Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
blackhammer

Sofia the First in Kingdom Hearts

:D  :D  :D

Yup, she could be worked in nicely. In fact it doesn't even need to be Sora who meets her/summons her. If we get to play as other characters like Aqua or Kairi then it would be alright having more healing/revive/magic summons for them.

Hmm, you got a point there :) and because her series is all about princesses, it would fit even better (than my previous idea) if Kairi were the one who visited her. Maybe when the darkness invades her world she panics and becomes unsure of herself, doubting if she's good enough to protect her kingdom. But then Kairi appears and cheers her up, thus taking on a sister role for Sofia to look up to (as opposed to Sora being a brother figure). It could definetly work! :D

It's unlikely, but I actually hope Nomura takes notes from this, or maybe even comes up with the same idea! xD

Hmm, you got a point there :) and because her series is all about princesses, it would fit even better (than my previous idea) if Kairi were the one who visited her. Maybe when the darkness invades her world she panics and becomes unsure of herself, doubting if she's good enough to protect her kingdom. But then Kairi appears and cheers her up, thus taking on a sister role for Sofia to look up to (as opposed to Sora being a brother figure). It could definetly work! :D

It's unlikely, but I actually hope Nomura takes notes from this, or maybe even comes up with the same idea! xD

i wonder what happens when riku enters Enchancia.

I think an Enchancia world would be interesting if they did some kind of war against Cedric.

what wrong with  Xemnas  takeing cedric role as a bad guy.

i wonder what happens when riku enters Enchancia.

what wrong with  Xemnas  takeing cedric role as a bad guy.

1. I don't think he would in the first place, cuz the way I imagined it, the trio would split up, with Enhancia then being a Kairi exclusive world.

2. Because the villain of the Disney worlds, had always been the original villain of that particular world's villain.

2. Because the villain of the Disney worlds, had always been the original villain of that particular world's villain.

1he is not good villain 2Xaldin toke gaston role in kh2

Edited by Andre Walker

1he is not good villain 2Xaldin toke gaston role in kh2

Well, then maybe Nomura will create an entirely new villain for Enhancia? And you're right, Gaston was the first and only villain to not be used for his own world. A damn shame too, cuz he was very memorable.

That would make a good story.:)

With all the ideas fans come up with I really hope Nomura does listen to them to shape the story!

While I know nothing about Sofia the First untill I saw this thread and looked her up, I actually wouldn't mind if she made an appearance in KHIII xD I mean think about it guys, in KHII we have a "level" where we have to protect Disney Castle from being taken over by Malificent, so I could totally see a similar idea returning in KHIII where Sora this time has to protect Sofia's kingdom from the forces of even. Plus, Sora is older now, so I could totally imagine that he becomes friends with her and acts as her older brother, thus showing us how much he's matured over the years :) and then when he has brought peace back to her world, she is sad to see him leave, but they then do the pinky-swear, and Sora promises her that he'll always be in her heart to protect her. In return, Sofia then gives Sora her lucky-charm (or whatever object they can come up with), and says that as long as he's in her heart, she'll be in his. And with that charm you can now summon her! :D and just like Tinker Bell being a ridiculously overpowered summon in KH1 and like the gamebreaking female characters in Castlevania; she turns out to be the best summon in the game! Acting like a healer/one-time-reviver for Sora just like Tinker Bell was, while also damaging the enemy! (wuav, this turned into quite a fanfiction xD )

But in all seriousness, I really wouldn't mind seeing her as a summon in KHIII :) anything to enrich the experience and as long as it doesn't ruin the game!! And to everyone who are against it without reason... what hurt could a little princess POSSIBLY do?^_^

If Sora visits Sofia's world, they might make a challenge like, have Sora, Donald, and Goofy, help Sofia rescue her friends and family in each location level. Like rescuing Princess Amber,Prince JamesLucindaOonaQueen MirandaKing Roland IIPrincess VivianJade, andRuby

From what I've seen of the show she already knows of other Disney princesses/Characters so it would be easy to fit it into the story.

