Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rho

KH3D New Kingdom Hearts game for the Nintendo 3DS confirmed at E3

During Nintendo's E3 conference, while discussing the 3DS just now, they were discussing third party companies that would be supporting the 3DS.

One of them was Square Enix. They said one of them would be a Kingdom Hearts game.

The logo wasn't really able to be seen, but it definitely wasn't Re:Coded.

EDIT: Since this is fully confirmed, this should probably be alright as its own thread as opposed to the one for speculating and "what if"ing.

Square is taking a liking to Nintendo in general.

KH3 being announced a year from now wouldn't surprise me at all.

Reggie Fils-Aime presenting it at next year's conference? That'd be awesome.

They have yet to show the Re:Coded trailer we were promised. They should have shown it after they presented Epic Mickey. -shrug- There's still 40 minutes.

oh thank god it was re:coded. But do u think they might be talking about Reconnect Kingdom Hearts?

It wasn't Re:Coded. It has yet to even have a mention.

I highly doubt Reconnect is going to be the title of a future KH game.

oh thank god it was re:coded. But do u think they might be talking about Reconnect Kingdom Hearts?

It wasn't Re:Coded. It has yet to even have a mention.

I highly doubt Reconnect is going to be the title of a future KH game.

sorry I meant to say "wasn't"

It can't be Re:coded, because Re:coded was confirmed for the actual DS.

It is either "Reconnect" (basically unnamed title) or the Riku spin off I was talking about in one of my threads. But I doubt it's the Riku one.

It can't be Re:coded, because Re:coded was confirmed for the actual DS.

Yes, I knoooow.

But I meant that the 3DS logo may have been shopped beneath the screenshots to make them seem like 3DS screens. :I

It has to be something with the 3DS, look at those graphics. Plus the Twilight Thorn wasn't in Coded, so it wouldn't be in Re:coded. Actually now that I think about it, no enemies in coded where Nobodies >.>

It has to be something with the 3DS, look at those graphics. Plus the Twilight Thorn wasn't in Coded, so it wouldn't be in Re:coded. Actually now that I think about it, no enemies in coded where Nobodies >.>

Oh. owo

Then there's no doubt about it; that game is not Re:Coded.

Disappointed? Why?

I expected it to be more epic. Or iunno.

Like, even older versions of Sora, Riku and Kairi, new worlds, new enemies, stuff like that.

Oh ok. I kinda expected that too, but then I thought Sora would have to go to the past or something like that, but I'm confused about the time setting of those screen shots.

If that is a real game then I hope it won't be KH1 copy like COM and Coded.

Not saying that COM and Coded has the same story as KH1 but in COM you must visit memory worlds from your adventure in KH1, while in Coded you must go through data worlds based on your first adventure in KH1...

So if this game is real, please don't base it on KH1

I want to say that I don't think at all that this is Coded so I wish that people would stop saying that. Also, THIS GAME IS NOT A REMAKE. IT WAS STATED THAT THEY WERE ALL NEW. So, no remakes. Don't get your hopes up. Now I'm going to stick this all up Sony's butt. And that doggy's gonna scream.