Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Arya Stark

The Amnesia Games (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

I'm in

Alright guys, Amnesia Games will be getting a revive soon! But I need all who wish to continue to participate to reply to this thread ASAP. If not everybody returns, I will open up more slots for characters.

Obviously I'm in, Yuff.

Rp looks interesting. Any form of continuity? Or is it a clean slate, and can I sign up?

There is a certain storyline about dead people and a mysterious being known only as the Watcher. Besides that, no continuity, just so anybody can use any variety of characters. You cannot sign up just yet as they are closed for now. If I open them up again, I'll post here and on the PRKH13 thread. 

I like the look of this RP but I don't know if you can still sign up?

No signing up just yet, but wait a little to see if anyone drops a character or drops the RP completely, then shots will open up.Speaking of that, love to see all of you back, but would anyone like to drop a character? No obligation, but if you don't like the way they are turning out, then this is your chance to be rid of them. For example, I know Josh, you aren't too happy with the way Ren is turning out, you can drop him now, no consequences.

No signing up just yet, but wait a little to see if anyone drops a character or drops the RP completely, then shots will open up.

Okay thanks for telling me. :D

There is a certain storyline about dead people and a mysterious being known only as the Watcher. Besides that, no continuity, just so anybody can use any variety of characters. You cannot sign up just yet as they are closed for now. If I open them up again, I'll post here and on the PRKH13 thread. No signing up just yet, but wait a little to see if anyone drops a character or drops the RP completely, then shots will open up.Speaking of that, love to see all of you back, but would anyone like to drop a character? No obligation, but if you don't like the way they are turning out, then this is your chance to be rid of them. For example, I know Josh, you aren't too happy with the way Ren is turning out, you can drop him now, no consequences.

It's going good on my end, which reminds me...

CloakedSchemerX, Xeveemon, and SolarFlare12 have been declared dormant. If they choose to come back, they may do so at anytime, but do not interact with their characters. Their characters will also receive no memories while dormant.

Because of these absences, three player slots, and one evil villain slot have opened up. I will put up four new characters of my own momentarily.

CloakedSchemerX, Xeveemon, and SolarFlare12 have been declared dormant. If they choose to come back, they may do so at anytime, but do not interact with their characters. Their characters will also receive no memories while dormant. Because of these absences, three player slots, and one evil villain slot have opened up. I will put up four new characters of my own momentarily.

That poses a problem within my group, since we kinda need Schemer for part of our story.

CloakedSchemerX, Xeveemon, and SolarFlare12 have been declared dormant. If they choose to come back, they may do so at anytime, but do not interact with their characters. Their characters will also receive no memories while dormant.Because of these absences, three player slots, and one evil villain slot have opened up. I will put up four new characters of my own momentarily.

Wait so are you taking the villian spot?

If not, can I have it??? o.o

I am taking one, there is still another. The list of slots is accounting for the characters I am making.

Also NeverBetter, I understand, and the situation is wholly regrettable, but we must continue on. You still have the goal of seeking out Sylar so you can leave the mansion.

I am taking one, there is still another. The list of slots is accounting for the characters I am making.Also NeverBetter, I understand, and the situation is wholly regrettable, but we must continue on. You still have the goal of seeking out Sylar so you can leave the mansion.

Alright..

Yes, that is absolutely fine Cap'n.

Name: Nikolai Lantsov

Appearance: http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/DrakeandKieve/Anime%20Guys/Picture180.jpg

Personality: Casual, cocky, arrogant, witty, strategic, intelligent, charismatic, political

Lifetime Goal: To make sure his kingdom and her people have a good ruler that cares about them, and that the country is secure in all rights

Story of Origin: Rising_Shadows

Weapons: A saber and a flintlock pistol

Abilities: Full manipulation and control over the element of lightning

Name: Doctor Pellinore Warthrop

Appearance: http://33.media.tumblr.com/544e1636fb737eba0ca823f3cff65a88/tumblr_n4lxythArZ1r8s71do1_500.jpg

Personality: Intelligent, scholarly, scientific, brash in interactions, proud, dignified, single-track mind, takes joy in his science

Lifetime Goal: To further his science (though secretly, he yearns for immortality through the memories of the world)

Story of Origin: Evraius

Weapons: A spear and bow

Abilities: Can summon various items and creatures through his magical tome. For full list of items contained in the tome, check the Evraius sign ups. (Because I'm lazy)

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

Pssst. I'll participate. In the event I must take leave as with Evraius, I'll be sure to let at least one person know. Sorry for that, by the way

Oh, you left...?

Pssst. I'll participate. In the event I must take leave as with Evraius, I'll be sure to let at least one person know. Sorry for that, by the way

Excellent, glad you have returned. All things considered, I had no idea what I was going to do without you. After all, you hold two of the villains, and three player characters that are vital to the development of several other characters.

Oh, you left...?

Not intentionally! ;~;

Excellent, glad you have returned. All things considered, I had no idea what I was going to do without you. After all, you hold two of the villains, and three player characters that are vital to the development of several other characters.

Now's my chance to actually develop Noah for once

Not intentionally! ;~;Now's my chance to actually develop Noah for once

Ah. If you would, politely, post in Black Notes, that would be appreciated.