Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going?  You know, one of the big questions surrounding Kingdom Hearts 3 is who will the remaining members of the true Organization XIII be?  Well, I have come to the conclusion that Demyx might be a said member.  Then again, I might be wrong and this might not actually lead to anything, but look closely at the scene in Hollow Bastion, just when Sora, Donald and Goofy are about to take him on.  He says: "I told them they were sending the wrong guy..."  Sora then asks: "Who the heck is this kook?"  And Goofy said: "Remember, the Organization is composed of Nobodies."  Then Sora replies: "Yeah, no hearts!"  That's when Demyx quickly turns around and says: "Oh, WE DO TOO have hearts!"  I know that he may just have said this to mess with Sora's head, but after hearing Xemnas' explanation about how Nobodies develop hearts over time in KH3D, Demyx must have been one of those deemed worthy, and he was conscious of the fact that he could develop a heart.  Therefore he might be one of the mysterious members that no one has seen yet.  After all, he never turned on the original Organization XIII, and he was an expert at recon, so he could literally be Xehanort's eyes and ears in other worlds. This is all just a theory though, but yeah, I hope Demyx is one of the Darknesses!  Honestly, the guy needs a lot of character development, and he's funny. So what do you think of my theory guys? :)

Hey there everyone, how's it going?  You know, one of the big questions surrounding Kingdom Hearts 3 is who will the remaining members of the true Organization XIII be?  Well, I have come to the conclusion that Demyx might be a said member.  Then again, I might be wrong and this might not actually lead to anything, but look closely at the scene in Hollow Bastion, just when Sora, Donald and Goofy are about to take him on.  He says: "I told them they were sending the wrong guy..."  Sora then asks: "Who the heck is this kook?"  And Goofy said: "Remember, the Organization is composed of Nobodies."  Then Sora replies: "Yeah, no hearts!"  That's when Demyx quickly turns around and says: "Oh, WE DO TOO have hearts!"  I know that he may just have said this to mess with Sora's head, but after hearing Xemnas' explanation about how Nobodies develop hearts over time in KH3D, Demyx must have been one of those deemed worthy, and he was conscious of the fact that he could develop a heart.  Therefore he might be one of the mysterious members that no one has seen yet.  After all, he never turned on the original Organization XIII, and he was an expert at recon, so he could literally be Xehanort's eyes and ears in other worlds. This is all just a theory though, but yeah, I hope Demyx is one of the Darknesses!  Honestly, the guy needs a lot of character development, and he's funny. So what do you think of my theory guys? :)

well, it makes sense, so I agree with this theory

I don't really think Demyx is much of a bad guy, seems a little misunderstood. Heck, if he even comes back, I could see him being one of the good guys, though the idea you have IS interesting. He could have very well had a heart, meaning he could be tied to the organization's true goals.

Edited by Phantom R

My only problem is that I see Demyx the way Sora does. He's an annoying kook. I hope he doesn't come back as a Darkness at least. I'd hate to deal with him again.

Posted Image

Dat Excalibur face.

Posted Image

On-topic, I agree with Phantom R. I think that Demyx would have a better chance helping the Lights if he does return. The theory is pretty interesting, though.

I have played KH2 so many times in the past, that my first PS2 literally broke because I overheated it by playing so much and for so long. And so that being, every single time that I played the game and gotten to the part where Demyx says that they do have hearts, I could never truly figure out why he would say something like that, cause even Saix said something that also seemed off to me about hearts. And so, I really do think this might be an actual great theory because it would clear things up a bit. Even though, I really wish that it is not true, because I can't take another game of hearing "Dance Water Dance!"

Welll I doubt that what Demyx said had any significance originally. But it is always possible for Nomura to fit it into the plot. You never know. 

It is my opinion that Demyx would make the perfect vessel. He is lazy and wouldn't really even notice becoming a nort. He has the attitude of not caring much of what is going on around him in the first place. 

Welll I doubt that what Demyx said had any significance originally. But it is always possible for Nomura to fit it into the plot. You never know.  It is my opinion that Demyx would make the perfect vessel. He is lazy and wouldn't really even notice becoming a nort. He has the attitude of not caring much of what is going on around him in the first place.

I agree that fact that he slacked off every mission he had would give little to no contact other hearts preventing him from nituring a new one for himself.Hahahahah.........Silence traitor! >:(

Well I do think that in KH2 a lot of the nobodies were just trying to trick Sora into thinking that they had hearts.

And not to mention the say Demyx said it. It sounded like he was joking. And i don't even like Demyx that much. He's just an annoying kook.

Well what all of you are forgetting is that earlier in the game while Yen Sid is explaining the Nobodies he says that Organization 13 will try to trick them into thinking they had hearts and that's what I think Demyx was trying to do and he just did a lazy job of it and just proclaimed that he had a heart.

