Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomH3fan

Worlds I do NOT WANT IN KH3

We need Agrabah again Because Jasmine is one of the Important Princesses of Heart the same thing goes for Belle because she's also a Princess of Heart too.

Yeah that's also true. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I do not want to see the following worlds come back; Olympus Coliseum, that has already been in KH1, KH2 and Birth by Sleep, where as a lot of the best worlds have only appeared once or twice. SO NO OLYMPUS COLISEUM AS A PLAYABLE WORLD AGAIN. Worlds that have appeared just once; Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Beast's Castle Timeless River, Port Royal, Pride lands, Land of Dragons, Country of the Musketeers, Symphony of Sorcery, la cite des cloches, Dwarf Woodlands, Castle of Dreams, Enchanted DominionSo I don't want to see Agrabah again or Atlantica, or Halloween Town, even though in Kingdom Hearts 2 these worlds were made to look more interesting than what they did in KH1, and also there story lines were more or less based from there movies plot lines. BUT I DO NOT WANT THESE WORLDS COMING BACK! We have seen Mysterious tower a few times now, but it probably will make its way back to Kingdom Hearts 3! I mean where else is Yen Sid going to give instructions to Donald and Goofy and Sora and Riku. What worlds do you not want to see returning to Kingdom Hearts 3? .....

Aladdin still has potential to return and not be Agrabah. The King of Thieves film has a lot of cool things we could explore the cave where the thieves hang out and the treasure turtle island where the hand of midas is. Those would be very cool places to explore.And I would not mind Atlantica Returning if we get to hang out with Melody, Ariels daughter, and fight Ursulas sister I think. ( it's the sequel Sequel film where we meet Melody)Pride Lands could be a cool place to visit again, and we could meet Kiara and Kovu from lion king 2 Simbas Pride. Personally i wish we could see young simba somehow.It looks like Hercules is returning judging from the most recent video of KH3. From the video it looks like they are on mount Olympus so maybe they are following the story for that world instead of merely a coliseum. I hope so.I can see Pirates of the Carribean returning considering all the films out for it. I hope they stick. A tad more to the films story this time if they do return to those worlds.

No Disney channel worlds...nothing from Disney channel... especially the recent sh*t or that god awful live action stuff (I'm looking at you Miley)  

As for the others I liked them for the most part, even the Winnie the pooh stuff. Perhaps switch the Current Wonderland for the Movie version, I think that will be cool. 

Edited by Rob base

Aladdin still has potential to return and not be Agrabah. The King of Thieves film has a lot of cool things we could explore the cave where the thieves hang out and the treasure turtle island where the hand of midas is. Those would be very cool places to explore.And I would not mind Atlantica Returning if we get to hang out with Melody, Ariels daughter, and fight Ursulas sister I think. ( it's the sequel Sequel film where we meet Melody)Pride Lands could be a cool place to visit again, and we could meet Kiara and Kovu from lion king 2 Simbas Pride. Personally i wish we could see young simba somehow.It looks like Hercules is returning judging from the most recent video of KH3. From the video it looks like they are on mount Olympus so maybe they are following the story for that world instead of merely a coliseum. I hope so.I can see Pirates of the Carribean returning considering all the films out for it. I hope they stick. A tad more to the films story this time if they do return to those worlds.

Yeah and i think those Worlds that we seen before are Important too because We still need to See Kiara and Kovu and encounter Zira for Pride Lands then Atlantica with Melody Ariel's Daughter and Hercules might have a return yes and for Pirates of the Caribbean i wouldn't mind seeing Dead Man's Chest or At World's End for this too so Let's see We still Need The Lion King II Simba's Pride(Pride Lands Last Time), King Of Thieves(Last Appearance in Kingdom Hearts III), The Little Mermaid II(Atlantica One Last Time), Pirates of the Caribbean(Please expand Port Royal) Hercules(Yes)