Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

If anyone's got a hidden ability Eevee or one of his evolutions that they wouldn't mind trading for something, I would sure appreciate it.

I'll breed my Magic Bounce Espeon to make an Eevee with a hidden ability for you ^_^

But I want your friend code in case you didn't give me before

I'll breed my Magic Bounce Espeon to make an Eevee with a hidden ability for you ^_^

But I want your friend code in case you didn't give me before

Thank you so much! I don't have access to my 3DS right now, but I think we already registered each other. It should be buried somewhere in the friend safari thread if you want to double check.Anyway, I don't really have much to offer besides hidden ability Murkrow or any of the Kanto pokemon excluding legendaries, so I hope that would be okay.EDIT: Also, don't worry about breeding one with good IVs or whatever, I just need one with a hidden ability to get it in the gene pool.

Edited by Jilly Shears

Thank you so much! I don't have access to my 3DS right now, but I think we already registered each other. It should be buried somewhere in the friend safari thread if you want to double check.Anyway, I don't really have much to offer besides hidden ability Murkrow or any of the Kanto pokemon excluding legendaries, so I hope that would be okay.EDIT: Also, don't worry about breeding one with good IVs or whatever, I just need one with a hidden ability to get it in the gene pool.

Ok

you can give me any Pokemon you want,though I'd appreciate a Poliwhirl as I'm gonna try a rain team soon ....but it's ok if you don't have it

I'll breed the Eevee today but I'll trade it tomorrow as I'm quite busy today

Ok

you can give me any Pokemon you want,though I'd appreciate a Poliwhirl as I'm gonna try a rain team soon ....but it's ok if you don't have it

I'll breed the Eevee today but I'll trade it tomorrow as I'm quite busy today

That's fine. lolI think I have a Politoed with Drizzle, or at least I have Poliwhirl with Swift Swim. In either case, I can breed you a Poliwag with his hidden ability if you need it.

Why did this die?

D:

I really want another Shadow Pokémon game. Or maybe dual games. Pokémon Radiant Shadows Life and Pokémon Radiant Shadows Destruction. Anyone else? I mean; and you choose a starter of Grass, Fire and Water. The first shadow Pokémon starter would be the stronger Pokémon to your starter. Note that in any particular order;

Shadow Kalos Pokémon (Life)

Chespin

Fennekin

Froakie

Fletchling

Fletchinder

Talonflame

Bunnelby

Diggersby

Spewpa

Litleo

Pyroar

Floette

Florges

Amaura

Aurorus

Clauncher

Clawitzer

Trevenant

Gourgeist

Noivern

Doublade

Malamar

Barbaracle

Sylveon

Xerneas

Mega Gardevoir/Gardevoir

Mega Ampharos

Shadow Kalos Pokémon (Destruction)

Chespin

Fennekin

Froakie

Fletchling

Fletchinder

Talonflame

Bunnelby

Diggersby

Spewpa

Litleo

Pyroar

Sliggoo

Goodra

Tyrunt

Tyrantrum

Skrelp

Dragalge

Trevenant

Gourgeist

Noivern

Doublade

Malamar

Barbaracle

Sylveon

Yveltal

Mega Absol/Absol

Mega Ampharos

Post Game (Both)

Zygarde

Hoopa

Diancie

Volcanion

I guess some more, too. Also, Hydreigon should be a Shadow Pokémon as well.

Most likely the announcement will be when they reveal the release date of the English version of the movie

Also,I hope during this period that they'll announce the RubySapphire remake I really really really want it and it'll help them to extend the Gen 6 meta game a little further and give them more time to work on Gen 7

Do they have event special moves?

This is everything known by Serebii.

Both Pokémon will be Level 30.

Electabuzz has the ability Vital Spirit and the moves Low Kick, Shock Wave, Light Screen & Thunder Punch.

Magmar has the ability Vital Spirit and the moves Smokescreen, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray & Fire Punch.

I found this about the Diancie event, but take this with a grain of salt.: http://motoringcrunch.com/news/pokemon-x-y-diggers-find-even-more-diancie-event-details/10011704/

But there is a video of Gian showing off a Diancie.:

You should put it in spoilers because it's real, except the activation was via PS AR and not an actual Nintendo event. 

*sigh* GF still lazy on making islands/hidden areas that let you capture it on your own. Also say good bye to shiny SR hunts, because Diancie joined the no-shiny party.

Edited by OmegaForte

You should put it in spoilers because it's real, except the activation was via PS AR and not an actual Nintendo event. 

*sigh* GF still lazy on making islands/hidden areas that let you capture it on your own. Also say good bye to shiny SR hunts, because Diancie joined the no-shiny party.

Sorry, but I just don't know how to post spoiler tabs yet... But the link about the details seems to show the Diancie event for July 19.

Why what's wrong?

Well,the Pokemon hasn't been distributed yet,it's fine to use it in game but for online battles?There is a red flag right there if he uses it for competitive battling as it's not yet available to everyone and he got the item that gets it by the means of hacking

Well,the Pokemon hasn't been distributed yet,it's fine to use it in game but for online battles?There is a red flag right there if he uses it for competitive battling as it's not yet available to everyone and he got the item that gets it by the means of hacking

Well, I just looked on Youtube, and there's plenty of Wifi battles involving Diancie.

Pokemon X & Y become fastest selling 3DS games:

The Pokémon Company has announced that Pokemon X and Y have become the fastest selling 3DS games in both the franchise’s history and of all time. The two games have sold a staggering 12 million units worldwide since their release last October, with over 400,000 copies sold since January.

The figures were announced alongside a Western license reveal for Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, which is due to be released in Japan this July. The movie’s licensing rights are bound to be snapped up soon, so an official date for 2014 shouldn’t be too far away. Here’s a snippet from the press release confirming those fantastic numbers.

“Pokémon X and Pokémon Y recently became the fastest-selling video games for the Nintendo 3DS system, selling nearly 12 million copies worldwide since their October 2013 launch and adding to the more than 245 million Pokémon video games sold to date. With more than 20 billion Pokémon TCG cards shipped globally and animation licensed for broadcast in more than 160 countries and in more than 30 languages, Pokémon is a long-standing hit among fans around the world.”

Edited by Tails

The Pokémon Company has announced that Pokemon X and Y have become the fastest selling 3DS games in both the franchise’s history and of all time. The two games have sold a staggering 12 million units worldwide since their release last October, with over 400,000 copies sold since January.

The figures were announced alongside a Western license reveal for Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, which is due to be released in Japan this July. The movie’s licensing rights are bound to be snapped up soon, so an official date for 2014 shouldn’t be too far away. Here’s a snippet from the press release confirming those fantastic numbers.

Not much competition for that honour considering the numbers Pokemon usually gets. But it's still nice to see regardless.

Glad to see Pokemon is still strong and kicking ass as usual ^_^

POKEMON FTW

...So, anyone participating in the April Friendly? I just finished up the 20 battle limit for the 24-hour period, with about 11 wins, 8 loses, and 1 person who disconnected.I really wish I anticipated all of the people that were gonna rely on Mewtwo, but oh well, what can you do now. lol

...So, anyone participating in the April Friendly? I just finished up the 20 battle limit for the 24-hour period, with about 11 wins, 8 loses, and 1 person who disconnected.I really wish I anticipated all of the people that were gonna rely on Mewtwo, but oh well, what can you do now. lol

I passed on this one. I've played Pokemon for months nonstop. I can't handle a constant flow of just one game that long.