Well I do think that in KH2 a lot of the nobodies were just trying to trick Sora into thinking that they had hearts.

And not to mention the say Demyx said it. It sounded like he was joking. And i don't even like Demyx that much. He's just an annoying kook.

Well what all of you are forgetting is that earlier in the game while Yen Sid is explaining the Nobodies he says that Organization 13 will try to trick them into thinking they had hearts and that's what I think Demyx was trying to do and he just did a lazy job of it and just proclaimed that he had a heart.

And you two are forgetting that Yen Sid's theory that they didn't have hearts was blown out of the water in DDD when it was said that Nobodies will grow and/or replace their heart as soon as possible. So When he said that he had a heart it could very well be that he did. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJR6tnN6g9A

I am absolutely in love with this theory, and it would totally fit with his character. Think about it. What is demyx good at? Recon, gathering information, intel, these are not the skills of a lazy person. However if he subscribes to the Art of War his behavior would totally make sense. If you are vigilant and observant, make your enemy believe you are lazy and in your own world. If you are cunning and sneaky, make it seem like you are a flighty goofball. And from his Silence traitor line he shows that he is all for the cause, and probably already had a Nort inside him that just hadn't taken over some of his appearance yet. I so hope you are right! 

And you two are forgetting that Yen Sid's theory that they didn't have hearts was blown out of the water in DDD when it was said that Nobodies will grow and/or replace their heart as soon as possible. So When he said that he had a heart it could very well be that he did. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJR6tnN6g9A

I am absolutely in love with this theory, and it would totally fit with his character. Think about it. What is demyx good at? Recon, gathering information, intel, these are not the skills of a lazy person. However if he subscribes to the Art of War his behavior would totally make sense. If you are vigilant and observant, make your enemy believe you are lazy and in your own world. If you are cunning and sneaky, make it seem like you are a flighty goofball. And from his Silence traitor line he shows that he is all for the cause, and probably already had a Nort inside him that just hadn't taken over some of his appearance yet. I so hope you are right! 

i know that they had hearts. But THEY'RE the ones that didn't know that they had hearts. So Demyx had no idea that he had a heart. Thus the possibility that he was just joking.

i know that they had hearts. But THEY'RE the ones that didn't know that they had hearts. So Demyx had no idea that he had a heart. Thus the possibility that he was just joking.

Yes, but there is also the possibility that like Braig/Xigbar he was one of the few who knew the real purpose of Organization thirteen. 

I think Demyx may have had some idea that he had a heart, but I don't think he's one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness, for the same reason that I figured out before the big reveal that Saix IS one of the 13.

After Birth By Sleep, when we saw that Apprentice Xehanort, Braig and Isa didn't originally have the pointed ears and yellow eyes of their Nobody forms, Nomura stated that exposure to Darkness could cause these changes. I always thought this seemed a little weak since only 3 members of the organization had these traits. But look closely at what happens with Braig in BBS: when Terra fights him, Braig has normal ears and brown eyes. After the battle, we see Braig confronting/talking to Master Xehanort, and while they're in the middle of a conversation about stealing people's hearts, the scene abruptly ends. There is clearly more of the conversation that occurs off-camera. By the time our heroes reach the Keyblade Graveyard, Braig has pointed ears and his eye has turned yellow. At some point during his time off-camera, Braig became a vessel for a piece of Xehanort's heart, which also could explain his behavior in the scene where they find the amnesiac Terra-Xehanort (Braig's triumphant smile when our amnesiac identifies himself as Xehanort and Braig's request to have Aqua's armor and keyblade brought into the castle) as well as in Blank Points. It only took a few days--if not hours--for Braig's appearance to change.

Xemnas, Xigbar, and Saix are the only (confirmed) members of both forms of Organization XIII, and the only members of the original to have pointed ears and yellow eyes. After Xigbar's revelation in DDD, I was expecting to see Saix. And, of course, we did. We still don't know how Saix became a vessel, but he gained the pointed ears and yellow eyes, even when there was enough of himself left to question Xemnas and Xigbar in 358/2 Days

If the physical transformation happens so far ahead of the mental changes (it's more than 10 years between BBS and DDD, and while his personality has changed, there's still bits of the Xigbar we're familiar with in his behavior), Demyx would have already changed visibly by KH2. That's my theory, anyway.

It is ok if he comes back as long as the time limit will be removed so also the end of dance water dance :P.

Didn't really like it but the waterfall attacks were pretty cool.

Edited by KH4Real

I don't realy think Demyx will be part of the 13 Darknesses . Him , Marluxia , Luxord and Larxene are probably out of the question as they have returned to their original worlds like the others did . Now about the "Hollow Bastion" part , Demyx says that because he is kinda dumb , that's why he also said : " I told them they were sending the wrong guy " . And ,yes , he might actually know . But I don't think Xehanort  travelled in time and space just to get this guy to be in the 13 darknesses,too .