Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

You've got to "Purchase" the 30 day free trial. Lol.

What purchase??It says 0.00 bucks for the free trial

after the free trial ends,the app will cost 4.99 bucks per year(not each month,per year).

So it's not a big deal as it tells me also on PS Store to purchase a demo despite the demo being free with no price tag on it

Edited by Metal Snake

I give it 2-3 weeks. And that's being nice considering Brazil, Philipinos, erc can get it, while North America waits another 2 weeks, becoming almost a month of wait.

Inb4NoAtweets"future" I'm seriously starting to hate that word.

I give it 2-3 weeks. And that's being nice considering Brazil, Philipinos, erc can get it, while North America waits another 2 weeks, becoming almost a month of wait.Inb4NoAtweets"future" I'm seriously starting to hate that word.

Umm,have you checked last page??

Pokebank is already out in Europe

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

So it won't take long to come here

Edited by Metal Snake

Umm,have you checked last page??Pokebank is already out in Europehttp://www.serebii.net/index2.shtmlSo it won't take long to come here

Noticed I didn't say EU? That should answer your question.That's what everyone said weeks ago, yet still no bank. Can't wait till we reach a 2 month gap. (here hoping I'm wrong) Edited by OmegaForte

Where do u live Metal Snake it seemed like u live EUR.

No I don't live in Europe

In fact I'm living in K.S.A and there all of our 3DS games are imported from NA to our stores and I've registered my account on the North American e-shop

I'm still waiting for Pokebank just like every American Pokemon fan

Okay now that poke bank is out. Can I restart my game and still be able to get the Pokemon from poke bank?

Mmmm I think you can bring them back to the game but don't you need to beat the Elite Four and Champion first???

I'm asking here because I only finished X and I want to send my Celebi to Y through the bank 

Edited by Metal Snake

Mmmm I think you can bring them back to the game but don't you need to beat the Elite Four and Champion first???

I'm asking here because I only finished X and I want to send my Celebi to Y through the bank 

You only need the Pokedex.

Apparently XY doesn't change abilities upon evolving, for example my Clefairy, which was transferred from 3rd gen. Be aware new abilities got introduced within each gen. Then I transferred Celfairy to gen 4, I knew it had ability 1 instead of 0, so upon evolving to Clefable (as a test in case I read the PID wrong), she in fact got Magic Gaurd instead of staying as Cute Charm. Guess what? On gen 6, the ability doesn't change once you evolve. firetruck...

Before anyone says why I evolved Clefairy on gen 4-5, it's because Clefable suffers the "I don't learn, nor remember jack-shit" syndrome. Moonblast isn't one of them Clefable learns. Bad luck Forte. 

Ugh I'ma have to find someone who can clone me my Ability Capsule. 

The awkward moment when the event Celebi you don't give a damn about turns out Modest nature. lul

And it also has a Bank exclusive move, Hold Back. Though it works the same as False Swipe, leaving your opponent with 1 HP, it also breaks through substitutes and such, hitting the opposing Pokemon.

And it also has a Bank exclusive move, Hold Back. Though it works the same as False Swipe, leaving your opponent with 1 HP, it also breaks through substitutes and such, hitting the opposing Pokemon.

Useless move regardless. I much rather use Smeargle with False Swipe+Spore for dificult captures. I heard at least this event gives at least 3 flawless IVs. I'll have to check in that later, even though I'll let it rot in bank unless I can find a decent trade for it.

Useless move regardless. I much rather use Smeargle with False Swipe+Spore for dificult captures.I heard at least this event gives at least 3 flawless IVs. I'll have to check in that later, even though I'll let it rot in bank unless I can find a decent trade for it.

You could find some good trades for it. I'm trying to figure out what I want to give it up for, myself.