Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
King.Mickey

Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm

(My original idea was to put this out for next year, but I forgot we have a possible online game coming for next year.)

The KH music is phenomenal. It'd be perfect with every game's music up to and including KH3..They could release this as one of the games in between KH3 and KH4 for the 3DS.

Good idea?

Edited by King.Mickey

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD and Kingdom Hearts X(chi) are enough until 2016 and the release of Kingdom Hearts III . There is no need of getting in the trouble of producing another game .  It will take time and it will cost Square Enix that ,now, is pretty busy creating the last title of the Xehanort Saga .

maybe... i didn't mind theatrythm until i had to buy everything :P as long as it's cheapish and there are lots of songs from the get go i guess it would be okay :)

Everyone is forgetting that there is an Online KH Game seperate from Chi being developed right now. 

Oh, right...I totally forgot about that since we're only updated on major things once a year at best. Fail on SE's part for not at least saying what it even was yet. They make us wait so damn long for simple info.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD and Kingdom Hearts X(chi) are enough until 2016 and the release of Kingdom Hearts III . There is no need of getting in the trouble of producing another game .  It will take time and it will cost Square Enix that ,now, is pretty busy creating the last title of the Xehanort Saga .

We don't know if KHX is even coming to the US yet. It was never officially stated.

It was said some sort of online game is going to be released, but we were never told the name of it. But I forgot about that so I guess that's what we'll be getting.

The online game so far is called KH Online.

I think there'll be a few options to fill the game's gap.

BBSV2 HD movie (showing mickey's journey and how he came to be chosen as the Realm of Darknesses Keyblade Wielder)

Pros - Technically not a side "game"

Gives us the story of Mickey's Journey that Nomura wanted to tell but didn't have the time to produce a game for

We finally get a KH movie

EDIT(Hit tab to shift along and it actually moved to the enter button ._.)

KH Chi is updated to include English languages (among others most likely) making this canon game available to all areas.

Pros - For us english speakers who play it finally understanding the damn story is a plus

Con - For anyone who played the Japanese version it'll just feel like an add-on to a game you already played

KH Online is released and that does whatever the hell it is

I still want a side game detailed Kairi's training.  Someone made a lovely title screen for the likes of it:

Posted Image

Path of Hope / P o H / Princess of Heart.  I just think that's clever. 

And it could follow her going through different sleeping worlds or whatever (of course with a training at the start by Yen Sid, then she's out on the field to learn), she could have light based and princess based attacks and the other PoH could be her summons.  

Edited by Caity Raindrop

Yeah Theathrym (or however you spell it :P) in KH sounds good.

But with 2.5 and KH3 being in development It might not even be existing.

So we might as well give up on that.

The online game so far is called KH Online.

I think there'll be a few options to fill the game's gap.

BBSV2 HD movie (showing mickey's journey and how he came to be chosen as the Realm of Darknesses Keyblade Wielder)

Pros - Technically not a side "game"

Gives us the story of Mickey's Journey that Nomura wanted to tell but didn't have the time to produce a game for

We finally get a KH movie

EDIT(Hit tab to shift along and it actually moved to the enter button ._.)

KH Chi is updated to include English languages (among others most likely) making this canon game available to all areas.

Pros - For us english speakers who play it finally understanding the damn story is a plus

Con - For anyone who played the Japanese version it'll just feel like an add-on to a game you already played

KH Online is released and that does whatever the hell it is

I still want a side game detailed Kairi's training.  Someone made a lovely title screen for the likes of it:

Posted Image

Path of Hope / P o H / Princess of Heart.  I just think that's clever. 

And it could follow her going through different sleeping worlds or whatever (of course with a training at the start by Yen Sid, then she's out on the field to learn), she could have light based and princess based attacks and the other PoH could be her summons.  

I have always loved that idea for a game dedicated to Kairi. I really hope that if they do actually choose to make KH games in between KH3 and KH4, (there's probably going to be at least four games...if Nomura keeps his promise for good.) that one of them is a game for Kairi. Not many people like Kairi apparently...But I'm definitely one of them. I literally almost screamed while watching DDD's secret ending, lol.

And yeah, I hope they make KHX in English, as well, since Nomura said the story is becoming canon, I want to experience it myself rather than just be looking it up.

I would love that AFTER KH3

Yeah I changed my post. xD It'd be extremely unrealistic to expect it before KH3.