingdom hearts X well a picture of there key bladehttp://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=94274995&postcount=147

WOAH That thing with the keyblades is freaky... especially since some of them really resemble the shapes of some of the darkness-oriented Kayblades and they all have the evil eye on their keychains...

Plus, there were 6 Seekers of Darkness whose faces we didn't see... Terra-Xehanort (who I am quite sure is one of them) plus the 5 mentors from KHX would make 6...

Edited by ChildOfTerra_FriendOfRiku

My best guess would be

1. Master Xehanort

2. Young Xehanort

3. Xemnas

4. Ansem Seeker of Darkness

5. Xigbar

6. Siax

7. Terranort

8. Vanitas

9. Maleficent

10. Aqua