Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

I passed on this one. I've played Pokemon for months nonstop. I can't handle a constant flow of just one game that long.

I passed on it too for both the reason you've said and the fact that I need to raise a better team...hence why I'm experimenting in Showdown to see which team fits my strategy

And with that I discovered the power of Mega Gardevoir

I passed on it too for both the reason you've said and the fact that I need to raise a better team...hence why I'm experimenting in Showdown to see which team fits my strategy

And with that I discovered the power of Mega Gardevoir

A Mega Gardevoir with Hyper Voice works extremely well in Double/Multi-battles.

I've also noticed it ignores Substitutes.

Edited by Vexoria

A Mega Gardevoir with Hyper Voice works extremely well in Double/Multi-battles.

I've also noticed it ignores Substitutes.

That's why Mega Gardevoir is awesome

Pixilate Hyper Voice will ignore substitute and with the STAB boost it can wreck an entire team if it's used right

That's why Mega Gardevoir is awesome

Pixilate Hyper Voice will ignore substitute and with the STAB boost it can wreck an entire team if it's used right

I've been using one in my copy of X. Only problem is that Hyper Voice is a Transfer move only.  My friend helped me get a Shiny one, so I was happy with that. Shiny Mega Gardevoir is a pure beauty!

I've been using one in my copy of X. Only problem is that Hyper Voice is a Transfer move only.  My friend helped me get a Shiny one, so I was happy with that. Shiny Mega Gardevoir is a pure beauty!

So that means Gardevoir can only learn in Gen 5 and below...well I guess I'm lucky I got one through a trade with Hyper Voice

Outside of doubles, I can't justify using M-Gardevoir over other psychics (or megas) in OU because of that horrid defense, the great base sp.atk she has doesn't net much KO's as I'd expected, and even though she can sponge well with her base spdef, the lack of recovery makes it a bit of wasted potential. I know some other psychics have the defense issues, but they have something "extra" and aren't even mega. (Ignoring M-Alakazam for similar numerous reasons+good ability shifts to a meh) It ranges from a very good base speed, abilities, and/or move pools that make it/them stand out. To put it simple, I'd rather use regular Garde to have a empty mega slot or have another psychic to do her job. 

And it brings me to the curiosity of why again GF adds pointless base points to M-Garde's atk. Would have been so nice if at least it went to her base HP or speed. Even if not competitive, it makes no sense to add atk as she's clearly meant to use special attacks. I'll never understand GF's decisions. 

Would you guys be upset if Pokemon ended without finishing the EEVEE evolutions?

It won't end anytime soon.....the Pokemon franchise is the second best selling video game franchise of all time and I don't think GameFreak,Nintendo or the Pokemon Company will stop the series after almost 20 years of going strong

Edited by Red Tribal

It won't end anytime soon.....the Pokemon franchise is the second best selling video game franchise of all time and I don't think GameFreak,Nintendo or the Pokemon Company will stop the series after almost 20 years of going strong

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION THANKS!

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION THANKS!

Well,that's my answer,it won't end

which means we'll get more Eeveelutions in future games....I don't have to say yes

And there is NO NEED FOR CAPS OR SCREAMING DUDE

Edited by Red Tribal

Well,that's my answer,it won't end

which means we'll get more Eeveelutions in future games....I don't have to say yes

And there is NO NEED FOR CAPS OR SCREAMING DUDE

I wasn't yelling I was just saying it was a simple Yes and No Question but you had to explain your self which wasn't the question. So I'm sorry I should of been more specific.

For me I would say No.

I found this video, it contains Hoopa slightly along with the moves found in the coding.: 

Edit:

I also found a video of information about the Hoopa event.:

Edited by Tom13

The more Pokemon games, the more inactive things become pokemon. Soon everything we know or love is a pokemon-_-.

well yeah! They are eventually going to run out of ideas. And who cares as long as the design is good it shouldn't really matter.