Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
blackhammer

Sofia the First in Kingdom Hearts

well ''i din't ask for this" and "i not not ready to be a princeness"  are actually incredibly similar statements in meaning so this mean sofia the first:Once upon a princess is comfrimed for kh3

.....if they don't add sofia, I totally want someone to make a hack so you can b/c that sounds so ridiculously hilarious. I have to a

I was watching an episode of Sofia the First and then it hit me. What if Enchancia was a world in Kingdom Hearts? Maybe Cedric could be a boss, and after you clear it either Sofia or Clover could be a summon.

May I ask why were u watching sofia the first? lol

Now this could be a good idea! As one of the worlds that could be interesting or she could at least be a summon for HP and MP like bambi and tinkerbell was in KH1! However someone here said if one of the worlds then she and Sora could bond like he did all the others and do the pinky promise to see each other again and keep each other in their hearts. I just hope noruma is looking at this idea here.

post-51522-0-34950200-1405907848_thumb.jpg

What if, throughout all of Kingdom Hearts, at the very end or beyond the series, what if eventually all the worlds of Kingdom Hearts finally came together and reuinite into one whole new world, just as it once was in the "age of fairy tales"?

Long before the Keyblade War, in this "age of fairy tales", the World was whole and full of light, however people came to desire the power of Kingdom Hearts, introducing darkness into the World, which ultimately lead to it's destruction. But since children held light in there hearts, the pieces of the world was restored as many different worlds, each based on various Disney movies and the worlds where Sora and other heroes go to.

This is my theory to show that Enchantia isn't just a world of Kingdom Hearts but a land thats part of the whole new world of Kingdom Hearts.

Sofia the First is regarded as a "new Disney Princess" but also, she could be a "new Princess of Heart" who lives on the now complete world that was made from the Heart of All Worlds; Kingdom Hearts. She was given the Amulet of Avalor which allows her to call on the hearts of the pasts princesses which have long gone. These pure hearts, by the amulet, may take temporary form and assist the new princess. This is why that once the summoned princess has helped Sofia in one way or another, the moment Sofia turns her back on them, they dissapear in wisps of light.

This leads to what happened to the worlds of Kingdom Hearts and where are they in the world of Sofia the First. Why are these princesses known in Enchantia but not there worlds or kingdoms? This is because all those Disney worlds are finally united as one and that through decendances and history, the names of these lands have change to fit in with the new world. Enchantia is just one of many lands on these new complete world that could of once been the world of Enchanted Dominion. King Stefans royal bloodline eventually continues onto King Rolands bloodline who over the history of the family and the seperate worlds reuniting as one big world, the kingdom itself has been renamed. (Either that or since Sleeping Beauty never stated the name of the film, it could have always been Enchantia and that Amber and James could be decendants of Aurora herself.)

Another example, the kingdom of Tangu could of once been the World of Agrabah and that Prince Zandar could be a direct decendant of Alladin and Jasmine. Princess Jun and her kingdom of Wei-Ling, she could be a decendant of the Emperor who ruled over the world known as The Land of Dragons. Oona could be a decendant of Ariel and Merrowave Cove could of once been Atlantica, these comparisons could go on as more kingdoms around Enchantia are explored.

This also explains why the young royals of Sofia the First are not only pampered but have free reign to behave like children. Sure they are expected to behave like royals and some of them see themselves above common children, but all in all they are allowed to behave like children as well as have as much royal say in matters as there parents. It's as if this new whole world has learned it's lesson from before it was destroyed by darkness and that since it was children that held light from it's complete destruction, it is royal children now who are revered of great importance, in hopes that darkness shall never break this world as it has once before.

Also, (and this is the kicker!) The Amulet of Avalor bears strong resemblence to a Summon Charm from the games, artifacts that Sora collects that allows him to summon the heart of a Disney hero to take temporary form to assist him in battle.

Wow!!!

I think KH should stick to using the main Disney Animated Movies instead of side tv cartoons.  People are less fimiliar with the tv cartoons that Disney makes, and there are still many movies that have not been used yet.