Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Arya Stark

The Amnesia Games (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

You can just post as Morgan real quick assuring her victory or whateverbefore I post. Also, in terms of strong contestants, don't be discounting Neena. I don't believe many of you have seen Neena at her full potential, but trust me, you don't want to be the guy inbetween her and Terry.

Just a quick question, how powerful would Mes be exactly, if she was max level, best abilities, ultima weapon equipped, in Tirain? Just as a base. Also, we have three Fire Emblem Awakening characters here now. Ryonne (Lon'Qu), Cordelia, Severa. All three of them are mine. Huh. (And two of them are dead. Guess Robin did a bad job...)

Well, as of this specific moment, she would be able to eliminate the entire army of darkness and survive for five years in the realm of darkness their time without a break between them as well as other fights, but that's not the max she could be, and definitely won't be, considering what I have in store during the next world.

Oh yeah, since Noah's a biblioprince and Joshua's a keykeeper... they'd do something cool, right? (don't know anything about Bibliotheca)

And thanks Crona. That is kind of really powerful...

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

Oh yeah, since Noah's a biblioprince and Joshua's a keykeeper... they'd do something cool, right? (don't know anything about Bibliotheca)

And thanks Crona. That is kind of really powerful...

Yep. Unfortunately, Noah has a Key Keeper and Joshua has a Biblioprincess (as Noah is the only known Biblioprince) so they'd need to abandon those notions for the Amnesia Games. Noah would need to accept Joshua as a Key Keeper, and then yes, they could do some cool stuff.

Oh yeah, since Noah's a biblioprince and Joshua's a keykeeper... they'd do something cool, right? (don't know anything about Bibliotheca) And thanks Crona. That is kind of really powerful...

No problem. Essentially, everyone after the story is on-par with Derik in his normal, non regular human form with his power up and transformation ability's and so on, and that's not even with the icing on the cake added, as well as variables.

Great. So everyone's cool with the night ending in the morning? I'd finish it up now, but my computer's probably gonna start dying soon, and I want to give a few more hours for people.

Great. So everyone's cool with the night ending in the morning? I'd finish it up now, but my computer's probably gonna start dying soon, and I want to give a few more hours for people.

Yeah.Do you run on a laptop?

Yep laptop for most of my big posts. Smaller posts are normally on my laptop too, but could be on my tablet, and really rarely, on my phone.

Hm. I would advise get a cheapie little desktop you can use to browse and post, trust me, its a lot easier to RP with a desktop, since you never have to worry about a battery.

Hm. I would advise get a cheapie little desktop you can use to browse and post, trust me, its a lot easier to RP with a desktop, since you never have to worry about a battery.

indeed your only worry will be if there´s an energy shutdown.. xD 

indeed your only worry will be if there´s an energy shutdown.. xD

And that's when you use the laptop/tablet/phone/ect

Sorry for throwing a monkey wrench into the works, but I've got one last post to make before the battle officially ends. I'll let you decide what happens from there, Yuffie.

Actually, never mind. I think it's best to leave things as they are. I was going to have Robert stick one of his bamboo rods into Morgan, but now that I think about it, that's out of character for him. He doesn't want to kill anyone. Or at least, not yet.

Edited by Captain Arrowguns

Name: Luke

Age: looks about around late teens early twenties (age unknown)

Appearance: Looks like Tim Burton's Chesire Cat mixed into the shape of a human and wears an organization black hood

Personality: Loyal, strong willed, always there to help a friend

Lifetime Goal: To be with his true love Lucy

Story of Origin: Reconnect Kingdom Hearts (IamKingdomHearts1000)

Weapon(s): his bare claws and a keyblade

Abilties: Can turn into a wolf whenever there is a blood colored moon out and knows all the spells there is to know.

Name: Captain Hook

Appearance: long black hair and wears clothes similar to Captain Hook on Once Upon a Time

Personality: Bad boy type, only does what helps him

Lifetime Goal: unknown

Story of Origin: Reconnect Kingdom Hearts

Weapon(s): keyblade and magic and swords

Name: Peter

Appearance: looks exactly like Captain Hook

Personality: Nice and strong

Lifetime Goal: unknown

Story of Origin: Reconnect Kingdom Hearts

Weapon(s): Keyblades and magic

Abilties: can fly and knows all the spells there are to know

Interesting tip I came up with: A great way to develop a deep personality for an RP character is to take a personality test as them. It forces you to try and think how your character would react to certain situations.

Interesting tip I came up with: A great way to develop a deep personality for an RP character is to take a personality test as them. It forces you to try and think how your character would react to certain situations.

Agreed, I've done that a few times before. It helps flesh them out

I model the characters in my head after shreads of my own personality, then I use my study's of human personality to buff them and give them proper reaction. It seems to work well, considering.

Name: Reiner Highwind

Appearance: (I know the image is old but i´ll update later my pen is broken so I can´t draw digital ... sniff)

Posted Image

Personality: 

Somewhat protective towards others, he is serious but kindheartened. He´s a hasty one, always looking for a fast way to end things, this usually gets him into trouble. He´s also stubborn but usually lose this trait when Illeana or someone close to him has the reason about something. 

Story of Origin: Final Fantasy: The fall of magic.

Weapon(s): Two blades, Fletcher and Niveel

Abilties: Dual welding and fire elemental magic. 

Fun fact- I was reviewing the story so far on the mysterious "dead" group, and noticed that Robert and Marcus wear almoast exactly the same cloths.

Name: Robert Evans
Appearance: Tall with short brown hair and pale skin. Wears glasses, a white t-shirt, black hoody, blue jeans,and tennis shoes.

Only one remained that had not said anything. The boy brought his face into the light. He had sky blue eyes, tousled blond hair, and an easy smile. His simplistic white t-shirt, black hoodie, and blue jeans suggested a humble background. He spoke up.
"Last one am I? My name is Marcus Neyelmnik, and I used to be a good friend of Walter Evergreen," Marcus paused for a second, before continuing.
"Before I was killed by Sylar."

I know it's a coincidence, but it's still pretty interesting, I think.

Edited by Captain Arrowguns

Fun fact- I was reviewing the story so far on the mysterious "dead" group, and noticed that Robert and Marcus wear almoast exactly the same cloths.  I know it's a coincidence, but it's still pretty interesting, I think.

Someone better change...