Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rob base

Who else is rooting for Lea?

Posted Image

Axel/Lea has to be one of my favorite characters in kingdom hearts and I am rooting for his success in Kh3. Like he said to Xion in 358/2 days in that amazing scene "Go on, You just keep running! But I will always be there to bring you back!" 

What does he want?

(the shipper in me says Roxas but I won't go there)

He is fighting to get all his friends back, even the one he doesn't quite remember. Roxas, Xion, (maybe ventus), and Isa are all separated from him in one way or another and it seems like Axel/Lea will go through hell and back to have them be with him again. 

Seriously one of the most compelling character arcs in the entire game and I can't wait to see him get what he wants. 

Also he is f*cking hot, I mean just look at him. 

Yess he is one of the most interesting characters ive seen in a video game. It will be sad to see nomura do some crazy things to him in kh3. But yea im either going for sora, lea/axel, and riku ftw.

Lea/Axel has like the biggest fanbase in the series so I suspect a lot of people are rooting for him.  I know he's gonna have importance but I still don't think he needs to be a light or needed a keyblade (I liked his chakrams) 

Lea/Axel has like the biggest fanbase in the series so I suspect a lot of people are rooting for him.  I know he's gonna have importance but I still don't think he needs to be a light or needed a keyblade (I liked his chakrams) 

I think he still got them, perhaps he can use both? 

Personally , I hate Lea /Axel even if he saved Sora and blah blah blah . Anyways , Lea/Axel had promised Roxas that he will always be there to keep him back . But that never actually happened . He brought back Sora . That means that now Axel/Lea has a special "friendship" with Sora which was similar to the one he had with Roxas . But Sora and Roxas belong to the same person . So if Axel had promised Roxas that he will be there to bring him back ,it's like he has made that promise to Sora as well.I dont really think that Axel/Lea will play a big part in KH III other than "resolving his problems" with Saix/Isa. 

I think he still got them, perhaps he can use both? 

He does, but they wouldn't have given him a keyblade if they weren't gonna make a point of making it more prominent.  His weapon was so unique and awesome and we already have so many keyblade wielders I just think they was no need

He does, but they wouldn't have given him a keyblade if they weren't gonna make a point of making it more prominent.  His weapon was so unique and awesome and we already have so many keyblade wielders I just think they was no need

I agree with you there, but at least they didn't get rid of them entirely. That would suck cause it was and is an Iconic part of his image. 

Of course I'm rooting for Lea . He's firetrucking badass to the bone and sexy to boot. I think that not only will he help everyone bring down Xehanort, but he will help find a way to save all his friends , including Isa, Roxas , and Xion . Plus, he's forged his own friendship with Sora and crew so I think he will have a big part and bring fangasms to KH3. He's a scene stealer for sure !

Personally , I hate Lea /Axel even if he saved Sora and blah blah blah . Anyways , Lea/Axel had promised Roxas that he will always be there to keep him back . But that never actually happened . He brought back Sora . That means that now Axel/Lea has a special "friendship" with Sora which was similar to the one he had with Roxas . But Sora and Roxas belong to the same person . So if Axel had promised Roxas that he will be there to bring him back ,it's like he has made that promise to Sora as well.I dont really think that Axel/Lea will play a big part in KH III other than "resolving his problems" with Saix/Isa. 

Literally not making sense