Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rob base

Square enix anime/manga series in Kh?

Square enix is behind a number of notable anime/manga from their publishing department Gangan Comics and I wonder if some of them will be showing up either in kingdom hearts 3 or later series. There notable anime adaptions include 

Black God

Durarara

Papuwa

Haré+Guu

Pani PoniSpiral

He is My Master

Yumekui Kenbun

Doubt

Bamboo Blade

Heroman

Pandora Hearts

Black Butler

Sumomomo Momomo

Soul Eater

Zombie Loan

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Fullmetal Alchemist

Space Dandy

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangan_Comics

Think any of the ones listed in the Wiki or here will show up? They are already branching out to other titles in Square Enix's company like Twewy, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to get into some of these especially when some of them (like Soul Eater) would actually compliment the series. Obviously They would just be the characters and not the worlds as with other Square enix titles that are introduced. 

I would rather this not happen, but that's mainly because I'm not a big manga/anime fan. I still think Disney fits the motif of Kingdom Hearts' themes better. it's not just about making reference for the sake of making reference: it should be about making meaningful references.

The World Ends With You is a video game that was directed by Nomura himself. I REALLY don't think anime and manga that are just under the SE name count.  It's like if they decided to make a Hitman or Deus Ex world in Kingdom Hearts. I mean, they didn't even want a certain Final Fantasy character in the series (Setzer) because FF6 wasn't nearly as popular as the more recent Final Fantasies. Nomura had to fight for that to happen. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Well, normally I would say no, but since you bring soul eater and fullmetal alchemist into this, I'm all up for it.

Yus! Both would go pretty well with Kingdom hearts. Obviously you'd have to pick and choose what would thematically fit but I don't think its out of the realm of possibility. 

also I could totally see Sora mingling with the Soul Eater cast.