Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

its sora riku kairi aqua ventus lea mickey this is my opinion now let me tell you why in ddd lea and kairi decided they wanted to train to become keyblade masters and now I believe to be one of these "lights" you must have a keyblade and it cant be terra who  can be a light because xenanort himself said he took 1 light away from mickey which would have to be terra since we know what happen to aqua / ventus if anyone thinks im wrong please tell me where my logic is off <3

I think the lights will be Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Riku, Mickey and Sora because we saw all of them facing Xehanort in KH3D's opening but I honestly think that everyone will help fight Xehanort's forces in the final showdown. There will probably be a bunch of heartless and nobodies and maybe unversed (if Vanitas is one of the seekers of darkness) so they'll need help! I don't think it's important to know the guardians of light since, according to my theory, everyone will be fighting in the final battle. Also, you can't forget that Sora and company have until the final showdown to save Terra. He might be a seeker of darkness for now but maybe they'll save him during the game!

if they are going to save terra there save him after defeating him why else would lea get a keyblade?

Lea gets a keyblade to help, that's what I said. There will probably be a lot of enemies compared to the amount of Guardians of Light so they'll need help from everyone...that's just my theory.

Edited by 4KHFangel

Lea gets a keyblade to help, that's what I said. There will probably be a lot of enemies compared to the amount of Guardians of Light so they'll need help from everyone...that's just my theory.

he already had a weapon if he got a keyblade just to help then all of sora friends are going to get a keyblade just to "help" 

No its Sora,Riku,Kairi,King Mickey,Terra,Aqua,Ventus,Xion,Roxas,Lea,Namine, Eraques and Yen Sid (rages throughout the room) lol 

but no seriously

The whole 7 vs 13 sounds really unfair, that means for every one wielder on Sora's side, they have  to fight two Xehanorts at the same time except for one light

That is not even a war, Sora's team is going to get jumped by the Xehanorts ( no pun intended)

Now 13 vs 13 is a fair fight, They have the five already ( Sora,Riku, Kairi, King Mickey,and Lea). TAV are returning, Riku and King Mickey will be looking for them in KH3

Sora, Donald, and Goofy are looking for the Key to return hearts which will bring back Roxas, Xion and Namine .After saving Terra they can bring back Master Eraques with the key to return hearts then Yen Sid will have to fill the last spot.

there you go 13 vs 13

Edited by MasterRoxas13

he already had a weapon if he got a keyblade just to help then all of sora friends are going to get a keyblade just to "help" 

Only the key blade can destroy heartless and free the hearts. Destroying a heartless with a random weapon will just let the heart manifest itself in another heartless.

Only the key blade can destroy heartless and free the hearts. Destroying a heartless with a random weapon will just let the heart manifest itself in another heartless.

so what your saying is all his friends are going to get keyblades to "help"?

You can't be sure about Lea and Kairi . It's Sora,Riku,Mickey,Aqua (if she's saved) , Ventus(if Aqua "wakes him up") and that's it . There are 2 still missing that might or might not be Lea and Kairi . I don't count on Lea that much . 

do you know anyone other people with keyblades !?

no it's not what I'm saying...just forget it --'

don't get upset im just trying to understand what your trying to say

do you know anyone other people with keyblades !?

don't get upset im just trying to understand what your trying to say

And that' what I am saying. The matter is really confusing . I do think that Aqua will be saved and ,that way , Ventus will wake up but even with those people there are still 2 missing . Terra can't come back . 

do you know anyone other people with keyblades !? don't get upset im just trying to understand what your trying to say

I'm not upset :) The main thing you need to understand is that Terra can still be saved and I believe the other keyblade wielders will keep the heartless and company busy while the GoL are the SoD.

personally i don't get involved in the whole seven lights thing because there's only one deciding factor whether im happy or not.... illustrated by the flow chart below

V

V

V

Is Roxas One of the seven lights?

I   I

no? I   I   Yes?

___________I   I___________

I I

I I

I I

I am not happy   I am happy

Edited by XxCobaltxX

My opinion illustrated in a stolen flow chart(Sorry cobalt :v)

V

V

V

Is both Kairi and Sora two of the seven lights?

I   I

no? I   I   Yes?

___________I   I___________

I I

I I

I I

I am not happy   I am happy

It's too early to say who the seven lights will be, but i honestly believe someone's going to die this time : (other than xehanort :P ) without a way of coming back... I've been trying to figure out who Nomura would kill off in the final fight from the light side but i'm honestly stumped!!!

Edited by Robin

Nomura said there will be surprises among the seven, and that they aren't neccessarily Keyblade wielders. With that said, I think there are two guardians of light that no one would expect:

-Adam (the Beast, for those who don't know): He's the only good Disney character other Mickey's court and Yen Sid who can travel between the worlds. Given that the Organization XIII will be targetting the Princesses, I figured he would have a large role in KHIII since the fight was announced, but now that Nomura said the lights don't need to be Key bearers, I think he might be one.

-Vanitas: As said somewhere in this franchise (I think), "the light shines the brightest in the darkness" or something like that. Because of that, I think the seven lights are lacking someone from the darkness, and according to the novels, Vanitas had a very sad life since his creation. He would always react to Ven's feelings. Ven's happiness made him feel happyness, but his heart of darkness turned this happyness into jealousy. Jealousy of Ven's happy life and is friends.

I could be forgetting something in the wording, but after that Xehanort told him the only way for him to get rid of his pain would be absorbing Ven and becoming the χ-blade. Therefore, Xehanort is to blame for Vanitas becoming evil. That said, I think Vanitas will betray Xehanort at the last second and become an Eleventh Hour Ranger.

Then, you must consider the possibiliy of new characters being introduced in KHIII. I think when Terra-Xehanort stabbed himself at the end of BBS he created either two special Nobodies (as in, like Naminé, it doesn't have a body or soul and has an unstable existence), one that is half Eraqus and half Terra, and one that is half Xehanort and half Terra or Eraqus, the latter was born younger due to Xehanort's desire to be young enough to witness his plans coming to fruition, or just one special Nobody that is one third Terra, one third Eraqus, and one third Xehanort.

I think the lights will be Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Riku, Mickey and Sora because we saw all of them facing Xehanort in KH3D's opening but I honestly think that everyone will help fight Xehanort's forces in the final showdown. There will probably be a bunch of heartless and nobodies and maybe unversed (if Vanitas is one of the seekers of darkness) so they'll need help! I don't think it's important to know the guardians of light since, according to my theory, everyone will be fighting in the final battle. Also, you can't forget that Sora and company have until the final showdown to save Terra. He might be a seeker of darkness for now but maybe they'll save him during the game!

Na it is not official Kairi isn't in there and Terra will probably be a darkness (Terranort).

Don't also think for Roxas for being one. Not even sure if they can save him.