Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What's your opinion concerning the fact that there won't be any new KH games before KHIII?

What's your opinion concerning the fact that there won't be any new KH games before KHIII?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion concerning the fact that there won't be any new KH games before KHIII?

• I'm fine with it. We've had so many games already, it's time for KHIII!
    • I'm fine with it. If they decided it, it's okay for me.
    • I don't like it. I think there should be more games before it.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I am fine with it.  

But I think it would have been nice to get one game dedicated to Kairi and her training, so that she start off KH3 kicking ass without a scene "Oh she totes learned that before the opening sequence popped up" or she'll be gone the first part of the game training up.  Like the story could be her going through the likes of Dream Worlds (not the ones from DDD) getting a tutorial at the start where Yen Sid is "training" her and then putting in some action on the field (the actual journey's through the world), Princess, light and heart based commands and keyblades (totes need a tiara accessory) and the other Princess of Heart's essence or their link as PoH as summons.  I'm disappointed I won't get a game like this cause while I do look forward to more Kairi in KH3 it would feel jarring to just have her go from barely shown to badass without a prelude (her training).  

But I am still okay with it, I think each of the "side games" added and built up the plot and storyline, all (bar Coded, it's ending only really added story wise) are as important to the series as any of the numbered titles to me.

There has been enough side games already, but now we are ready for the final battle!

Oh God No. No more Kingdom Hearts games before KHIII. 

Doesn't KHX count as a new Kingdom Hearts game?Anyways, I'd firetrucking stab a bitch if there were any other new KH games before KHIII.  I think I speak for all of us when I say, we just want KHIII.

Geez you people are impossible to please, If we have to wait a wile between games, you whine about the wait. When they give us games to fill the time you complain about there being too many side games. You do realize that KH III won't be ready 'till 2016 at the very earliest, and possibly as late as 2018 right? Until they're done with FFXV, which won't be until at least next year, they only have the Osaka team. even with both team working 'round the clock it could still be a while until the game is done. Watch, just watch, when we don't get any news about KH III at E3, the moaning and groaning will start up again.

It's a lot better this way. The impact of KHIII will be stronger if there's a gap before its release. 

Last thing I want is for it to lose steam like some of the big annual franchises (CoD, Assassin's Creed, etc.)

I am fine with it.  

But I think it would have been nice to get one game dedicated to Kairi and her training, so that she start off KH3 kicking ass without a scene "Oh she totes learned that before the opening sequence popped up" or she'll be gone the first part of the game training up.  Like the story could be her going through the likes of Dream Worlds (not the ones from DDD) getting a tutorial at the start where Yen Sid is "training" her and then putting in some action on the field (the actual journey's through the world), Princess, light and heart based commands and keyblades (totes need a tiara accessory) and the other Princess of Heart's essence or their link as PoH as summons.  I'm disappointed I won't get a game like this cause while I do look forward to more Kairi in KH3 it would feel jarring to just have her go from barely shown to badass without a prelude (her training).  

But I am still okay with it, I think each of the "side games" added and built up the plot and storyline, all (bar Coded, it's ending only really added story wise) are as important to the series as any of the numbered titles to me.

This would have been nice. Now it's more fuel for the haters out there...

hmmmm... I wouldn't care if there was another side game but I'm so pumped for KH3!!!! I just want them to focus on that :P

Am I the only one who remembers the rumor about Birth by Sleep Volume 2? I'm actually curious as to what it could've been. Regardless, I still refute the idea of "side-games." They are absolutely not side-games (well, maybe Re:coded). Still, I'm never gonna play KHIII, so I really don't care. I'm happy watching a walkthrough.