Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Chronic Tumor

Anime [Be Honest]

Wow school days.

Did you like it? Hmmmm. I loved it except for the last episode.

But yes, we do get off topic.

Ugh, School Days was repulsive. Horrible storyline, terrible ending. It was all one big mesh of a perverted mess.

I've watched Powerpuff Girls Z, Tales of Phantasia, Negima!, Guin Saga, and many more. I watch anime for the story not the popularity.

Wow school days.

Ugh, School Days was repulsive. Horrible storyline, terrible ending. It was all one big mesh of a perverted mess.

Thats true, School days was pretty messed up but eh that's probably why I like it.

The guy was a horrible cheater though. xD

Wow school days.

Isn't there a rule about spamming..?

Yeah, though I guess it's not completely spamming up the thread since we're still talking about 'anime' in general.

Thats true, School days was pretty messed up but eh that's probably why I like it.

The guy was a horrible cheater though. xD

Yes, yes he was. I like animes with deep stories, as W said. Not for popularity. That's why I despise Naruto. Sorry, all you Naruto fans.

Naruto's story is too confusing to follow. But eh the fights are the only good things about them : )

My cousins are real anime freaks, they go for any anime xD So I usually just watch what they tell me too. [They have good taste ;O]

xD Majority of the threads on here are included with spam, I guess Dchiuch [hahaha] doesn't want to be too enforced in rules, only when it gets out of hand xDDD

Naruto's story is too confusing to follow. But eh the fights are the only good things about them : )

My cousins are real anime freaks, they go for any anime xD So I usually just watch what they tell me too. [They have good taste ;O]

The only good thing about Naruto is Sasuke. And I, too, am an anime freak. =P But here I am, getting off topic. You seem nice. If you want to chat more, PM me.

lolzeh

*edit* I disagree with Naruto having a shallow plot, it's just unoriginal. There's some difference between a lack of originality and a lack of depth, you know... but I guess aesthetic preferences are always different.

Naruto is.......okay...............but i just HATE it when they spend 10 minuets doing something and in the SAME episode they would spend another 10 minuets flashbacking that SAME moment.

<---watched the uncut Naruto with all of the violence and blood and it is REALLY *BLEEP*ING VIOLENT!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN THAT LITTLE KID THREW THE PUPPY IN A LAKE!!!!!!!

i dunno why...........

Naruto is just BEGGING for parodies xD BTW I HATE SAKURA!!!!! (she's SO SELFISH AND PREPPY!)

and Sasuke being emo is funny (YAY EMOS!!!!)

and Kakashi reminds me of Hatsuharu..................

I'll admit I watch Naruto but mainly because once I start something I have to finish. My favorite character is Shino Aburame, cause his jutsu is awesome.

lol It's like a remake of the original series. But it's two years in the future. The original naruto had too much crap about pasts and flashbacks.

Oh I'm watching Negima!, Canaan, Guin Saga and Shippuden at the moment. As they update I watch.

i use to watch naruto (no more it got old) i started watching DN i cant find it no more DX can luzzecat or someone who watches DN please tel me how i can watch it ? if u do ill give you cookies with zexy's face on them! and i read fruits basket

I never really liked DeathNote. Personally I couldn't watch anything but the Live Action Movies.