I think an Enchancia world would be interesting if they did some kind of war against Cedric.

As for Sofia as a summon she could be like Genie(from Aladdin) and use her amulet to go into different "drive forms" based on the other Disney princesses.

Grunts)

(Moans)

Hiya

Sora!

Donald!

Goofy!

I Never Give Up (When She Revived Herself)

I'm Sorry, My Friends. (Then Goes in a Deep Sleep)

I'm down as long as they put a High School Musical, Hannah Montana, and Camp Rock world too

Almost as bad as a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse world although we might see Miley twerk in the Hannah Montana world

She's cute and I think her show is a good show for kids, but I say heck no to the idea of her being in any kingdom hearts game. It just does not belong.

And why does not? Her personality and the messages of the show: kindness, honesty, friendship etc. Makes it a great fit for the Kingdom Hearts universe! :D

And why does not? Her personality and the messages of the show: kindness, honesty, friendship etc. Makes it a great fit for the Kingdom Hearts universe! :D

Mostly because shes not in a movie or short and putting a tv show character in seems a smidge too complicated to do, and again I feel story wise her being included would not work. She feels a bit too simplistic and more younger child oriented than any other disney princess or film.But if she is in it then fine, i love kingdom hearts and trust they know what they are doing.I have loved every game, though i dislike chain of memories gameplay and recoded was a bit repetive in story and worlds nothing has prevented me from buying and playing them and accepting them as fully a part of the story.I don't hate her, I mean I like watching the show personally.I don't think any live action disney tv shows should be in kingdom hearts, that would just feel a bit cheesy. (let alone i have no idea if the disney channel in japan even shows the american tv shows, they do have their own original programming)

Mostly because shes not in a movie or short and putting a tv show character in seems a smidge too complicated to do, and again I feel story wise her being included would not work. She feels a bit too simplistic and more younger child oriented than any other disney princess or film.But if she is in it then fine, i love kingdom hearts and trust they know what they are doing.I have loved every game, though i dislike chain of memories gameplay and recoded was a bit repetive in story and worlds nothing has prevented me from buying and playing them and accepting them as fully a part of the story.I don't hate her, I mean I like watching the show personally.I don't think any live action disney tv shows should be in kingdom hearts, that would just feel a bit cheesy. (let alone i have no idea if the disney channel in japan even shows the american tv shows, they do have their own original programming)

You're right about no live action tv show should be in KH3,but nayebe a movie like Pirates of the Caribbean or Tron would work once again

You're right about no live action tv show should be in KH3,but nayebe a movie like Pirates of the Caribbean or Tron would work once again

I like the live action movies being in it and I would like to see more Pirates Of The Caribbean (following the films better), and Mary Poppins

Well, thay could come up with a totally original plot for her world, just like they did in KH1 where mostly every world followed an original story with sliiiiight hints to the movies.

She's cute and I think her show is a good show for kids, but I say heck no to the idea of her being in any kingdom hearts game. It just does not belong.

She is a princess that lives with characters already in Kingdom Hearts

1. I don't think he would in the first place,

snice kh3 will be like bbs i made his vist based on once upon a princess.before riku enters that world maybe when riku enter that world. amber runs in to Larxene and Larxene tells her that a person with a keyblade will come and take her <3 then she left and amber got taking over by Larxene like terra was in bbs and riku in kh1. and become one of the hardest bossest in sora's vist then riku can give sofia hope be telling her that he become someone he don't to be(riku hb kh1 and com story flashback)(becasue sofia did not ask to be a priness) but as long as you have a strong <3 everything will be just fine.

Almost as bad as a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse world although we might see Miley twerk in the Hannah Montana world

yeah

That would make a good story. :)

With all the ideas fans come up with I really hope Nomura does listen to them to shape the story!

me too Edited by WakelessDream