Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Arya Stark

The Amnesia Games (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

I present to you all, the theme of the Amnesia Games!

(You is mostly plural, and based from The Watcher's perspective.)

[set to the tune of Gypsy Bard.]

When you're rife with devastationThere's a simple explanation:You're the product of machinations,trapped inside my crystal ball.And, no matter how you fight it,You know, deep down, I override itSo you hide your broken spiritsas you sing this silly song.When you were first awoke, none of you knew who you were at allWho do you think started it all, ensnared your path, ensured your fall?I cut up all of your memories (All the blanks filled soon enough)Your memories blurred, and their forms are obscured, but you still hear the echos of them all.When you've bungled all your banglesand your loved ones have been mangledTake comfort in the jingle jangleof your faint memoriesBecause while I'm terrorizingYou'll know that you're still aliveand, at the moment you stop cryin,know that you will be with me.

[The song is finished]

I'm probably one of the few people who know what this is based off of! Anyway, apart from not liking the last two verses that much myself, I hope you like it!

Alright, so for extra boosts that the characters will be receiving after tonight(if you already referenced them, it's fine)

Robert- bowstaff

Neena- artifacts

Brooklyn- dark magic

Ryonne- gun scythe

Nikolai- Royal Will and greaves

Mes- stone (will produce powers when she next gains something monumental in Tirain, which should be supposedly soon)

Auron- magic cards

Rexon- earth magic

The Doctor- ice blade and ice magic

Does anyone else want any items or abilities that you gained in your origin stories and don't currently have in the RP?

Alright, so for extra boosts that the characters will be receiving after tonight(if you already referenced them, it's fine) Robert- bowstaffNeena- artifactsBrooklyn- dark magicRyonne- gun scytheNikolai- Royal Will and greavesMes- stone (will produce powers when she next gains something monumental in Tirain, which should be supposedly soon)Auron- magic cardsRexon- earth magicThe Doctor- ice blade and ice magic Does anyone else want any items or abilities that you gained in your origin stories and don't currently have in the RP?

I would like to petition to have the Cross-Key available for use between all Keyblade users, and Brooklyn to gain access to the command based attack Fire Dash, Fire Edge, Stun Edge, and Freeze Raid.

Could you remind me exactly what the Cross Key is and it's abilities? I forgot a little bit....

And yeah, have those commands. I'm also just going to have Mes and Brooklyn gain powers as they grow in Tirain just normally.

Could you remind me exactly what the Cross Key is and it's abilities? I forgot a little bit.... And yeah, have those commands. I'm also just going to have Mes and Brooklyn gain powers as they grow in Tirain just normally.

Cross-key allows the user to fuse Keyblades together to create a more powerful one temporary, it will borrow from any Keyblade not in use at that moment. Also, I would like to give Derik his one very odd ability: the skill to obtain any form of metal and forge it into a weapon.

It is too late to add Kyle on this? xD

Most certainly not. Well, as long as you don't mind Neena being really really mad at him for a while. At least until she regains her memories of Jason.And I'm going to have to say no on the cross key for now. Having it steal someone else's keyblade for now, limiting them for a while is not favorable, especially with the groups all separated like this.

Name: Berserker (Hercules version, since there are around 12 Berserkers)

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Brash, loud, reckless, mindless. He is still capable of deep thought if it truly matters in the situation. Often roars.

Lifetime Goal: Completing the 12 Labors and winning the holy grail war

Story of Origin: Fate Stay Night

Weapon(s): His large axe-sword, and his fists.

Abilties:

A+ magic and physical resistance. Only very strong attacks can truly put him out. He can still be knocked unconscious/staggered.

God Hand: He has 12 lives, in honor of the 12 labors he accomplished. After death, his body will regenerate quickly. His lives can be loss if repeatedly killed in quick succession, or if an attack is very powerful, it may take multiple lives at once.

He can make use of any weapon skillfully.

His speed and strength are of the utmost peak, allowing him grace and brute force at the same time.

Name: Ilyaviel von Einzbern

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Sadistic and un-caring. She cannot tell right from wrong.

Lifetime Goal: Winning the Holy Grail War with Berserker

Weapon(s): none

Abilties:

Each strand of her hair can be turned into a dove. They are autonomous beings that defend her and pursue targets automatically, strong enough to defend against lazer shots, fast enough to dodge them, and shown to be able to fire small blasts of magical energy capable of easily shooting through them. They can also be turned into swords. Ilya can only maintain up to 5 at a time.

Edited by Soul Eater Evans

Done. He'll replace Aatrox.

As for llyas and Ber, they're on the good guys team.

Name: Gilgamesh

Appearance: The two on the left. Armored and casual.

Posted Image

Personality: Cocky, arrogant, regal. Believes himself the most supreme of the land. He is capable of harboring affection, however.

Lifetime Goal: Collect all the treasures of the world.

Weapon(s):

Ea, his trademark sword. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/3/3f/Ea.png/revision/latest?cb=20130607093800

Key of Babylon, http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/7/7c/Gate_of_babylon_zero.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121004091010

Enkidu, chains that are stronger the more divine the enemy is. http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110327012957/typemoon/images/thumb/5/5a/Enkidu.jpg/500px-Enkidu.jpg

Abilties:

Using his Key of Babylon, he can open his Gate of Babylon portal, firing weapons from all ages.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/18a3c221c7b5b78003a736c12f647a9f/tumblr_mpm4416Pje1s4h0g8o2_500.jpg

Even though he can potentially rapid fire the portal, he prefers to use just 2 or 3 at a time to test his opponents.

Weapons he constantly throws are Vajra, a dagger that can explode http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130614070927/typemoon/images/d/dc/Vajra.png Herpe which belonged to Perseus, http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/13/134142/2344381-herpe.png and Gram, a prototype Excalibur of King Arthur.

He can summon his golden armor at any time which proves decent magical and physical resistance. Useful since he likes to simply wear clothes.

Edited by Soul Eater Evans

In that case:

Name: Kyle Conner

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Although he has living in the forest for almost all his life, he is a cheerful and curious guy. He is interested in everything around him, however this cause him to get into more problems that neccesary. He is quite clever and thanks to the training he gained since childhood he is capable of use the terrain to his favor. 

Lifetime Goal: Save his homeland and stop darkness.

Story of Origin: Kingdom Hearts: The Tirain Pieces

Weapon(s):

• Lightning Strike (I need to find the drawing)
  • Cometfell:

Posted Image

Abilties:

Electro - Magnetic magic, hunting skills.

Theme Song(opt):

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cREh05JLDgw

Edited by Daniel Black

All accepted! Ilyas, Berserker, and Kyle will appear in the Forest Group next day. In theory, Neena will have recovered her memories of Jason, so she won't throttle Kyle lol

And Gilgamesh can make his appearance known in the Villain Cabin anytime

All accepted! Ilyas, Berserker, and Kyle will appear in the Forest Group next day. In theory, Neena will have recovered her memories of Jason, so she won't throttle Kyle lol

And Gilgamesh can make his appearance known in the Villain Cabin anytime

Welp. It seems Kyle is safe... literally, as he is now in a killing game. By the good side he can tease Brooklyn and Mes. xD

Welp. It seems Kyle is safe... literally, as he is now in a killing game. By the good side he can tease Brooklyn and Mes. xD

eventually. They'll all see each other eventually. Not planning to keep everybody separate forever.

And current post is finished, and nighttime has begun. In theory, this night will move quick, assuming we can get the Memory Battles and Elsewhere storyline moving swiftly.